Need Ride! Reno Airport to BRC Tuesday 3 PM

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Need Ride! Reno Airport to BRC Tuesday 3 PM

Postby Evobeatsti » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi everyone. I am a BM virgin and am meeting my friends on the playa this year. They are all from utah and I'm from LA so i am flying out to Reno on tuesday alone and need a ride out to BRC. My flight lands at 2:45 PM, so if anyone is going to be in the area around then or later in the day let me know. I'm easy going and just looking to have a great time and meet as many friendly people as possible, so I think carpooling out to BRC will be a great opportunity to get to meet some new friends! I will help you pay for gas or if you want to stop by a store I can get all your water/ some food supplies for you guys for giving me a ride. Feel free to call or text me (435) 640-5967 so we can arrange something. Also, I am not bringing too much, my friends from utah have most of our camping supplies, all I have is one duffle bag so I won't take up too much space!
Evobeatsti

Burning Since: 2012

Re: Need Ride! Reno Airport to BRC Tuesday 3 PM

Postby Evobeatsti » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Bump, Really want to get something figured out or I'll have to resort to hitch hiking from the airport! Please let me know asap
Evobeatsti

Burning Since: 2012

Return to 2012 Share Resources