Fuck!

All things outside of Burning Man.

Re: Fuck!

Postby Deb Prothero » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:47 am

ygmir wrote:
really Deb? .......eyeroll. fuck.

but thanks for the other parts of your post, right on!


Did you go help BoxBurner? Have you apologized to Gyre for jumping on him for expressing himself in the exact way that is appropriate in the circumstance?

Do you find the state of affairs in your country satisfactory? Do you honestly think it is tolerable for 10 goons to arrest a single person headed to a camping trip? Do you think it is reasonable for 10 goons to tear apart a person's vehicle? After striving to help a countryman of yours when no one in your country would help, I was treated this way. It is a state of barbarism. Those goons acted on your behalf. You allowed your elected officials to use fear to set up Homeland Security. Those people are completely out of control and they acted in your name. The impact of the goons has reduced me to a fucking emotional wreck. I don't deserve this. No human deserves to be treated that way.

American citizens allowed George Bush to steal two elections but you're having a hard time giving a second term to the most decent, intelligent human that has occupied the Presidency in 30 years just because he's black and some idiots believe he was born in Kenya. For christ's sake, do you know how ridiculous it looks when we read that the court in Kansas had to rule on whether Obama's name would even be on the fucking ballot? Every day, there is trash being reported that is beyond belief.

The people here on eplaya are my friends and I have stayed away from eplaya because I was heart-broken that I could not attend the Burn and because I was uncertain that I could contain my anger. Why couldn't I attend the Burn? I am having a hard time finding $8500 to pay an American lawyer to deal with a charge in Reno that is false, malicious and impossible to comprehend. Even if I had the money, I don't know if I could actually face the emotional turmoil of your barbaric criminal justice system.

So damn right I'm going to warn my friends about how ridiculous you look as a democratic country that can't even manage to run an election. The US Republic is the grandest most bold experiment and it is failing due to the inattention of its populace. Your country was the shining light, if you fail what example will the rest of the world have? Just in the year that the Arab spring offers some semblance of hope that people in other nations will experience democracy and human rights, the best example fails???

I'm asking you, knowing full well most of you vote, I'm asking you to do more. I'm asking you to make a world people will want to live in. To reduce the suicide rate through your efforts. To strive to be better. Because it matters, it really does matter.
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Albert Camus
User avatar
Deb Prothero
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: St. Thomas, ON, Canada

Re: Fuck!

Postby unjonharley » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Fuck, I'm out of my mind.. Back in 5 minutes
User avatar
unjonharley
 
Posts: 8787
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:05 am
Location: Salem Or.

Re: Fuck!

Postby littleflower » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Deb Prothero wrote: The US Republic is the grandest most bold experiment and it is failing due to the inattention of its populace. Your country was the shining light, if you fail what example will the rest of the world have?


fuck! they'll have canada!!!!!! let canada be the bright, shining light! yay!!!!!
User avatar
littleflower
 
Posts: 3377
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: rainforest canopy

Re: Fuck!

Postby Foxfur » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Fuck politics.
If the office of the president can be "stolen", twice, how are we supposed to change anything?
It isn't a republican vs democrat thing. It isn't a matter of one party being wrong and one being right.
There is no presidential candidate this cycle that deserves my vote.
I have my friends, I have my family, I have my cats, I have my guns, I have my property.
Nobody can steal my vote when I choose not to cast one. That is my choice.
I will vote for local and state candidates but I refuse to support either presidential candidate.
Neither have done anything for me or my country and neither will.

A sad state? You bet it is.
It really is.

Fuck.
He's a mystery wrapped in a riddle, inside an enigma, painted in hot pants. - Savannah
Propane ToysImage
How to do it wrong:
Image
User avatar
Foxfur
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 6:43 am
Location: Banks, Oregon
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: 404 Village Not Found

Re: Fuck!

Postby Box Burner » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Well fuck. Had to walk home last night. I get off at 11:00pm and the buses and trax do not run that late. about 9 miles. Long time since I did any walking. I've been a desk jocky for far too fucking long. Tonight I have a choice. Run (or walk very fast) 2 1/2 miles in the wrong direction to catch a train that will get me to about 1 mile from home or walk the 9 miles. If I miss the train that I have to run to I will be 3 miles further out. Some choice. I got home at 4:00am last night. It would be nice to get home a little fucking earlier.
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

.
User avatar
Box Burner
 
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Fuck!

Postby Jackass » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Ride a bike, 9 miles is nothing on a bike.
Don't worry, it'll get weird...
User avatar
Jackass
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 pm
Location: way out in left field

Re: Fuck!

Postby wh..sh » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Jackass wrote:Ride a bike, 9 miles is nothing on a bike.

Fuck, I agree.
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
User avatar
wh..sh
 
Posts: 2191
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Re: Fuck!

Postby Box Burner » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:58 pm

wish I had a fucking bike.
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

.
User avatar
Box Burner
 
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Fuck!

Postby Jackass » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Beg, borrow, steal or manifest. Make it happen.
Don't worry, it'll get weird...
User avatar
Jackass
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 pm
Location: way out in left field

Re: Fuck!

Postby Jax Dee » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Box Burner wrote:wish I had a fucking bike.


Look on craiglist and freecycle. Cheap or free bikes all the time. I'm gonna be sending you cash in about two weeks so maybe you can buy one. Is there anyone near who can loan/give you one?
May All Beings Be Well
May All Beings Be Happy
May All Beings Be Free From Suffering
-Buddhist Blessing
User avatar
Jax Dee
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm
Location: Wash DC/Baltimore
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Dye With Dignity

Re: Fuck!

Postby AntiM » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

We have bikes, but we're in Ogden. Perhaps I can work something out with Larry about his blue huffy. How close are you to West Valley?

and fuck
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16386
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Fuck!

Postby ygmir » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:24 pm

is any fucker going that way from CA?
I"ll send you a fucking bike.

I bet, though, on Craisl.... you can get a nice one pretty cheap.
or burners in the area?

ETA:
I'll send you the gas money to deliver it, AntiM. and buy lunch.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25978
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: Fuck!

Postby AntiM » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Fucking DI, end of summer bikes come in.
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16386
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Fuck!

Postby Box Burner » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 pm

AntiM wrote:Fucking DI, end of summer bikes come in.



had a bike. It disappeared right after the fucking house fire. right now all funds are going toward getting the "house" back. But I will keep that in mind. Planned on putting a bike rack on the back.
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

.
User avatar
Box Burner
 
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Fuck!

Postby goathead » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:57 am

Deb Prothero wrote:Do you find the state of affairs in your country satisfactory? Do you honestly think it is tolerable for 10 goons to arrest a single person headed to a camping trip? Do you think it is reasonable for 10 goons to tear apart a person's vehicle? After striving to help a countryman of yours when no one in your country would help, I was treated this way. It is a state of barbarism. Those goons acted on your behalf. You allowed your elected officials to use fear to set up Homeland Security. Those people are completely out of control and they acted in your name. The impact of the goons has reduced me to a fucking emotional wreck. I don't deserve this. No human deserves to be treated that way.

American citizens allowed George Bush to steal two elections but you're having a hard time giving a second term to the most decent, intelligent human that has occupied the Presidency in 30 years just because he's black and some idiots believe he was born in Kenya. For christ's sake, do you know how ridiculous it looks when we read that the court in Kansas had to rule on whether Obama's name would even be on the fucking ballot? Every day, there is trash being reported that is beyond belief.

The people here on eplaya are my friends and I have stayed away from eplaya because I was heart-broken that I could not attend the Burn and because I was uncertain that I could contain my anger. Why couldn't I attend the Burn? I am having a hard time finding $8500 to pay an American lawyer to deal with a charge in Reno that is false, malicious and impossible to comprehend. Even if I had the money, I don't know if I could actually face the emotional turmoil of your barbaric criminal justice system.

So damn right I'm going to warn my friends about how ridiculous you look as a democratic country that can't even manage to run an election. The US Republic is the grandest most bold experiment and it is failing due to the inattention of its populace. Your country was the shining light, if you fail what example will the rest of the world have? Just in the year that the Arab spring offers some semblance of hope that people in other nations will experience democracy and human rights, the best example fails???

I'm asking you, knowing full well most of you vote, I'm asking you to do more. I'm asking you to make a world people will want to live in. To reduce the suicide rate through your efforts. To strive to be better. Because it matters, it really does matter.


LMAO
Fuck

Deb
LMAO it reminds me of the last time I tried to go through Canada, didn't get arrested, but 4 hours, car ripped apart, EVERYTHING gone through, because they where SURE I was transporting a firearm.
Fuck them, I left them all at home.
At least I didn't get a knee ground into the back of my neck, while I was lying flat on the ground...
But that is a different story, and I still enjoy going to Reno.
:D

LMAO
As far as the rest of it goes get a grip, leave the politics for FB, or in the politics thread.
Will agrue with you all night long if you wish, some of it because I love being the devils advocate, some of it just because I am a Fucko.
:twisted:

Fuck Your Day
Ffwcio eich diwrnod
Jebem ti dan
Tpaxhnte ball aehb
Nasrat na vas den
Namaste, zkurvysynu

It will be some sort of incredible over-worded hippie prattle, attempting to disguise the
Eternal Theme
Burn Shit And Blow Shit Up. Eric
User avatar
goathead
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Location: Where I live is not far from home.

Re: Fuck!

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:35 am

thanks GH:
I couldn't come up with a fucking polite way to make any response.

fuckin love ya Deb. but jeeze...........
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25978
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: Fuck!

Postby oneeyeddick » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:47 am

ANNNND...fuck.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
User avatar
oneeyeddick
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Location: Probably in your pants
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Fuck!

Postby Deb Prothero » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:54 pm

your Fuckin' republic is likely doomed. Sorry you didn't appreciate hearing what your system of government has allowed to be done to an innocent and decent person. A knee in the back of the neck would have been better than what happened to me, GH. But, fuck it, I have no need for your sympathy or even empathy. I have to live with this shit, you don't. As for politics, if you don't care, I doubt there is a good reason for me to.

Did anyone get BoxBurner a fuckin' bike yet?
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Albert Camus
User avatar
Deb Prothero
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: St. Thomas, ON, Canada

Re: Fuck!

Postby ygmir » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Deb Prothero wrote:your Fuckin' republic is likely doomed. Sorry you didn't appreciate hearing what your system of government has allowed to be done to an innocent and decent person. A knee in the back of the neck would have been better than what happened to me, GH. But, fuck it, I have no need for your sympathy or even empathy. I have to live with this shit, you don't. As for politics, if you don't care, I doubt there is a good reason for me to.

Did anyone get BoxBurner a fuckin' bike yet?


jeebus Deb.....you gotta get off whatever it is your on. you're wound tighter than a 30 day clock!!
you'r throwing accusation in first and third persons, at same, and thinking they line up!

and, in true hippie type fashion keep screaming for someone to get BB a bike. how about, as this is do-ocracy, you do it?
you have no idea, who's doing what, and no one is obligated, to report to you.

quit pretending what you say or think matters, and just come in the bar and drink and sing silly Canukian songs with us. well, you'll have to teach most of us the words.......but I was there in Dawson City once, when it happened!!

oh yeah.....fuck.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25978
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: Fuck!

Postby goathead » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Deb Prothero wrote:your Fuckin' republic is likely doomed. Sorry you didn't appreciate hearing what your system of government has allowed to be done to an innocent and decent person. A knee in the back of the neck would have been better than what happened to me, GH. But, fuck it, I have no need for your sympathy or even empathy. I have to live with this shit, you don't. As for politics, if you don't care, I doubt there is a good reason for me to.

Did anyone get BoxBurner a fuckin' bike yet?


Fuck
It was DOOMED with Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Ford, Reagen, Bush Sr. Clinton, Bush, and now Obama, and possible Mittens so what the fuck is new?
Get so fucking tired of elections and the wails of fucking DOOM...
If I am an evil fucko for not thinking Obama is my Saint and Saviour well I guess Fuck ME.
Mash up Mittens and Obama, and well who knows there might be someone I could vote for, otherwise Fuck them both.

And guess what Deb, your not the only one bad shit has happened to.

How do you expect to Help anyone till you can fucking Help yourself?

It wasn't your fault.
Ffwcio eich diwrnod
Jebem ti dan
Tpaxhnte ball aehb
Nasrat na vas den
Namaste, zkurvysynu

It will be some sort of incredible over-worded hippie prattle, attempting to disguise the
Eternal Theme
Burn Shit And Blow Shit Up. Eric
User avatar
goathead
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 5:02 pm
Location: Where I live is not far from home.

Re: Fuck!

Postby peyote2004 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:20 am

I lost my fucking cell phone last night.

I noticed it was missing on my way home from work. I thought I has just forgotten it, but I'm at the office, and it's not here. I even tried to call it, but no luck.
--
Today is the Tomorrow you worried about Yesterday... now you know why.
User avatar
peyote2004
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: PolyParadise

Re: Fuck!

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 am

ygmir wrote:
Deb Prothero wrote:your Fuckin' republic is likely doomed. Sorry you didn't appreciate hearing what your system of government has allowed to be done to an innocent and decent person. A knee in the back of the neck would have been better than what happened to me, GH. But, fuck it, I have no need for your sympathy or even empathy. I have to live with this shit, you don't. As for politics, if you don't care, I doubt there is a good reason for me to.

Did anyone get BoxBurner a fuckin' bike yet?


jeebus Deb.....you gotta get off whatever it is your on. you're wound tighter than a 30 day clock!!
you'r throwing accusation in first and third persons, at same, and thinking they line up!

and, in true hippie type fashion keep screaming for someone to get BB a bike. how about, as this is do-ocracy, you do it?
you have no idea, who's doing what, and no one is obligated, to report to you.

quit pretending what you say or think matters, and just come in the bar and drink and sing silly Canukian songs with us. well, you'll have to teach most of us the words.......but I was there in Dawson City once, when it happened!!

oh yeah.....fuck.


Ygmir, we all complain about every fucking thing on this thread. Since when did someone draw a fucking line around politics? It's fucking sad that our proud nation has become so polarized that we're not willing to listen to our friends.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16308
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Fuck!

Postby ygmir » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:24 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:
ygmir wrote:
Deb Prothero wrote:your Fuckin' republic is likely doomed. Sorry you didn't appreciate hearing what your system of government has allowed to be done to an innocent and decent person. A knee in the back of the neck would have been better than what happened to me, GH. But, fuck it, I have no need for your sympathy or even empathy. I have to live with this shit, you don't. As for politics, if you don't care, I doubt there is a good reason for me to.

Did anyone get BoxBurner a fuckin' bike yet?


jeebus Deb.....you gotta get off whatever it is your on. you're wound tighter than a 30 day clock!!
you'r throwing accusation in first and third persons, at same, and thinking they line up!

and, in true hippie type fashion keep screaming for someone to get BB a bike. how about, as this is do-ocracy, you do it?
you have no idea, who's doing what, and no one is obligated, to report to you.

quit pretending what you say or think matters, and just come in the bar and drink and sing silly Canukian songs with us. well, you'll have to teach most of us the words.......but I was there in Dawson City once, when it happened!!

oh yeah.....fuck.


Ygmir, we all complain about every fucking thing on this thread. Since when did someone draw a fucking line around politics? It's fucking sad that our proud nation has become so polarized that we're not willing to listen to our friends.


usually Dougly, I've found politics is not on this thread.......not that I make any fucking rule.........but as and if, anyone can complain about anything, then how is my response, out of order? I've always seen this thread more personal, for folks. Immediate and personal stuff. Not that I care who posts what, but, if it's open it's open.

and who is not listening? I did not stand with my fingers in my eyes (reading) yelling "nana I can't see what you write".
I just lamented the form and substance.
and hypocritical nature.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25978
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: Fuck!

Postby Bob » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:43 am

54-40 or Fight! It's a political slogan *and* a quilt square!

Image
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Re: Fuck!

Postby ygmir » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:11 am

Bob wrote:54-40 or Fight! It's a political slogan *and* a quilt square!

Image


don't forget the pig war!!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25978
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: Fuck!

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 am

ygmir wrote:
Bob wrote:54-40 or Fight! It's a political slogan *and* a quilt square!

Image


don't forget the pig war!!!

Remember the Maine.

Although on (Inter?)national Talk Like a Pirate Day "Remember the fucking Main!" might be more appropriate...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37396
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Fuck!

Postby Box Burner » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Alrighfucking right already! Let's not bicker in here. This ain't fucking Thunderdome. I LOVE ALL OF YOU! you're jes' gonna make it hurt more by fighting. I appreciate everyone's support. Both financial and emotional. Without you folks I would be living in a car that won't run. The bike issue has been resolved. The problems with the repairs on the RV will also be resolved. Thanks to all of you. I even have a little hope. Not saying who did what. Doesn't matter. We all come here to see if our freinds are in trouble and lend what support we can. The whole eplaya is like that really. Our virtual home away from the default. The fuck thread is just the place where we go with the acute hurts, both big and little are taken care of. A hug and a squeeze, a sympathetic ear, a place to ease the pain of our freinds. A place of healing. Let's just let it stay that way.
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

.
User avatar
Box Burner
 
Posts: 5761
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 2:33 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Fuck!

Postby AntiM » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:40 pm

I fucking love you, man!
These are not my fuckos.
User avatar
AntiM
Moderator
 
Posts: 16386
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 6:23 am
Location: Top O' the World, Ma!
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Fuck!

Postby Deb Prothero » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Scream like a fuckin' hippie? I'm just waiting for BoxBurner to tell me what city I can wire money to. And I did wire money for Bobnoxious and family who were burned out. No, I do more than my share, ygmir, as do most hippies. I don't care what country a burner is in, if I know of them and know they need help, I'm doing it. Usually I do it anonymously but I wanted to show you how ignorant your statement was.

It's not my fault that being a true conservative in your country is so fuckin' uncomfortable. Your political party was taken over by raving lunatics. If decent people are not involved in politics at the grass roots level then indecent people take it over and you've got the mess you're in. And yes, I am involved at the electoral district level in keeping the party I care about honest. I've been involved in writing policy resolutions for the party to vote on for over 30 years, policy that becomes platforms that becomes legislation. I'm probably the least liked Liberal in this country 'cause I call them out when they try to put lipstick on a pig. If you choose not to be involved then you have to take what you get.

When I see an apology to gyre for the way you jumped on his ass for a totally appropriate response to BoxBurner then I'll come in your fuckin' bar and pretend the world is okay. Right now I don't have the energy to pretend the world is okay. I cannot compose a happy, happy post so I don't comment there. However when I saw a hateful response to gyre from people who I thought were capable of comprehending what hurtful words do to people, I felt the need to call. You've been called out, now man up, and don't change the subject.

Ygmir, I do not delude myself that what I'm saying is important. I've written for a public audience almost all my adult life in a newspaper and until a grammar nazi finds my column I often wondered if anyone read what I wrote at all. I am humbled that you read what I wrote and are prepared to engage in a conversation.

Fuck yer day.
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Albert Camus
User avatar
Deb Prothero
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: St. Thomas, ON, Canada

Re: Fuck!

Postby Deb Prothero » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:09 pm

goathead wrote:
Fuck
It was DOOMED with Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Ford, Reagen, Bush Sr. Clinton, Bush, and now Obama, and possible Mittens so what the fuck is new?
Get so fucking tired of elections and the wails of fucking DOOM...
If I am an evil fucko for not thinking Obama is my Saint and Saviour well I guess Fuck ME.
Mash up Mittens and Obama, and well who knows there might be someone I could vote for, otherwise Fuck them both.


heck no, vote for Roseanne. Damn straight, that girl would fix their wagons in Washington. Or at least the clips would be better.
goathead wrote:
And guess what Deb, your not the only one bad shit has happened to.

How do you expect to Help anyone till you can fucking Help yourself?

It wasn't your fault.


((((Goathead))))
Came out of my silence and commented here to begin with because I witnessed people who I know and love beating up on another burner who did make a totally appropriate response to the situation. The reason I thought I could comment is because I've been in that situation and realized that gyre's comment is exactly what needs to be heard - that survivors of suicide are not alone and they need to know that. I'll go back to figuring out how to heal myself when someone fixes that situation. Words can hurt. Don't be bullies.

Thanks, I'm passed knowing it wasn't my fault. I'm at the point where I need to dump the psychiatrist who thinks I'm a good candidate for pharmaceutical testing. Once I get off all these disgusting drugs, I hope to be in better shape.
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.

Albert Camus
User avatar
Deb Prothero
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: St. Thomas, ON, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adri, tatonka, unjonharley, VultureChow and 4 guests