Robot Dance Party pictures

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby DancePartyRobot » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey everyone! I'm one of the robots which serenaded people under the man each night. If anyone has pictures or video of us and would like to share, I would love to see them! You can email them to me at spiff@robotdanceparty.org

Next year, more robots.

-Spiff
DancePartyRobot

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Robot Dance Party

Re: Robot Dance Party pictures

Postby Machina » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:24 pm

DancePartyRobot wrote:Hey everyone! I'm one of the robots which serenaded people under the man each night. If anyone has pictures or video of us and would like to share, I would love to see them! You can email them to me at spiff@robotdanceparty.org

Next year, more robots.

-Spiff

YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCKED. I ran into your dance party under the Man on Tuesday night and lost my shit laughing at how awesome you were. THANK YOU for the happy robot dance party. It totally made my night. I hope you guys will be back.

I do have some pics and video clips, but they are not that great. I will take a look and send the least-shitty ones your way soon.

:D
Machina

Burning Since: 2010

Postby Ninja Nemo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Here's a video I took Tuesday (-ish) night of the robot dance party at the man. You guys were great, as was the choice of music. Thank you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc9q2p06wtz9fwb/Robot%20Dance%20Party.MOV

(feel free to download and use it at will)
Ninja Nemo

Postby MacGlenver » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Omg I can't believe I missed your dance party! My friend's favorite video on earth is the following (the first guy):

He would have shit himself if he'd seen you guys :)
"just two indecisive cowboys, trying to play a word game." - piehole
"Just apply intelligence and discretion and you should be able to get away with just about anything." - Ugly Dougly
MacGlenver

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: I call this one 'Old Gregg'

Postby Chowski » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Loved you guys. I sat down on Thursday night as some friends were exploring the Man, and you came along right at the moment I was starting to get a bit overwhelmed by the experience (and the, er, stimulants). Awesome!
Chowski

Burning Since: 2009

Postby DancePartyRobot » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Machina wrote:
DancePartyRobot wrote:Hey everyone! I'm one of the robots which serenaded people under the man each night. If anyone has pictures or video of us and would like to share, I would love to see them! You can email them to me at spiff@robotdanceparty.org

Next year, more robots.

-Spiff

YOU GUYS FUCKING ROCKED. I ran into your dance party under the Man on Tuesday night and lost my shit laughing at how awesome you were. THANK YOU for the happy robot dance party. It totally made my night. I hope you guys will be back.

I do have some pics and video clips, but they are not that great. I will take a look and send the least-shitty ones your way soon.

:D

I'm glad you enjoyed it! The robots will certainly be back, hopefully in higher numbers.

Any pics/vid you'd like to share would be appreciated.
DancePartyRobot

Postby DancePartyRobot » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:51 pm

MacGlenver wrote:Omg I can't believe I missed your dance party! My friend's favorite video on earth is the following (the first guy):

He would have shit himself if he'd seen you guys :)

It's shame we didn't run into each other, he would have fit right in with our crew. Perhaps next year.
DancePartyRobot

Postby DancePartyRobot » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Chowski wrote:Loved you guys. I sat down on Thursday night as some friends were exploring the Man, and you came along right at the moment I was starting to get a bit overwhelmed by the experience (and the, er, stimulants). Awesome!

Heh, I hope the robots were able to bring you back to the good side.

Or at least that they didn't freak you out ;)
DancePartyRobot

Postby robox » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

How did robox miss this =)
~ First Hug Is Always On The House
http://www.facebook.com/HelloRobox
robox

Postby Bexx » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:05 am

LOVED YOU GUYS!! My group came and boogied down.. We were all wearing light up shark fins!
fuckshit-tit-balls-goddamn motherfucker../Little Miss Swears A Lot!
Bexx

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp _____ (cock and balls)

Return to Experiences at Burning Man