Virgin Pirate far away form the sea.

Virgin Pirate far away form the sea.

Postby Pyrate » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Hello, My name's Adam though just about everyone knows me as Pyrate instead. Long story, short, too many Adam's in one theater production resulted in everyone getting a nickname and Pyrate stuck for much longer than i though so i've run with it :)

This year's burning man will be my first burn out on the playa! I've been to regional burns several times already, namely Playa Del Fuego and have a great burner family who brought me into this wonderful world of fire and festivals and the burner lifestyle. They got me hooked on spinning fire 2 years ago and got me to my first regional burn not 6 months later and now i'm finally going to the big burn!

I'm super excited to particpate in this year's burn! even though i've hit a lot of set backs along the way that almost prevented me going, things are all starting to fall in place. My friends have prepared me the best they can for this, in just what to prepare for the burn in the desert to getting me mentally prepared for it as well.

My favorite fire tools i like to spin with are a toss up between my nunchucks and the fire lightsaber i made. Such fun tools :D

Cant wait to see everyone on the playa!
Pyrate

Burning Since: 2012

Re: Virgin Pirate far away form the sea.

Postby dragonpilot » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Love the nickname! You'll be among some of the most awesome spinners you'll ever meet!
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.
dragonpilot

Burning Since: 2005

Return to Introduce Yourself!