Top Asshats of 2012

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Sail Man » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:31 pm

ygmir wrote:
wh..sh wrote:
Savannah wrote:(and if you have tips, share!) :lol:

I want to do "big foot".


*takes photo of size 14 shoe on my foot*


Your such a naughty burner :P
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.
_______________________________________

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
User avatar
Sail Man
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am
Location: 20 Minutes into the Future
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby illy dilly » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 pm

TomServo wrote:Russian Roulette..

Image

..choose your weapon.

HA HA!
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Lord Of Ruin » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:26 pm

devilgrrl wrote:
Lord Of Ruin wrote:


Well, that's not very nice.

What's got your dander up? I'm a "top asshat" because I disagreed with a member of Gate being called a "stupid bitch" and defended her?

<shakes head>

Ah....the entitled, fragile burner rears it's ugly stereotype.


I didn't call anyone a bitch. I called you a douche. And thank you for proving your douchiness by falsely accusing me of calling someone a bitch. Douche.


Reading comprehension fail. I never said YOU called someone a bitch. You chimed in on a thread that someone else had started and HE called the gate person a bitch, and I defended the gate person getting all your panties in a collective wad. You weighed in saying somehow I offended you as well.

You know...it's going to be epically rich when you find out that you just might know me IRL and you've been acting like this in public. Just sayin'...

LoR
The fox provides for himself, but God provides for the lion - W. Blake (attribution corrected)
Lord Of Ruin
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:22 pm
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Mountain~Goat » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:56 pm

WHOEVER LEFT A STEAMY TURD BEHIND OUR CAMP ON SATURDAY NIGHT. you, sir (or madam) ARE A TOTAL FUCKING ASS HAT!


POOP IS MOOP TOO! fucking ASSSSSS HAT. Ii just wish i wouldve caught your plop mid act so i could berate you in front of multiple camps and make you shamefully pick it back up with your own dusty butthole.

AND BTW. We were camped at 9:30 and F right by camp Fuck Yeah and the talk to god booth......seriously... there were porters less than 20 seconds away walking...

i hope you had to wipe your ass with a handful of playa dust. fucker.
Mountain~Goat
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:40 pm
Burning Since: 2012

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby illy dilly » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Mountain~Goat wrote:WHOEVER LEFT A STEAMY TURD BEHIND OUR CAMP ON SATURDAY NIGHT. you, sir (or madam) ARE A TOTAL FUCKING ASS HAT!


POOP IS MOOP TOO! fucking ASSSSSS HAT. Ii just wish i wouldve caught your plop mid act so i could berate you in front of multiple camps and make you shamefully pick it back up with your own dusty butthole.

AND BTW. We were camped at 9:30 and F right by camp Fuck Yeah and the talk to god booth......seriously... there were porters less than 20 seconds away walking...

i hope you had to wipe your ass with a handful of playa dust. fucker.

Fuck that guy! Thats total bull shit!

But, it reminds me of our Ass Hats
The fuckers that arrived Monday morning in a giant rental RV. Then bailed on Wednesday, but before bailing decided to dump all they're grey water and/or black water. But, before leaving one of the fucks decided to drop a load right where the RV had been.
I guess the neighbors talked to them before they left and someone had puked all over they're RV and they had no way to clean it up. So they just bailed and left BRC.

I hope they saw nothing but the worst parts of the city and will never return!
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
User avatar
illy dilly
 
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby zombeefood » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 pm

On Friday night around midnight, my sister found two kids (roughly 8 to 10 years old) with a pair of pliers trying to get the $20.00 bill on the Destroy Your Money board at Center Camp. She tried to explain to them why it was wrong to take the money, but quickly realized that the kids were as high as f*ck on some kind of uppers. The kids took off when she went to go locate someone in a position of authority to report some extreme negligence and she didn't see the kids again.

Anyways, those kid's parents win the Asshat of the year award.
zombeefood
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:36 pm
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Shadyvil

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby BBadger » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Mountain~Goat wrote:WHOEVER LEFT A STEAMY TURD BEHIND OUR CAMP ON SATURDAY NIGHT. you, sir (or madam) ARE A TOTAL FUCKING ASS HAT!


Animals such as that need to be taught a lesson like any other pet that shits outside designated areas:

Their noses need to be rubbed in their shit.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
User avatar
BBadger
 
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby graidawg » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:35 pm

zombeefood wrote:On Friday night around midnight, my sister found two kids (roughly 8 to 10 years old) with a pair of pliers trying to get the $20.00 bill on the Destroy Your Money board at Center Camp. She tried to explain to them why it was wrong to take the money, but quickly realized that the kids were as high as f*ck on some kind of uppers. The kids took off when she went to go locate someone in a position of authority to report some extreme negligence and she didn't see the kids again.

Anyways, those kid's parents win the Asshat of the year award.


WE HAVE A WINNER, ASSHAT OF BURNING MAN (LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD)
completely unconcerned.
"Savannah" I like it . . . it makes us sound forward-thinking, and not at all like trailblazing, professional-level procrastinors.
the rest of us are in the School of Fukkit. "Eric"
User avatar
graidawg
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 am
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dread Pirate barbie

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Bob » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:13 pm

graidawg wrote:
zombeefood wrote:On Friday night around midnight, my sister found two kids (roughly 8 to 10 years old) with a pair of pliers trying to get the $20.00 bill on the Destroy Your Money board at Center Camp. She tried to explain to them why it was wrong to take the money, but quickly realized that the kids were as high as f*ck on some kind of uppers. The kids took off when she went to go locate someone in a position of authority to report some extreme negligence and she didn't see the kids again.

Anyways, those kid's parents win the Asshat of the year award.


WE HAVE A WINNER, ASSHAT OF BURNING MAN (LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD)


Never know, that might have been performance art.

The turd, not so much.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby BBadger » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:05 pm

graidawg wrote:
zombeefood wrote:On Friday night around midnight, my sister found two kids (roughly 8 to 10 years old) with a pair of pliers trying to get the $20.00 bill on the Destroy Your Money board at Center Camp. She tried to explain to them why it was wrong to take the money, but quickly realized that the kids were as high as f*ck on some kind of uppers. The kids took off when she went to go locate someone in a position of authority to report some extreme negligence and she didn't see the kids again.

Anyways, those kid's parents win the Asshat of the year award.


WE HAVE A WINNER, ASSHAT OF BURNING MAN (LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD)


I'm kind of torn... on one hand I'm incredibly appalled by this gross child abuse/negligence... on the other, maybe the genes of the parents may not end up propagating past their progeny...
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
User avatar
BBadger
 
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Turtleburp » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 am

Pleasantly surprised not to have found myself on this list, ah well there's always next year...

In fact leaving heavily pregnant (she hopes anyway) woman behind to play in the desert will almost guarantee me this title.

Unlike other asshats though you'd better believe that if this is the case then I WILL receive righteous punishment!!
Amateur shirtcocker

Simon's left sock and cat porn photographer

Image
User avatar
Turtleburp
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:52 pm
Location: Melbourne
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Barbie Holiday Village - Soap Supplied!

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:27 am

BBadger wrote:
Mountain~Goat wrote:WHOEVER LEFT A STEAMY TURD BEHIND OUR CAMP ON SATURDAY NIGHT. you, sir (or madam) ARE A TOTAL FUCKING ASS HAT!


Animals such as that need to be taught a lesson like any other pet that shits outside designated areas:

Their noses need to be rubbed in their shit.



i did that to someone in 2008 who peed on my tipi.....you have to repeat the words "bad burner" while rubbing their nose in it if you want it to stick...

im sure he'll NEVER forget THAT lesson...
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13851
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:29 am

you can be such an asshat sometimes...
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby H.G.Crosby » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:30 am

"yes, he's an asshat, but he's OUR asshat"....

Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Once I noticed I was on fire, I decided to relax and enjoy the fall™
User avatar
H.G.Crosby
 
Posts: 1669
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Location: Boston, New York, Paris, Tangiers

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby playaspyder » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 am

1. Surprisingly, one of the lamplighters. I did my first run carrying this year, and because I didn't "stretch" when someone suggested it, the guy said "yo man, I know you think you're pretty badass with your stupid shaved sideburns but this is serious. If you break one of my lamps I'll break you." I'm thinking seriously? I'm at burning man, volunteering, and someone's making fun of my sideburns? Go drink some water. I wanted to tell him he must be pretty badass with his pink mohawk when he took down his hood afterwards, but I'm not the kind of guy to throw negative energy back in the water. I still felt a sense of accomplishment for having randomly been pulled off the esplanade to do the task the night of the burn, but definitely found out that there are asshats EVERYWHERE lol. I still plan to volunteer for lamplighters every year, and everyone else I met there was absolutely wonderful.

2. My campmates who left moop for me to pick up before it all got blown away in a dust storm, ditched a broken bike on the playa to take home someone else's, and hoarded a yellow bike in their tent. Again, I did my best not to throw negative energy back, but needless to say they won't be returning with me ever again lol.

3. Whoever stole my bike. Not cool. Never needed to lock my bike. This year I did on suggestion, and my baby is still gone.

4. I have to agree with an earlier post. There was A LOT of moop this year, (especially on the road upon exodus, which was actually sickeningly moopy), and A LOT of darkwads. Many very unprepared noobies I can only suspect. The temple burn was also surprisingly loud.

I'm thankful for this post to be able to vent, but I'm hoping that out of all that I experienced this year, will arise an expansion of positive people looking to bring the event back in the right direction. Maybe a larger percentage of veterans to lead by example? Either way I believe there should be A LOT more respect for the city that gifts us with such an amazingly high frequency of vibrational experience. Much love despite. This is the first year I've really felt any need to vent whatsoever, and I will still return every year with the same positive expectations.
Think it, be it. Build it.......burn it down. Think again.
playaspyder
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:19 pm
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Burning Since: 2009

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Bob » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 am

playaspyder wrote:1. Surprisingly, one of the lamplighters. I did my first run carrying this year, and because I didn't "stretch" when someone suggested it, the guy said "yo man, I know you think you're pretty badass with your stupid shaved sideburns but this is serious. If you break one of my lamps I'll break you." I'm thinking seriously? I'm at burning man, volunteering, and someone's making fun of my sideburns? Go drink some water. I wanted to tell him he must be pretty badass with his pink mohawk when he took down his hood afterwards, but I'm not the kind of guy to throw negative energy back in the water. I still felt a sense of accomplishment for having randomly been pulled off the esplanade to do the task the night of the burn, but definitely found out that there are asshats EVERYWHERE lol. I still plan to volunteer for lamplighters every year, and everyone else I met there was absolutely wonderful.

2. My campmates who left moop for me to pick up before it all got blown away in a dust storm, ditched a broken bike on the playa to take home someone else's, and hoarded a yellow bike in their tent. Again, I did my best not to throw negative energy back, but needless to say they won't be returning with me ever again lol.

3. Whoever stole my bike. Not cool. Never needed to lock my bike. This year I did on suggestion, and my baby is still gone.

4. I have to agree with an earlier post. There was A LOT of moop this year, (especially on the road upon exodus, which was actually sickeningly moopy), and A LOT of darkwads. Many very unprepared noobies I can only suspect. The temple burn was also surprisingly loud.

I'm thankful for this post to be able to vent, but I'm hoping that out of all that I experienced this year, will arise an expansion of positive people looking to bring the event back in the right direction. Maybe a larger percentage of veterans to lead by example? Either way I believe there should be A LOT more respect for the city that gifts us with such an amazingly high frequency of vibrational experience. Much love despite. This is the first year I've really felt any need to vent whatsoever, and I will still return every year with the same positive expectations.


You, sir, are a USDA Grade-A Asshat.

You didn't fink on a lamplighter making inappropriate threats. You didn't fink on your thieving campmates. All you were worried about was your "negative energy" quotient. You left 40 pounds of moop in the form of your bike, which you refused to properly lock despite years of telling people to lock their bikes.

And the fucking Temple burn was too loud.

Poor you.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby skippy3k » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:36 am

Well, he did say he locked his bike this year, but yeah....
I'm a fixer. I fix things.
User avatar
skippy3k
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 am
Location: Wine (hiccup) Country
Burning Since: 2009

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby RedHeaven » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 am

What? This is a thread where people can vent about the Asshats they experienced, not get hassled by asshats calling them asshats.
Geez get off his nuts you eplaya cops
He's not as much of a Grade A asshat as you guys are being to him.
SNark works better with humor, unless you are genuinely angry, in which case, maybe eat some wheaties? Or as Burners would say, drink some water?

OK now Im an asshat too :mrgreen:
User avatar
RedHeaven
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Nevada City California
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Cirque Du Cliche 4:30 and Dandelion Wine

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Bob » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:59 am

Sorry, I can't even give him credit for bragging about cleaning up after his campmates.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CLEAN UP YOUR CAMP. THAT'S THE MINIMUM REQUIRED.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Katiekaboom » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 am

Funny burners! Keep 'em coming...
There was no night or day,
But occasional darkness
~KK
User avatar
Katiekaboom
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:21 pm
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Burning Since: 2012

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:08 am

Wow. The playa love wore off fast.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
User avatar
Ugly Dougly
 
Posts: 16308
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:31 am
Location: San Jose, CA
Burning Since: 1996

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby ygmir » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:29 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:Wow. The playa love wore off fast.


it's the decompression snark/ pissed at the world syndrome, Dougly.......you should know that.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
User avatar
ygmir
 
Posts: 25979
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: nevada county
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Bob » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:31 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:Wow. The playa love wore off fast.


Sorry, you only get extra credit if you're green to go on the moop map *and* you reseed with native sea monkeys.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby BBadger » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:23 am

playaspyder wrote:2. My campmates who left moop for me to pick up before it all got blown away in a dust storm, ditched a broken bike on the playa to take home someone else's, and hoarded a yellow bike in their tent. Again, I did my best not to throw negative energy back, but needless to say they won't be returning with me ever again lol.


Are you some kind of playa Joe Paterno?

Don't give us your hippie bullshit "negative energy" lame excuses.

Don't stand by letting asshats be asshats under your watch. Call those motherfuckers out for their shit like I'm doing to you.

SILENCE IS TACIT APPROVAL.

COMPLACENCY IS COMPLICITY.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.
User avatar
BBadger
 
Posts: 3962
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am
Location: (near) Portland, OR, USA
Burning Since: I'm not sure

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:29 am

Image
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Bitterman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 am

Everyone that ruined my burn. And here I thought that only listening to "gimme gimme gimme, gimme some more" would change my entitled blowhard cliched wheres my f'n gift state of mind. How dare you all impune my rampant saynothing loudtalking while I was struggling to crash a commandeered party barge into that ridiculous "Art", all the while megaphone screaming that you haven't given me enough, and that the current oral is wrong. how dare you.


bitterman,
same a**hat, different year.
Bah! Psshhh!
Bitterman
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:05 pm
Location: Reno

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:47 am

i hate lamp.
one nation, under a groove.
User avatar
Roberto Dobbisano
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Dobbidossola, Italy.

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:48 am

are you just saying that or do you Really hate Lamp?
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
User avatar
Simon of the Playa
 
Posts: 13851
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Location: Rochester, Nevada.
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Lonesomebri » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am

Ugly Dougly wrote:Wow. The playa love wore off fast.


My buddy and I always joke about that on exit, where does the love end? On the streets of BRC- Here brother, my shirt off my back, the last of my whisky, let me cook you a vegan meal and rub your feet.... The love starts to die on that long bumpy road out. Yeah, I cut in your lane, jerks in front of me are going too slow. Then we hit the pavement, glance in the rearview mirror at the blown out Okie trailer surrounded by beat down dusty hippies sitting on the side of the road with a sign reading, no water, help. Later suckers, I got a hot and cot waiting for me in Reno. The Love is like fatalities at BM, if we take it out to the pavement, it's another story.
User avatar
Lonesomebri
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Burning Since: 1997
Camp Name: Camp Threat

Re: Top Asshats of 2012

Postby Bob » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 am

Last year our truck died between Empire and Nixon. Managed to coast into a nice wide turnout, and guessed it was the battery crapping out. So fuck me for not having a cheap voltmeter, and maybe using it before we left town. We'd left BRC early Sunday, so the traffic wasn't bad on the Exodus trail, but there was steady stream going down 447.

Nobody stopped. Nobody rolled down a window and asked if we needed help. Nobody waved. Nobody even gave us the finger. WTF is wrong with people?

Only about 20 minutes before a state trooper arrived, but a couple hundred vehicles must have gone by. He made a call to Fernley for a tow, and hung out with us for a while. Think the guy who first stopped was the crew chief, and a couple others arrived soon after to gab because they were going off shift. Our 3yo girl was very impressed, even more when the first trooper gave her a little stuffed pink pig w/ a policeman's cap out of his trunk. My partner and I were absolutely impressed, yet suppressing giggles because the first trooper who stopped was black, and the next ones were a stout white gal and a buffed out white guy, all in standard mirror shades, and we're thinking Life Imitates Reno 9-11.

Tow yard was a block from the Napa; got a new battery and out of there within an hour. Love you, Nevada.
Amazing desert structures & stuff: http://sites.google.com/site/potatotrap/

"Let us say I suggest you may be human." -- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam
User avatar
Bob
 
Posts: 6762
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:00 am
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 1986
Camp Name: Royaneh

PreviousNext

Return to Experiences at Burning Man

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests