Lost stuff at Lamplighter Camp

Lost stuff at Lamplighter Camp

Postby Hickup » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 pm

So I've tried emailing the Lamplighters at their address on the BM site to no avail so figured I'd try here. So like many others I left something, and am trying to get in touch with someone from Lamplighter Camp to see if they might have picked up some stuff I left at their camp the afternoon/evening of the man burn. I had a leather cup with plastic insert (tree stamped on the leather), and a gourd with some plastic burning men (Burning Monkey's) along with some other stuff inside like a coin from Dragon Smelter. Wish I'd just held onto the cup & gourd at this point, but left them attached to that orange mesh the outfits hung on per one of the camp's staff recommendation since I was going out to carry lamps for the 9'o clock area (they were a bit bulky to be carrying under the lamplighter attire). I figure it might be a long shot, but hopefully someone remembers me or what I left. Oh, and pictures of us with the gourd between the lady's legs & my cup attached to my backpack :-(

Oh, and if someone can help me find it I'll give you a barrel of burning monkies I had some help making for the burn (got sooooo many of these left) :lol:

-David
Hickup

Re: Lost stuff at Lamplighter Camp

Postby BoyScoutGirl » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:26 pm

David,

Sorry to hear you lost your gear, but we were glad you stopped by Lamplighters! We did have a special box behind the bar for lost and found, but I'm not sure where said box went post-playa. I'll PM you the email address of our Fearless Leader; he should be able to point you in the right direction.
When he lights his streetlamp, it is as if he brought one more star to life, or one flower.
When he puts out his lamp, he sends the flower, or the star, to sleep.
That is a beautiful occupation.

- Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
BoyScoutGirl

Camp Name: Lamplighters!

Return to Lost Other/Misc.