Will gift a ticket

Have extra tickets or can't use yours? Post about it here

Will gift a ticket

Postby mlazor » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Will gift 1 ticket to a nice girl aug 27 in the morning in LA, Venice
1. have only 1 ticket to give away, sorry :)
2. why to a nice girl ? because i like 'em :) sorry for making it complicated for everyone else
3. no further obligations since i'm traveling with my GF, thus i'll have to say good bye after passing you a ticket unless you'll convince my GF that we should take you along ;)
Michael
mlazor

Burning Since: 2012

Postby tylersaliba » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:22 am

i
tylersaliba

Re: Will gift a ticket

Postby brittnie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 am

Hi hello Im a genuinely nice person with a vibrant soul and would love the gift of your burn ticket. Im from the Orange County area and am free all day tomorrow, get back to me. Much love, Brittnie
brittnie

Postby shortstack » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:39 am

Hi, my name is Michelle Pancake, a 21 year old student and I desperately want to make it to the playa! I decided last minute that I could swing going, so I have everying but a ticket. I am flying out of LAX tomorrow morning really early and hitching a ride in, then was going to find a scalper but I am broke and afraid I will be sold a fake ticket. Please let me know if its still available!! Thank you,

-Michelle

805 907 6618
shortstack

Camp Name: not sure

Postby Isotopia » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi, my name is Michelle Pancake

With a name like that?

Move to the end of the line - hippie.
Isotopia

Postby u133856 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:36 am

Hey!
I could really use this gift of a ticket due to the emotional burning man adventure that has lead up to this point. First, the ticket sell out! I work nights, and it felt like as soon as I was off work or get ready to buy tickets they would be sold out already. I took it as a sign and made other plans for my money and for the summer. Less than 3 weeks ago, while I was on vacation, my friend gets us jobs working at the box office so we can go together. I was so excited that I even bought gifts where I was vacationing to bring back and give to burners while on the playa and working. We scramble to get my shifts for work covered and make traveling arrangements. Last Monday (8/20), though, I find out that I cannot get the last two shifts, needed to work the box office, covered. Since I can't work the box, I'm not eligible for a ticket. She, however, is on the playa right now enjoying her first burn without me. But, since we were so close! I am now trying to figure out a way to go. Since I dedicated my BM money to the alternative vacation (because I thought there was no way of me going) and the gifts, I'm pretty low on cash. But, I have a car that gets great gas mileage and a credit card to cover expenses that I can afford to pay at the end of the month. All I need is a ticket!
I live in Oakland but I'm from LA so can I still be eligible? I can meet you anywhere on your way up from LA! I am a very nice person that is fun and friendly, I can drink most men under the table, I love sunrises and sunsets, cooking food for people, giving hugs and kisses, making people laugh. If and when you gift me this ticket, you can see for yourself if I live up my description...either before or after.
I still haven't be able to find a cover for my shifts this week, but I can leave after work on Thursday and stay until the temple burns. Please help!
xoxo
u133856

Burning Since: 2010

Postby soxy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 am

Is the ticket gone? I live in Venice. I am a girl. I'll give you trail mix or bacon!
424-823-7802
soxy

Postby soxy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 am

424-832-7804
soxy

Return to 2012 Tickets Offered