200- 1.25" pin back buttons

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

200- 1.25" pin back buttons

Postby TomServo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Anyone in need of custom buttons...or "badges"...I have a machine. Only set up for 1.25inch buttons. I love making em, and am willing to gift 200 for Burning Man ONLY purposes. Can press anything that I can print. full color, black and white..even images printed on clear plastic sheets work....produces a button with a cool steel background. Only have 1,000 blanks left, with current jobs in line, so you may need to wait till I get more supplies. Sorry for the poor photo quality..
anything worth doing..is worth overdoing

Vor Gebrauch Sprengkapsel einsetzen
TomServo

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: BloodBath&Beyond

Re: 200- 1.25" pin back buttons

Postby Dr Jet Sinister » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Love this! Thank you for the offer!
Suck it. -PlayaWaste Raiders
"They're like a bunch of Honey Badgers in a sea of hippies." -Goathead
Dr Jet Sinister

Postby moonrise » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Cool! I like your avatar image The Fuck Yeeah! Kool Aid Pitcher

Maybe do some buttons and offer them on the nocostco thread?
I'm the MAN in a truck, burner who is stuck, you're in luck! I'll whip out my BIG tow chain and not charge you, not even one lousy buck!
moonrise

Postby Lex-Leo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi, my name is Leo, and I love your gift idea. May I please request 100 buttons that read "MORE DUBSTEP PLEASE" White block letters on a black backround. Please PM me and let me know .Thankyou very very much! :D :D
MORE DUBSTEP PLEASE!
Lex-Leo

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Zondernaam

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Leo, careful with that. There are so devious people here who might stalk you on playa and stuff you in giant amp...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Inko Gnito » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:50 pm

theCryptofishist wrote:Leo, careful with that. There are so devious people here who might stalk you on playa and stuff you in giant amp...

:wink: Praise the Dancetronauts!
If you see this: "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post." in a post, login and you can see the picture instead.
Inko Gnito

Burning Since: 2011

Postby TomServo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Lex-Leo wrote:Hi, my name is Leo, and I love your gift idea. May I please request 100 buttons that read "MORE DUBSTEP PLEASE" White block letters on a black backround. Please PM me and let me know .Thankyou very very much! :D :D

Sent you a couple drafts.

TomServo

Postby Eazy Rider » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 am

Hi Just Saw Your post and would love to gift pins to riders in my event "Ride With The Bulls" Although you probably are all out of blanks.
I have very little money to spend for more if you are out, as I am unemployed and barely able to get back to the Playa this year.

Just in case:
A white Background with Red Letters "Ride With The Bulls" in an arc on top edge with a black simple Taurus symbol in the center in Black and BRC 2012 or BM 2012 in red along the bottom edge would be awesome!
If arcing is too hard to do, then Ride With The Bulls (in red) BM 2012 (in black) in straight lines would be great.
I would gift them to the riders with the most costumes, then to the first who arrived, and finally to all participants in that order depending on how many show. I would love to be able to gift 100 pins.

Eazy Rider
Eazy Rider

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: PolyParadise

Postby TomServo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Easy Rider, check your PM.

I am OUT of button backs and mylar. I may bring the machine out to the playa, if others want to purchase their own parts... http://stores.americanbuttonmachines.co ... n+Supplies
...and next day em..
...there are other companies that sell these button parts, and they work as well. With the playa only days away, this is the only option I see. PM me and let me know, and I can either email you the template to print, or your finished design on a template..also for you to print and bring to the playa.

TomServo

Postby Ixniibolg » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 am

I'm super happy to see another button maker at Burning Man, I brought my button maker too! I was handing out birch bark buttons.

Peace, love, telepathy
Charles
Charles
aka - Ex Modern Teen/Troubadour
"Thank you universe, thank you body, thank you spirit, thank you creativity, thank you friends, thank you family, for everything and for eternity."
Ixniibolg

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: The Lost Boys

Return to 2012 Share Resources