What did you do to be an Asshat in 2012?

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Re: What did you do to be an Asshat in 2012?

Postby MyDearFriend » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:00 pm

AntiM wrote:I know I get snippy, so I'm likely an asshat in someone's book. I was a complete and intentional asshat to the sawhorse crushing Idaho blisspony, but that was absofuckinglutely an educational opportunity.

I left my bumperstickers on the table and someone had to take them home or toss them out. Sorry!

Thank you SO MUCH to you and YourLarry for dumping ass-hattery all over that person!!! Pair of plastic sawhorses = $47, your defense of them (and my sons' monkeyhut) = PRICELESS.

8) 8) 8)

Wish I had seen that!
Practice Love. Exercise Sex.

"When life seems dangerous and unmanageable, just remember that it is, and that you can't survive forever."
MyDearFriend

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp DREAD PIRATE BARBIE

Postby ygmir » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 pm

MyDearFriend wrote:
AntiM wrote:I know I get snippy, so I'm likely an asshat in someone's book. I was a complete and intentional asshat to the sawhorse crushing Idaho blisspony, but that was absofuckinglutely an educational opportunity.

I left my bumperstickers on the table and someone had to take them home or toss them out. Sorry!

Thank you SO MUCH to you and YourLarry for dumping ass-hattery all over that person!!! Pair of plastic sawhorses = $47, your defense of them (and my sons' monkeyhut) = PRICELESS.

8) 8) 8)

Wish I had seen that!

ok that sounds like a great story, ....how about sharing?
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby BoyScoutGirl » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:34 pm

I was too far from the portajohns, so I peed on the open playa pretty close to the trash fence. I'm an asshat for kind of enjoying the open-air experience.

Lesson learned: carry an empty bottle just in case. I did pack out the TP.
When he lights his streetlamp, it is as if he brought one more star to life, or one flower.
When he puts out his lamp, he sends the flower, or the star, to sleep.
That is a beautiful occupation.

- Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
BoyScoutGirl

Camp Name: Lamplighters!

Postby AntiM » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:56 pm

ygmir wrote:
MyDearFriend wrote:

8) 8) 8)

Wish I had seen that!

ok that sounds like a great story, ....how about sharing?

Someday. Too long, my bedtime now. Grai was there, but I was there from the start.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Previous

Return to Experiences at Burning Man