Chicken fucking and PJ's dude up the cow's ass

All things outside of Burning Man.

Postby Kinetic » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:07 pm

Life....Burning Man is too short to have a bad time.

One of the best quotes I've come across yet.

Back to the thread, I know she brought this on herself but did anyone ever check out the posts on her website? If true this woman is going through hell right now. Can't everyone find other targets and let this thing go? And Tawnee, as much as I like you and I hate to say it, I really wish you would hit the preview button and think before you post?

I'm guilty of doing the free association, type then post stuff, but I pull it off because most of the old e-playans know how fucked up I am or can be, I also have no problem offering mea culpas when I screw up. But for anyone else I'd suggest having them take 15 seconds and hit preview...once you see the final look the fuckups jump out and you subconsciously review the thing...meaning you might feel the urge to go back and turn it down some, or amplify the message even more.

I'll shut up and get off my soapbox now.
Kinetic

Postby Tawnee Lynne » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:30 pm

eat me
Today I will help you to create music..the music is the echo of whatever precious memory we embrace from our innocent contact....Tawnee Lynne
Tawnee Lynne

Postby Stormy » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:35 pm

Tawnee Lynne wrote:eat me

Kinetic, instead of getting off the soapbox, perhaps someone needs that soap. :lol:
Be the change you seek in the world.
Stormy

Postby TestesInSac » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:37 pm

Getting into a lather just might be a good idea...
I am my own sock puppet.
TestesInSac

Postby PetsUntilEaten » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:38 pm

AND ANOTHER THING!

lol.

ps - Kinetic - you really really really need to give it up. We heard you. You may very well just be making it worse with all your painful earnestness. She's a big girl - she can mess up her own online interactions.
PetsUntilEaten

Postby Lydia Love » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:39 pm

And every reply just bumps this fucker back up the top of everyone's list.
It's all about the squirrels.
Lydia Love

Postby Kinetic » Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:40 pm

Tawnee Lynne wrote:eat me

So much for being nice. I tried. She still has my sympathy though if those posts are true. That I can't change no matter what she types on here. Anyone going through what's on those posts is going through pure hell.

Meanwhile, I've had enough negativity for one day, she's on her own.
Kinetic

Postby TawnyGnosis » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:14 pm

"Why is it that the annoying ones are named Tawn-E (yes that's a jab)"

Fuck you Jay. No really, fuck you. Just because I've had enough of your rude, jerky, condescending bullshit, it doesn't make me the annoying one. My name is not "Tawn-E", it's Tawny. Seriously, I've had enough with trying to have to be an open friendly person with people like you who have no idea of what human decency is. Awwwwww, so sorry I insulted you by stopping giving you attention. I'm sorry we inhabit the same space but I'm not going anywhere for a long time. I don't know when you decided to start treating me like garbage but I don't stand for it, it isn't cute. You are one screwed individual.

In love,

T
Heaven's going to burn your eyes
TawnyGnosis

Postby jaywalker » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:46 pm

tempest wrote:Fuck you Jay. No really, fuck you.

:D
<edit>
Or was it a little too much of the poking stick? (not that kind, perverts). Did I hurt you by not giving respect you "demand", instead of earning it? Was it pointing out little idiosyncrasies in your logic sometimes?
jaywalker
the legend
Last edited by jaywalker on Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
your judgement is a little off at this time- Peking Noodle Co. fortune cookie
jaywalker

Postby jaywalker » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:47 pm

oh...and I'm sorry. I forgot it wasn't Tawn-E anymore.

It was Glob-E....right?
jaywalker

Postby Lydia Love » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:51 pm

EDITED FOR FUCKWITTEDNESS
jaywalker

You know - this sounds a great deal like shit that happened OFF the eplaya that is maybe NONE OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

I'm the first person to overshare and TMI but it's generally my personal shit and doesn't drag another eplayan into it.

Uncool, fuckwit.
Last edited by Lydia Love on Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lydia Love

Postby jaywalker » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:56 pm

Lydia Love wrote:
I'm the first person to overshare and TMI but it's generally my personal shit and doesn't drag another eplayan into it.

Uncool, fuckwit.

Your right. So I'll edit it out, except for the poking stick part. I think that's fair enough.
jaywalker

Postby Lydia Love » Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:58 pm

I think that's fair enough.

Still seems outta line to ME. But it's your karma.
Lydia Love

Postby Kinetic » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:06 pm

It's a vast e-playa out there with too many other threads and discussions to get involved in. If she's going to have an attitude, then just ignore her and post elsewhere or introduce some classic THREAD DRIFT.....

If she's attention starved and she's going through the classic e-playa newbie addiction, ignoring her or letting the thread drift will bug her far more than direct flames. A nice indirect heat works well sometimes....oops I started thinking flames and then BBQ. When you live in one of the best BBQ capitals in America, BBQ is never far from being discussed.

I keep coming back here because I see a new post flag. Otherwise I'd just skip on by.
Kinetic

Postby Lydia Love » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:07 pm

It already drifted.
Lydia Love

Postby TestesInSac » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:07 pm

Lydia Love wrote:
I think that's fair enough.

Still seems outta line to ME. But it's your karma.

Not to be mean spirited or anything, but you may want to edit your post too, which repeated the TMI you refer to.
I am my own sock puppet.
TestesInSac

Postby Lydia Love » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:08 pm

OH shit

Thanks Tom
Lydia Love

Postby TawnyGnosis » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:02 pm

it's called give and receive respect, and up to a point I give it out. That is until I learn of your true fuck wit pyschotic shape and then I say "fuck you" and stop allowing you in my space. You are a clever one with disguising yourself I must say. I even attempted to be a friend of yours at one point, we all make mistakes.

I hope your life gets better, because I would hate myself too if all I had to be proud of was being a jerk. I don't know anyone who is proud of being a jerk, so why should I give you any respect?

And yes I can demand basic respect, people don't have to let others step all over them before they "earn respect". It's called give and take, get that yet? Unless we exhibit sociopath behavior we are entitled to basic respect. You are often way out of line, and negative. Maybe you deserve all that bad karma you've been getting. I am definetly allowed to stand up for myself as a human being and a woman despite what idiots like you say. Nice knowing you,

Love
Tawny
TawnyGnosis

Postby TawnyGnosis » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:05 pm

Also, everything is a learning experience and I don't regret interacting with people like you after you turn out to be a deeply insulting human being.

Thanks for the lesson in watching out for these things before they enter my space.

cheers.
TawnyGnosis

Postby Badger » Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:12 pm

Yow Tawney,

This all seems so out of character from the person Tiara introduced me to at the Sub-Lounge so many months ago.

Hoping that things get better, demons get exorcized and that you leave the flaming to the pros. Just doesn't seem your style kiddo.

Really, I do hope things get better.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby TawnyGnosis » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:07 pm

I don't flame accept to those who deserve it. I love all the rest of you fools though.
TawnyGnosis

Postby Lydia Love » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:11 pm

IMO that was a flame well earned.
Lydia Love

Postby nymphgonebad » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:34 pm

can't we all just get a schlong?
nymphgonebad

Postby Tawnee Lynne » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:48 am

Ken,
The post " eat me" was to the idiots post prior to your post. I am sorry it caught you in mid stride. Unlike some eplayans, I have a life and have been back out to the desert this past weekend. I needed to get answers to real life, not the message board. ( excuse my bards, they aren't meant to piss you off, it is my way of being faceteous.) So in effort to continue who I am, I am a teacher. I teach creative writing to 6th graders. So in dealing with the fine patrons of eplaya, I don't step out of who I am, I just extend it. So if talking to you seems that I am being condescending, please try to see the context, not the way in which it is delivered. I am a clear speaker, and I write as I talk. I am intense, but not at all angry, I work my issues in life out. So that being said, I want to call peace. Please.
I am not going to apologize for anything I have written, for I wouldn't have written it if I didn't feel it. What I do want to do is share with the world what I am learning in life. Where is the harm in that? So as I journeyed this past weekend back to the hot sun and endless roads that I just traveled away from... I asked the "invisible" energy that exists in life, to show me what the hell it takes to pull off this journey called " life". Here is the answer i was given:
Contemplating Healing
Ok

So I am angry...

I said it.

I felt it.

I will it away

I channel it.

Why must humans seek to use their body for wrath?

To Heal..?!

When you really heal through something more tangible

More Colorful

More tasteful...

More Delicate

MIND

a beautiful tool

But most forget,

the mind is the foundation for everything.

MIND

It kills

It creates.

It divides,

It joins,

It's you.

Beautiful Mind is all.

Ok,

So I am sad

I bleed

I die

I groan

I reincarnate into a deeper intensity.

I say it

I write it

Why must I be it?

A sentence carried out by only me.

My mind,

Judge...jury...executioner

But wait!

Ok

So I am in love

I fee the butterflies

I seek the heartbeat

For once I sleep peacefully

I try not to need it.

I breathe the dream of it.

I said it.

Love.

My MIND

dream

torture

starvation

death

tears

the list is as endless as the MIND can extend.

My MIND

Built by bones titled " Love"

But wait

One more....

Ok,

So I have cancer

Leukemia

Leukemic Infiltration

Tumor

Death

9 months.

There I fucking said it.

My mind screams in anger!

Why does it have to end like this?

My mind sheds a tear in pain.

I have to accept the dismiss

My mind screams to be loved!

For here is my only chance

For if my mind cannot heal me...

I will no longer be able to dance.

Tawnee Lynne

This letter is not a plea for attention, pity, anger, or love. This letter is a plea that this fucking thread be stopped, and that whomever I have offened please try to just accept that i would not be me, if I did not say what I feel. Please realize that even if you feel judged it isn't necessarily so. Eplaya lacks the ability to show body language, and most of us interpet what we read and build a picture of someone typing it. I accept you guys, even though you piss me off, hell, I would even like to meet all of you next year. I feel however that the animosity is building in all of you, based on assumptions that lack logic created by self inflicted visualizations. Ok, thats all. Tear it apart, I learned early on not to take the notifications in email, it can be an annoying cycle. Peace to you all.
Tawnee Lynne

PS I still think center camp rocks, neener neener neener
Today I will help you to create music..the music is the echo of whatever precious memory we embrace from our innocent contact....Tawnee Lynne
Tawnee Lynne

Postby blyslv » Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:51 am

Tawnee Lynne wrote: excuse my bards

Would that be your killer posse of poet/playwrights? Are their tools metaphor, analogy and alliteration? Do they have a vocabulary that they're not afraid to use like a blunt instrument?

T, This is the first I've heard of your illness and my heart goes out to you. I will say a prayer.
Fight for the fifth freedom!
blyslv

Postby TawnyGnosis » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:13 am

I'm ill? cool.
TawnyGnosis

Postby Zane5100 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:51 am

Tawnee Lynne wrote:This letter is a plea that this fucking thread be stopped...

Ah, but to truly kill the thread, you must bring in "chicken fucking" and PJ's "dude up the cow's ass" pic.

Also, I'm confused (big surprise). Are "Tawnee" and "Tempest" the same person?
middle-aged, wannabe-hipster, dilettante
Zane5100

Postby precipitate » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:07 pm

> Are "Tawnee" and "Tempest" the same person?

No. Tempest was TenaciousT on the old eplaya. Her real name's Tawny.

Tawnee Lynne, as far as I can tell, is an unfiltered fuckwit.

Big difference.
precipitate

Location: Somewhere near an ocean and a desert and a mountain

Burnt Coffee on the fire

Postby deeohgeeman » Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:17 pm

Tawnee L,

Thanks for your latest note. It will probably help some of the animosity you've been getting (as long as you don't continue to attack people for your part in it). I think the reason people were so offended by your center camp posts is it ~appeared~ as though you didn't care to know the reasons behind their complaints.

I think some of the complaints sounded kind of bitchy myself, but the reasons why people don't want center camp to sell coffee are because over time they've observed that you can make new friends and be plenty social making your own coffee and sharing it with neighbors.

I don't think they necessarily want center camp to disappear (not all of them anyway) but they see huge hypocrisy and a reduction in the very strong message of self reliance and self expression in the current manifestation of center camp. Personally I like it too, but don't go every day or spend much time there. I mean, making a cup of coffee for myself can take up a whole hour, and I'd rather be seeing the sights tooling around town on my bike, so I'm grateful for center camp cafe.

I am like III, in that self reliance is one of those personal traits I am very proud of, and value greatly in others. It appears you are also like this, and that comes through in some of your posts, so perhaps you can see the reasons why some people are adamantly opposed to buying and selling of any kind at burning man.

I think most of the people complaining about coffee sales ARE interested in brainstorming alternatives to make it less commercial rather than merely complain, (at least the ones I know personally) but perhaps hadn't got that far in their chit chat when the flame war started around your admonition to stop the bitching.

If you're in pain, grieving or whatever, I think you'll find support here if you are open about it, but there is a strong sense that you're taking out your anger on other people. Many of the folks here are very perceptive because they're very social and pick up on stuff like that pretty quickly.
deeohgeeman

Postby Zane5100 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 2:42 pm

precipitate wrote:> Are "Tawnee" and "Tempest" the same person?

No. Tempest was TenaciousT on the old eplaya. Her real name's Tawny.

Tawnee Lynne, as far as I can tell, is an unfiltered fuckwit.

Big difference.

Thanks.

Love you Tawny.
middle-aged, wannabe-hipster, dilettante
Zane5100

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion