DJ 10E - Looking to Play Tripped Out Sets in the Desert

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.

DJ 10E - Looking to Play Tripped Out Sets in the Desert

Postby Jordan 10-E » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Hey guys, how's it going? My name is Jordan aka 10E. My name is not in the Rockstar Guide this year as I really slacked on hitting up camps to play and providing mixes. However, I have been listed a few times in the past years, primarily at BassCamp/Temple of Boom, which I have DJ'd on three times. I also ran a small sound camp for 7 years called Camp Euphoria and have built four major installations over the years. Anyway, I'd really like to find a hidden slot somewhere at any camps still looking; daytime, evenings, EARLY MORNINGS (my specialty)... anytime really. This will be my 11th year at Burning Man and I have been DJing for over 15. If you think you might have an opening for me please let me know. I know this post comes very late in the game but I hope someone out there realizes I can rock your camp.

I play Psychedelic Ethnic World Dub Glitch Bass. I've got my own set up ready to plug right in anywhere.

Here is a mix I just recorded a couple nights ago. I really wanted to get it out before I left to the Playa so I took time and got it done. I hope you dig it. I'd love to play your camp. It is a rework of the set I performed during the final burn ceremony at our Regional Utah event, Element 11 this year. Download it and listen to it on your way to the Burn.

http://soundcloud.com/10e/elemental-bridge-burn-mix

Let me come play a killer morning set for you and your camp. Peace, 10E
jordan10e@hotmail.com
801-548-9357 (c)
Also can be found at Playa Info under Jordan Tenney (10E)
I will be located at Camp Dust near 2:30 and C'ish.
10-E
10E
Jordan 10-E

Burning Since: 2002

Return to 2012 Art & Performance