Need Ride from Reno August 29th 8PM

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Need Ride from Reno August 29th 8PM

Postby bshieh » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi Burners!

So unfortunately the ToFlame Bus I was relying on did not receive enough reservations for Wednesday evening and was cancelled.

I will be arriving Wednesday August 29th 7:30PM to Reno Airport. I have money, love, and whatever else you might ask of me to offer.

Please let me know if you can help!

-Mushu
bshieh

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Covered in Bees

Re: Need Ride from Reno August 29th 8PM

Postby GraceDnB » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:45 am

Hey,

I was hoping to get the flame bus as well. I'll be getting into Reno from 8:30PM -
Have you found any luck? Do you want to team up?

Grace x
GraceDnB

Burning Since: 2012

Re: Need Ride from Reno August 29th 8PM

Postby GraceDnB » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Does this help?

dragonpilot wrote:Best thing is to swing by Air Playa Info at the Reno airport:

AIR PLAYA INFO IN THE RENO AIRPORT

"Established in 2008, Air Playa Info is an off-playa bureau of Playa Info. It’s an Information service provided at the Reno-Tahoe International Airport by Burning Man and the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority during the event to assist Burners arriving from points all around the globe. We provide information such as directions to Black Rock City, local Reno-area resources, and transportation possibilities. We’ll be located near baggage claim, so please stop by and say “Hi” before you go and get all dusty!

We also dispense info via the social nets, so please LIKE Air Playa Info on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to learn more! And please tell your air-traveling friends!

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/PEyI9x
Twitter: http://bit.ly/OPTtAW "
GraceDnB

Burning Since: 2012

Return to 2012 Share Resources