Share Hotel Room In Reno After Burn

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Share Hotel Room In Reno After Burn

Postby StillWaters » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 am

Ok so I'm starting to get desperate. I KNOW there's got to be people out there that need this. I'm looking for someone to split a room with me Monday and Tuesday after the Burn in Reno. I am female but I have no gender preference. If you, or anyone you know might be interested please get at me ASAP. It would help me so much if you could get the word out to your campmates as well mahalo!
StillWaters

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Boonville Cabaret

Re: Share Hotel Room In Reno After Burn

Postby swampdog » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:28 am

I got a really cheap room in Reno pre-burn. I used a booking service whose ad features William Shatner and could have gotten a 3 star room for $30 (plus fees). I think it was $75 all in for 2 nights. So maybe you could just solo. I'd offer to share on the return but I'm not coming back thru reno.
swampdog

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Rising Arms Pub

Postby pink » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 pm

See the Barbie Death Village special stickied at the top of the page. $29.

I'm at the Silver Legacy right now and the rate was $36. Must book online, code HOT.
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!
pink

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Postby StillWaters » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:34 am

I booked the sands. Still looking for someone to share it though no sense in me having 2 queen beds all to myself and the more money I save the better besides I prefer not to be alone. Again this is for Monday 9/3 and Tuesday 9/4.
StillWaters

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Boonville Cabaret

Return to 2012 Share Resources