Found: Panasonic Lumix

Found: Panasonic Lumix

Postby Chief Loghome » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 am

Hey,
I found a Panasonic Lumix, though I cannot recall the location (it was around 7:30ish, I think) or the night (but can ya blame me?)
I'd like to return it to it's rightful owner. If anyone has lost this camera, please send me a message of what colour it is and maybe some of the pictures on it.

Thank you,
Chief
Chief Loghome

Re: Found: Panasonic Lumix

Postby IlkaEve » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:05 pm

I posted the message about the lost Lumix DMC-TS1. So that's one I'm missing: a silver Lumix of that model. Should have a lot of pictures on it, very last one with fires from the CORE burn, otherwise a mix, but lots of playa art.
IlkaEve

Postby Shortfuse » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:47 am

Hello,
I sent you a message a few days back with a description of my lumix that i lost. It's blue metalic. Should be heaps of pics of the grand canyon. It isn't the latest model with geotagging or what evs.. Dust and water proof. A few dings from the times i keep dropping it.. Let me know :)
Cheers
Shortfuse

Burning Since: 2012

Postby zeemon » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi there,

If it is a blue weather proof camera, with pictures of Japan, San Fran and Niagara Falls it's likely to be mine.

Model TS2

Thank you,

Zeemon.
zeemon

Postby Pamdlarryum » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 am

I lost my Lumix! The first picture on the memory card is of an artcar being built on an RV frame that looks like the beginning of a swan shape, followed soon thereafter by pictures of people getting henna tatoos. Near the end of the pictures on the card are shots of the temple burn. The camera is black and has a wrist strap, and hopefully still in its leather case.
Pamdlarryum

Camp Name: Voted Best Camp

Postby Rob Wrong » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi there,

I lost a Panasonic Lumix TZ10, it was a black camera in a black hard shell case. Compact camera with a slightly faulty lens cover that sometimes doesn't open properly when you switch it on.
The first pics are of 3 guys driving to a festival through Canada on Aug 2nd (if you press display the date should come up, may say Aug 3rd as its still set to UK time) and the last photos are of the temple at BM. There are photo's from Bass Coast Festival in Canada, then Shambhala Festival in Canada before some photos of driving from Canada to Burning Man through Washington State and then photos of San Francisco (if you notice two twins in the pics together one with dreads one with just long hair in SF) and then photos of Burning Man.
In the camera case there are some flyers and some contact cards for a photographer named Sid.
My personal email is robthings@hotmail.com

Thanks. Rob
Rob Wrong

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Mysterious Wheel

Postby Kingmanhigh » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:09 am

I lost a blue Lumix, my ex girlfriend loaned it to me so there might be picts at the beginning of her room and some of her friends and then Burningman picts.
It's got a simple wrist strap and should be fairly scratchless, except when I drop kicked it and lost it :(
Kingmanhigh

Postby DB_FemmeFatale » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:54 am

I lost my Lumix as well. Gray Panasonic DMCTZ5 with 10x optical zoom. Would love to know if that's the one you found. Thank you
DB_FemmeFatale

Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Holi Hi Camp

Postby Jeanepryan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 am

I lost a metalic blue Panasonic Lumix TS3 - has photos of me at Dig Las Vegas in an Excavator and with a bulldozer beside burning man photos - I'm 70 with grey hair - it was a 70th BDay gift from daughter :) Hope this is it :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeanepryan

Burning Since: 2002

Postby 9ah » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 am

Man.. lots of you lost Lumix cameras. I hope they find their way back to you.

I found the first pic being a photo of contact info (an email address will suffice) will work wonders if it falls into the hands of a good Samaritan.
Illuminate. Navigate. Celebrate.
What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
9ah

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Postby Jeanepryan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 am

My email is
jeanepryan@gmail.com

sure hoping that you found my camera.
Thanks for replying!!!
Jeanepryan

Burning Since: 2002

Return to Lost Gadgets (Cameras, Phones, MP3 Players)