GAVIN. [tall, beautiful & enlightened]

GAVIN. [tall, beautiful & enlightened]

Postby sunshine&water » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:12 pm

I followed you at first, placing each of my feet in the footprints you left behind. Since I was staring at my feet, I didn't notice when you must have stopped and turned around to introduce yourself and meet me.
We ate pho together and waited in line for a long while which gave us the chance to get to know each other. You wrapped your arms around my relatively small body and held me close to you. You made me feel like home, like some familiarity I don't get anywhere else but with you.
I don't know what happened, I just know that the next day you came around to find me, and by the time you found me I already had made my plans for the night. In all honesty, I must have been a little paranoid, you were just kinda too good to be true, because otherwise I'm sure I would have remembered to grab your phone number. Maybe I was just on one a little too hard to think of it. Either way, you parted for Fractal Nation and I stayed with my crew.
In the morning I wondered if I would see you again, and even still I hope to find you.

I don't remember what I was wearing but I'm sure you remember the girl for which you returned. We talked about the universe some, the stars, the world around us. I want to have more of those conversations with you.
<3Lil Miss ;]
sunshine&water

Burning Since: 2012

Return to Lost Humans