LOST Yellow camelbak

LOST Yellow camelbak

Postby vnprc » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:45 pm

I lost a large yellow camelback that was stuffed to the gills with jackets and clothing. It had my and my wife's IDs in the front most pocket. It is a vertical zipper pocket on the very front bottom of the backpack (in front of the U-shaped zipper front pocket, kind of hard to find). North Carolina IDs for Stephenie Durell Price D.O.B. 8/18/81 and Evan Russell Price D.O.B 2/11/84. It had elwire sewn into the edges of the straps and along the front face of the pack. The elwire controller was stuffed into the lower right pocket that connects to the waist strap. It's broken though, the elwire shorted out somewhere and doesn't light up any more.

It also had a gatorade pee bottle tied to one strap by a short length of rope on a carabiner and the other strap had a steel pint glass with a blue (I think) silicone ring carabinered to it. There was maybe a Klean Kanteen steel water bottle carabinered to it (I also lost that, but not 100% sure when or how I lost it). A couple of extra carabiners were stuck on the straps. Stuffed in the big pocket was a bunch of night time clothes including a huge scarf hand made with old t-shirts, a long sleeve waffle-pattern long john undershirt, and perhaps some other stuff. Strapped into the open pocket and bulging out of the top was a silver vinyl rain coat with yellow elwire sewn along the front edge and collar. The elwire controller was in the left pocket (in working condition this time).

I just found out today that my camp mate turned it in at the 3:00 ranger station after I left. It was super full of water and quite heavy, perhaps 30 or 40 pounds. Please drain the water bladder and throw away the gatorade bottle before returning it. If you can find room to stuff the pint glass and length of rope inside somewhere that would probably make shipping it simpler.

Please post here if you have it. I will obviously pay for shipping. Please let me know whatever I need to do, where/how to send the money, etc.. Thank you for being excellent to each other.

Hope to see you next burn!
Evan a.k.a. Pink Lady
vnprc

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Camp Tough Love

Re: LOST Yellow camelbak

Postby vnprc » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:42 am

Found! Thanks Lawston. ;-)
vnprc

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Camp Tough Love

Return to Lost Bags (Backpacks, Camelbaks, Handbags, Luggage)