FOUND - Sony Cyber-Shot N50

FOUND - Sony Cyber-Shot N50

Postby quadraspleen » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:50 am

Sorry..I've been meaning to stick this up for ages, but you know how it is post-burn :)

The camera says N50 on the bottom and 12.1 MP on the front..Still got the Sony stickers on it..

Found in the deep dust on 3, about half way toward 3/A

It's got very little battery and both the card and computer connector are proprietary so I can't juice it up nor get the pics off it (don't you fucking hate proprietary connectors? I'm talking to you Apple..)

It only stays on for around 25 seconds and a lot of the pics seem to be generic playa shots, but there are a few of people..If anyone thinks it's theirs let me know and we'll try and make sure somehow..Not sure how this works...The strap has a very identifiable item attached to it..Let me know what that is and I'll mail it back to you.

A word of warning - The camera is pretty fucked; I found it half sticking out of 3" deep playa dust and it looked like it had been run over..It will need a service badly, as the lens cover sticks and the lens doesn't want to come out properly..

The camera has serial number: 7529605 and looks like this :

Hope it's yours..Never lost a camera yet..only my marbles (and a few nice hats)

jake
x
I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed

Enough is too little...Too much is enough...
quadraspleen

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: The Corner of Shady & Wrong

Re: FOUND - Sony Cyber-Shot N50

Postby quadraspleen » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 am

EDIT - seems I had an old card reader that took the stupid Sony card!

Ok, so there are a load of pics of people on there, and a very identifiable set of something to do with HANDS - if it's your camera, then you'll know what I'm talking about - Let me know what that is :)

I think the camera belongs to a woman, as there are a couple of self-taken shots, I believe...

peace out

jx
I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed

Enough is too little...Too much is enough...
quadraspleen

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: The Corner of Shady & Wrong

Return to Found Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)