You're The Limit Stage looking for musicians

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.

You're The Limit Stage looking for musicians

Postby mbrooke74 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Camp Above the Limit (9:15 and Begonia) is hosting a Musicians’ Happy Hour Monday thru Thursday from 4 to 8 pm with a grand performance on Saturday 4 to 8 pm. We will have open mic as well as scheduled performances so reply now to schedule!

We will provide sound and have other musicians for accompaniment, Drums, Guitar, Bass and Mandolin, if you so desire. We are promoting musical diversity, radical self expression and participation. If you are a musician, or performance artist and wish to play on the “You’re the Limit Stage” bring yourself, your talent and your instrument to Camp Above the Limit and participate in our Musical Diversity Program!

It doesn’t matter what it is! From Violin to Kazoo, Guitar to Ocarina, Sarod, Sitar, Spanish Bagpipes, heck even Accordion’s are welcome. Bluegrass, Old Timey, Country, Rock, Classical, Irish, English, Morris Dancing, French, Middle Eastern, Balkan, Afghan, Barber Shop, performance art, Your whole band or your radically self-expressive solo act, bring it.. We will be putting together an all-star performance on Saturday for all those who participate so come be a part of a great community of musicians and performance artists and share your gifts with us and the Playa! Community is what makes the Burn so great and within all communities there is greatness! Come share yours with us at!
mbrooke74

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Camp Above The Limit

Re: You're The Limit Stage looking for musicians

Postby MikeBrumm » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 am

Hello, I am coming from Milwaukee. I would be honored to play at your stage How about on Thursday sometime? Please email me at mike@mikebrumm.com if this will work, thanks!
MikeBrumm

Burning Since: 2012

Return to 2012 Art & Performance