Looking ahead to 2013 - my theme is chosen

What to wear? What not to wear? Where to find and how to make anything from goggles to fantastic pieces of playawear.

Looking ahead to 2013 - my theme is chosen

Postby moonwookie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:34 am

I posted previously about turning my natural fur coat into a zebra pelt, and this idea is firmly in place as the base for an entire theme. I realized after seeing a few videos that starting with black and white and adding bold splashes of color in accessories is probably the easiest and most effective way of creating a constant flow of changing looks.

After seeing so many people have so much fun with them, I even went out and found myself a black and white striped hula hoop...:) I have some designs for tent art, including what I hope will be a woodland scene with glow in the dark highlights and star field on the ceiling on the inside. Magic inside, magic outside, magic everywhere around me.

I've spent a lifetime being invisible. It's got to stop.
moonwookie

Burning Since: 2013

Re: Looking ahead to 2013 - my theme is chosen

Postby shroom » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:36 am

Hope to see you on the playa!
"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire."~~Fred Shero
shroom

Burning Since: 2010

Postby moonwookie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:44 am

Oh, I'll be there. Come hell or high water I'll be there.
moonwookie

Postby edbrez » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:58 am

moonwookie wrote:I posted previously about turning my natural fur coat into a zebra pelt, and this idea is firmly in place as the base for an entire theme. I realized after seeing a few videos that starting with black and white and adding bold splashes of color in accessories is probably the easiest and most effective way of creating a constant flow of changing looks.

After seeing so many people have so much fun with them, I even went out and found myself a black and white striped hula hoop...:) I have some designs for tent art, including what I hope will be a woodland scene with glow in the dark highlights and star field on the ceiling on the inside. Magic inside, magic outside, magic everywhere around me.

I've spent a lifetime being invisible. It's got to stop.

U make me a little bit more excited about 2013bm, reading ur post, it oozes creativity :D
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" Dr Johnson
edbrez

Camp Name: Howzit

Postby Ratty » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Glow in the dark paint. I even got glow in the dark rope at Harbor freight last week. I love your visions.
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
We're out there to play like adults with no adult supervision CaptG
Ratty

Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Sporks are For Pussys

Return to Clothing & Playawear