So, what the fuck qualifies as a mutant vehicle?

Planning to build and bring a mutant vehicle? Talk about your plans and recruit crew members here.

Re: So, what the fuck qualifies as a mutant vehicle?

Postby jerroc » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 am

I'm somewhat conflicted on the use of basic golf carts or cars as handicap transportation. I could easily qualify as handicap and take advantage of this. I dont because I think it takes away from the experience. I also understand disabled people usually are fixed income and cannot afford a MV. But then BM is not cheap, it is a participant encouraged event, and a cultural art festival. Handicap "MV" should meet same requirements as all other MV... MV should have stricter requirements as well. This will keep the quality of the art higher and the experience more authentic. Its to easy to take advantage of the current MV requirements.
jerroc

Postby unjonharley » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Watching the web cam here at home this year.. There was small suv and a white jeep in the picture almost every day.. The suv was driving here and there trying to break through the billion bunny march one day.. I think they were art support cars and misusing there power..

In o9 some guy come past my camp.. He was so drunk he was stumbling sideways to get down the street.. His breath could curl anyones nose hair.. Two three minutes later he came roaring back, driving a MV.. Two BRrangers were near my camp.. I called there attention to the drunk MV driver. They hit the radio and a few minutes later told me the MV had been stopped. The MV was a motorized barrel of whisky. ??What do you call that??
unjonharley

Postby Aya » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:02 pm

I saw alot of vehicles throughout the week with "gear" strapped to the top driving passed our camp numerous times a day and all week long, I bet you they were pulling the "we just got here and are looking for our camp" excuse for driving there vehicle all week!
Aya

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Black Rock Army

Postby Elorrum » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Ano wrote: But, why put in the effort when I can just paint a gold cart pink, put a hat on it, call it the PINK HATMAN, and use it as personal transportation around BRC? If I just have to suck some DMV dick to do it, why the fuck not?
Dogs don't eat hay do they? Please share your art.
What's the name of the act? The Aristocrats.
Elorrum

Previous

Return to 2012 Mutant Vehicles