Need a ride from SF to Playa Thurs afternoon

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Need a ride from SF to Playa Thurs afternoon

Postby timothymartin73 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:17 am

Hey Burners!

my flight from New York gets into SFO at 12:37pm Thursday and i'd love a ride to the playa as soon after that as possible. I only have two regular-sized luggage bags. I have $ for gas, and am a capable driver. Totally drama-free and would love that to be the case for this ride. i'm super-easy and chill to work with.

Ideal scenario is that i get picked up at SFO. but if that's not possible, i can meet you wherever in SF or the valley by 2 or 3pm the latest.

Thanks and can i say i'm totally freakin pumped to be going back? it's been a few years! :D

Tim
aka Tommy Bigfinger
timothymartin73

Burning Since: 2001

Re: Need a ride from SF to Playa Thurs afternoon

Postby Joetm » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:16 am

Tim, I can pick u up at SFO and take u to playa. All I ask for is for u to pump and pay gas. Shouldn't be more then $100.
Joetm

Burning Since: 2007

Postby timothymartin73 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 am

hey out there,

it looks like Joe's offer has fallen through as his daughter is sick with fever and he may not even go to BM now. so i am back on the hunt for a ride leaving tmrw, Thurs around 1pm from SF area. Please help!!! i have gas $ no problem, and can drive.
thanks
T
timothymartin73

Burning Since: 2001

Postby amaddencali » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi, I may be able to do it, text or call me at 650.922.4447. I am deciding tonight between two options. If someone with truck and hitch can tow my Airstream I'll take it. If no one can do this, I will take my bug ;-) I can give you a ride but will park it at my friend's camp and sleep in it, so getting there with someone and gas split will be nice, I can throw your luggage in the back seat, I pack light. . .Will know on tow by late evening very early a.m.
amaddencali

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Guerilla'd Cheese Camp

Return to 2012 Share Resources