I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

All things outside of Burning Man.

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby wh..sh » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Thanks some seeing eye! I had the same questions too. Of course, I don't do drugs. It's just that I am a curious person.
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
User avatar
wh..sh
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby some seeing eye » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:46 pm

OMG wh..sh! I think you are on to something. There are just so many just curious people at the event!
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion
User avatar
some seeing eye
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Location: The Oregon
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby BBadger » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Sail Man wrote:I've decided at the last minute that I can't miss this burn and have bought up all available tickets. I will be diverting Amtrak's California Zephyr train to the track into Gerlach to waiting deluxe Beaver Patriot Motorhome's staffed with the Playboy Bunny or Chippendale Man of your choice who will be at your beck and call to pamper you, as you and you only see fit, including any and all sexual favor's and the drugs of your choice. Renowned Chef Andrew Zimmern will staff your own personal theme camp with some of the most exotic cuisine found around the world, topped off (excuse the pun) by a Saturday pre-burn dinner of Monkey Brains, fresh from the source. But you'll want to hurry, for I have only 867 of the 5309 tickets remaining, and accept only cash or lifelong sexual favors from Greek Goddesses. And remember, if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.


But will Alex and Allyson Grey be present at the event?
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
User avatar
BBadger
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby wh..sh » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 pm

some seeing eye wrote:OMG wh..sh! I think you are on to something.

So, where are all the sex camps? *wiggles eyebrows*
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
User avatar
wh..sh
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby some seeing eye » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:00 pm

wh..sh wrote
So, where are all the sex camps? *wiggles eyebrows*


I think a lot of people are just curious about that. I mean from a purely theoretical standpoint.
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion
User avatar
some seeing eye
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Location: The Oregon
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby CrispyDave » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:01 pm

wh..sh wrote:
some seeing eye wrote:OMG wh..sh! I think you are on to something.

So, where are all the sex camps? *wiggles eyebrows*


Plan for the worst, expect the best.
Make the most out of it under any conditions.
If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself.
User avatar
CrispyDave
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 pm
Location: Santa Clara
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Temple Guardians

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Quaker Oil got them all shut down...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37472
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby CaffeineGirl » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 am

Hi! Heading to burningman in three days! I am so excited!

Anyone know the best place to rent an RV? I don't have a drivers license or a credit card, but I think one of my buddies does. Will this be a problem?
CaffeineGirl
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Pacific Northwet
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: EspressoCamp/Black Rock Power Coop

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 am

"Hi I'm a scalper posing as a burner desperately trying to sell these tickets i bought before i get really screwed, here's my phone number and email at Yahoo..."
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2658
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby TomServo » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm traveling 2,000 miles from the East Coast, and want to shorten my trip by taking Jungo Road. It's on the map..so it's gotta be safe, right? I'll be pulling a fully loaded cargo trailer with my Honda Civic. Are there any shops on that road, that can fix Low Pro's if I get a flat?
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
User avatar
TomServo
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby CaffeineGirl » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 pm

TomServo wrote:I'm traveling 2,000 miles from the East Coast, and want to shorten my trip by taking Jungo Road. It's on the map..so it's gotta be safe, right? I'll be pulling a fully loaded cargo trailer with my Honda Civic. Are there any shops on that road, that can fix Low Pro's if I get a flat?


The Howard Johnsons has a full service shop, along with a Starbucks and free wifi.
CaffeineGirl
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Pacific Northwet
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: EspressoCamp/Black Rock Power Coop

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby TomServo » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 pm

CaffeineGirl wrote:
TomServo wrote:I'm traveling 2,000 miles from the East Coast, and want to shorten my trip by taking Jungo Road. It's on the map..so it's gotta be safe, right? I'll be pulling a fully loaded cargo trailer with my Honda Civic. Are there any shops on that road, that can fix Low Pro's if I get a flat?


The Howard Johnsons has a full service shop, along with a Starbucks and free wifi.


SWEET!!
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
User avatar
TomServo
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Tinkerbell » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm

So do people really have sex everywhere at Burning Man. And I hear there are a lot of hot chicks walking around naked. Me and like 20 of my buddies are going. No, we all have not been but I know how to camp. Can't be much different then just camping right? Do you really burn a man? Why do you burn a man anyways? Why can't it be a girl?

So like what do you do for food? Are there places to buy food there? Do you think I can make enough money when I sell my lame ass trinkets so I can lots of drugs?
:P
User avatar
Tinkerbell
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:38 pm
Location: Sacramento, California
Burning Since: 2001

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby factoid » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:54 pm

I deeply need to stop saying "Get some lights" to almost everyone that I narrowly avoid running over at 5 mph.
User avatar
factoid
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Swing City

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby factoid » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:57 pm

[quote="TomServo"]I'm traveling 2,000 miles from the East Coast, and want to shorten my trip by taking Jungo Road. It's on the map..so it's gotta be safe, right? I'll be pulling a fully loaded cargo trailer with my Honda Civic. Are there any shops on that road, that can fix Low Pro's if I get a flat?[/quote]

I was working Perimeter on Monday and we stopped a coupla guys doing just that around Point 4. They were Winemuccans in a Jamboree, but same routine, only this time they insisted, "Can't you guys just escort us over to the gate?"

"Um, no. We can help you avoid a federal trespassing citation by insisting you go back to Jungo Road, make your way out to 447, and suffer through the horrible 90-minute entrance that awaits you."

"Please?"

"Sorry, no."

"How about a beer?"

"Thanks, but I'm on duty, we'd really like it if you guys could turn around and head out to the road."

"Are you sure you can't escort us?"

Rinse, repeat ...

About 5 minutes later they finally relent.

My whipping arm is tired.
User avatar
factoid
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Swing City

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Smenkare » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:20 am

So like we're pirates, with squirt guns! Stop your art car, we left our bikes by the trash fence because we heard there was gonna be a party, but then there wasn't so we snorted all our coke and did some bath salts and smoked all that meth we were gonna sell (Coke's still cool right, hey don't you fucking judge me, your dust mask is stupid!) now we don't remember where we left our rides or that really wasted chick (who might be ODing off that shit we dosed her with? I donknow not my problem) we brought with us, actually we kind of do, but we borrowed those bikes from some people who rode them out to the temple and just kind of left them outside and then went in and like cried like fuckin pussies. I was all like, "We'll give you something to cry about hippy, we're taking your fucking bikes man, aw BURN!" Lol I said burn, at Burning Man! Yea, so we don't really care about the bikes are or what happened to that really wasted chick we were gang banging (DPW will take care of that right?) She was cool, after she said "get the fuck off me I don't know you" she passed out and puked in the dirt which meant she was totally into us and just playing hard to get, and that she didn't need her water, I mean the bottle just sort of rolled out of her hand and we were like "Woo moop!" OK, ok, actually it was in her back pack, but same diff right?--I mean it's not like she really needs it and we can totally use that to refill our awesome squirt guns! And use them to get a ride on that art car over there pretending to be pirates!--woe dude, did I shout that like three inches from your face while trying to climb through your window like a psycho?--wow, that's kinda weird, but were friends right? I mean I just met you and all but I kind of want to eat your face off!--is that weird? No that's not weird.

So you'll give us a ride, right?

Wow, why are you looking at me like that? That face I can't see you making behind that dust mask and goggles is so fucking rude, I can't believe you would look at me like you think I'm a total psycho. Hey, don't you fucking taze me! Ouch! That shit hurts! I totally almost don't want to eat your face off right now. We're not friends anymore, you're kind of a bitch, I don't even think I'll let you give a blow job later and I know you REALLY wanted to.

You're still giving us a ride though, right?

No?

Well fuck you! We're getting on your art car, and you're fucking driving us back to walk in camping--that's the only way I'll forgive you for being such a fucking sanky cunt-bitch!--you know what, you're not even that hot, you should go work on that, like get a boob job or something, and ditch the dust mask, it makes you look like a Iraqi prostitute. I mean we don't have any lights at all, it's dangerous for you to leave us out here! We could get killed and it would totally be YOUR FAULT!--come on, don't be a bitch, we have these totally awesome squirt guns and if you take us, I'll shoot you in the eyeball a couple of times and say Ahrrr!
That which does not kill you makes you stranger.
User avatar
Smenkare
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: WA
Burning Since: 2011

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Savannah » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 am

Smenkare wrote:You're still giving us a ride though, right?


That remains the absolute best part. :lol:
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 10525
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2000

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby ygmir » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:40 pm

factoid wrote:
TomServo wrote:I'm traveling 2,000 miles from the East Coast, and want to shorten my trip by taking Jungo Road. It's on the map..so it's gotta be safe, right? I'll be pulling a fully loaded cargo trailer with my Honda Civic. Are there any shops on that road, that can fix Low Pro's if I get a flat?


I was working Perimeter on Monday and we stopped a coupla guys doing just that around Point 4. They were Winemuccans in a Jamboree, but same routine, only this time they insisted, "Can't you guys just escort us over to the gate?"

"Um, no. We can help you avoid a federal trespassing citation by insisting you go back to Jungo Road, make your way out to 447, and suffer through the horrible 90-minute entrance that awaits you."

"Please?"

"Sorry, no."

"How about a beer?"

"Thanks, but I'm on duty, we'd really like it if you guys could turn around and head out to the road."

"Are you sure you can't escort us?"

Rinse, repeat ...

About 5 minutes later they finally relent.

My whipping arm is tired.


and well done, it was, by you!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25999
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby factoid » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:48 pm

10 PRINT "NONE SHALL PASS"
20 GO TO 10
30 END
User avatar
factoid
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:59 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Swing City

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby graidawg » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 pm

what IS burning Man anyway? I've heard its kind of like a religion
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
User avatar
graidawg
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Bob » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm

And 14 years later he's a jaded old burner...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37472
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Simon of the Playa » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:08 pm

not too jaded to go back to the Egyptian Themed Mullet though...


now if i can only find my collection of jerry garcia Ties...
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13873
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby piehole » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm

When they say a ban on feathers, they're really only talking about feather boas.
Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
User avatar
piehole
 
Posts: 496
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Location: South Carolina
Burning Since: 2012

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Sail Man » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 am

BBadger wrote:
Sail Man wrote:I've decided at the last minute that I can't miss this burn and have bought up all available tickets. I will be diverting Amtrak's California Zephyr train to the track into Gerlach to waiting deluxe Beaver Patriot Motorhome's staffed with the Playboy Bunny or Chippendale Man of your choice who will be at your beck and call to pamper you, as you and you only see fit, including any and all sexual favor's and the drugs of your choice. Renowned Chef Andrew Zimmern will staff your own personal theme camp with some of the most exotic cuisine found around the world, topped off (excuse the pun) by a Saturday pre-burn dinner of Monkey Brains, fresh from the source. But you'll want to hurry, for I have only 867 of the 5309 tickets remaining, and accept only cash or lifelong sexual favors from Greek Goddesses. And remember, if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it.


But will Alex and Allyson Grey be present at the event?


They will be. They will be performing nightly sexual copulations in a position chosen by a lucky burner who will, after the climax, be allowed to clean up after them. With their hands tied behind their back, of course.
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.
_______________________________________

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
User avatar
Sail Man
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
Location: 20 Minutes into the Future
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Dr Jet Sinister » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Smenkare wrote:So like we're pirates, with squirt guns! Stop your art car, we left our bikes by the trash fence because we heard there was gonna be a party, but then there wasn't so we snorted all our coke and did some bath salts and smoked all that meth we were gonna sell (Coke's still cool right, hey don't you fucking judge me, your dust mask is stupid!) now we don't remember where we left our rides or that really wasted chick (who might be ODing off that shit we dosed her with? I donknow not my problem) we brought with us, actually we kind of do, but we borrowed those bikes from some people who rode them out to the temple and just kind of left them outside and then went in and like cried like fuckin pussies. I was all like, "We'll give you something to cry about hippy, we're taking your fucking bikes man, aw BURN!" Lol I said burn, at Burning Man! Yea, so we don't really care about the bikes are or what happened to that really wasted chick we were gang banging (DPW will take care of that right?) She was cool, after she said "get the fuck off me I don't know you" she passed out and puked in the dirt which meant she was totally into us and just playing hard to get, and that she didn't need her water, I mean the bottle just sort of rolled out of her hand and we were like "Woo moop!" OK, ok, actually it was in her back pack, but same diff right?--I mean it's not like she really needs it and we can totally use that to refill our awesome squirt guns! And use them to get a ride on that art car over there pretending to be pirates!--woe dude, did I shout that like three inches from your face while trying to climb through your window like a psycho?--wow, that's kinda weird, but were friends right? I mean I just met you and all but I kind of want to eat your face off!--is that weird? No that's not weird.

So you'll give us a ride, right?

Wow, why are you looking at me like that? That face I can't see you making behind that dust mask and goggles is so fucking rude, I can't believe you would look at me like you think I'm a total psycho. Hey, don't you fucking taze me! Ouch! That shit hurts! I totally almost don't want to eat your face off right now. We're not friends anymore, you're kind of a bitch, I don't even think I'll let you give a blow job later and I know you REALLY wanted to.

You're still giving us a ride though, right?

No?

Well fuck you! We're getting on your art car, and you're fucking driving us back to walk in camping--that's the only way I'll forgive you for being such a fucking sanky cunt-bitch!--you know what, you're not even that hot, you should go work on that, like get a boob job or something, and ditch the dust mask, it makes you look like a Iraqi prostitute. I mean we don't have any lights at all, it's dangerous for you to leave us out here! We could get killed and it would totally be YOUR FAULT!--come on, don't be a bitch, we have these totally awesome squirt guns and if you take us, I'll shoot you in the eyeball a couple of times and say Ahrrr!


This is so amazing. I hope you have a very active imagination and none of this happened to you. :D
Suck it. -PlayaWaste Raiders
"They're like a bunch of Honey Badgers in a sea of hippies." -Goathead
User avatar
Dr Jet Sinister
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Yehaw, TX

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Smenkare » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:18 pm

That story was pure imagination, inspired by some "pirates" I met while I was out one night on the playa. They'd been left out there by an art car and tried to jump on the one with the boobies. The guys were douschey and didn't have any lights, we made up a whole story about them as we were heading for Spankey's, which turned into a song, we were a little drunk and one of the guys we were with made up a little song about it, something like,

"Yo ho, yo ho, it's an ass pirates life for me."
"Prepare to be boarded my squirt gun is loaded,
and I'm pitching a tent yo ho!"
"We've come for your bikes, your booze and your women."
"Drink up me hearties yo ho!"
"We're douchey and dastardly, dirty and stinky, and we won't GTFO."
"We'll drink all your beer and shout in your ear"
"Drink up me hearties yo ho!"
"Yo Ho, Yo hey...are those like actual ho's? Dude, lets see if they'll blow us!"

I remember it being a lot funnier when he was singing it and trying to ride his bike at the same time. Good times, I think I laughed so hard when he got to the bathsalts line I nearly wet myself.
That which does not kill you makes you stranger.
User avatar
Smenkare
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: WA
Burning Since: 2011

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Dr Jet Sinister » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 pm

To me, these are the best playa moments ever. The ones you can never quite convey to anyone that wasn't there at that very moment. I'm so glad you shared because just thinking about it makes me smile as well. :)

Smenkare wrote:That story was pure imagination, inspired by some "pirates" I met while I was out one night on the playa. They'd been left out there by an art car and tried to jump on the one with the boobies. The guys were douschey and didn't have any lights, we made up a whole story about them as we were heading for Spankey's, which turned into a song, we were a little drunk and one of the guys we were with made up a little song about it, something like,

"Yo ho, yo ho, it's an ass pirates life for me."
"Prepare to be boarded my squirt gun is loaded,
and I'm pitching a tent yo ho!"
"We've come for your bikes, your booze and your women."
"Drink up me hearties yo ho!"
"We're douchey and dastardly, dirty and stinky, and we won't GTFO."
"We'll drink all your beer and shout in your ear"
"Drink up me hearties yo ho!"
"Yo Ho, Yo hey...are those like actual ho's? Dude, lets see if they'll blow us!"

I remember it being a lot funnier when he was singing it and trying to ride his bike at the same time. Good times, I think I laughed so hard when he got to the bathsalts line I nearly wet myself.
Suck it. -PlayaWaste Raiders
"They're like a bunch of Honey Badgers in a sea of hippies." -Goathead
User avatar
Dr Jet Sinister
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Yehaw, TX

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby some seeing eye » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 am

The pirate story is hilarious. Good writing style for the topic!
increasing the signal to noise ratio with compassion
User avatar
some seeing eye
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Location: The Oregon
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Woo

Re: I'm a Dead Horse!...Beat Me!

Postby Bob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:29 pm

OMG the very stubble on my face REMINDS ME OF BURNING MAN. WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: *Kat* and 2 guests