Robot Dance Party pictures

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby DancePartyRobot » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey everyone! I'm one of the robots which serenaded people under the man each night. If anyone has pictures or video of us and would like to share, I would love to see them! You can email them to me at spiff@robotdanceparty.org

Next year, more robots.

-Spiff
DancePartyRobot
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Robot Dance Party

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby Machina » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:24 pm

DancePartyRobot wrote:Hey everyone! I'm one of the robots which serenaded people under the man each night. If anyone has pictures or video of us and would like to share, I would love to see them! You can email them to me at spiff@robotdanceparty.org

Next year, more robots.

-Spiff


YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCKED. I ran into your dance party under the Man on Tuesday night and lost my shit laughing at how awesome you were. THANK YOU for the happy robot dance party. It totally made my night. I hope you guys will be back.

I do have some pics and video clips, but they are not that great. I will take a look and send the least-shitty ones your way soon.

:D
User avatar
Machina
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 pm
Location: Canada
Burning Since: 2010

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby Ninja Nemo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Here's a video I took Tuesday (-ish) night of the robot dance party at the man. You guys were great, as was the choice of music. Thank you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc9q2p06wtz9fwb/Robot%20Dance%20Party.MOV

(feel free to download and use it at will)
User avatar
Ninja Nemo
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 am

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby MacGlenver » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Omg I can't believe I missed your dance party! My friend's favorite video on earth is the following (the first guy):


He would have shit himself if he'd seen you guys :)
"just two indecisive cowboys, trying to play a word game." - piehole
"Just apply intelligence and discretion and you should be able to get away with just about anything." - Ugly Dougly
User avatar
MacGlenver
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:11 pm
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: I call this one 'Old Gregg'

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby Chowski » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Loved you guys. I sat down on Thursday night as some friends were exploring the Man, and you came along right at the moment I was starting to get a bit overwhelmed by the experience (and the, er, stimulants). Awesome!
Chowski
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 2:35 pm
Burning Since: 2009

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby DancePartyRobot » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Machina wrote:
DancePartyRobot wrote:Hey everyone! I'm one of the robots which serenaded people under the man each night. If anyone has pictures or video of us and would like to share, I would love to see them! You can email them to me at spiff@robotdanceparty.org

Next year, more robots.

-Spiff


YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCKED. I ran into your dance party under the Man on Tuesday night and lost my shit laughing at how awesome you were. THANK YOU for the happy robot dance party. It totally made my night. I hope you guys will be back.

I do have some pics and video clips, but they are not that great. I will take a look and send the least-shitty ones your way soon.

:D


I'm glad you enjoyed it! The robots will certainly be back, hopefully in higher numbers.

Any pics/vid you'd like to share would be appreciated.
DancePartyRobot
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Robot Dance Party

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby DancePartyRobot » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:51 pm

MacGlenver wrote:Omg I can't believe I missed your dance party! My friend's favorite video on earth is the following (the first guy):


He would have shit himself if he'd seen you guys :)


It's shame we didn't run into each other, he would have fit right in with our crew. Perhaps next year.
DancePartyRobot
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Robot Dance Party

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby DancePartyRobot » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Chowski wrote:Loved you guys. I sat down on Thursday night as some friends were exploring the Man, and you came along right at the moment I was starting to get a bit overwhelmed by the experience (and the, er, stimulants). Awesome!


Heh, I hope the robots were able to bring you back to the good side.

Or at least that they didn't freak you out ;)
DancePartyRobot
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 pm
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Robot Dance Party

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby robox » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

How did robox miss this =)
~ First Hug Is Always On The House
http://www.facebook.com/HelloRobox
User avatar
robox
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:23 am

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby Bexx » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:05 am

LOVED YOU GUYS!! My group came and boogied down.. We were all wearing light up shark fins!
fuckshit-tit-balls-goddamn motherfucker../Little Miss Swears A Lot!
User avatar
Bexx
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:14 pm
Location: Long Beach
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp _____ (cock and balls)


Return to Experiences at Burning Man

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests