One EARLY ENTRY ride in available (must have your own pass)

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

One EARLY ENTRY ride in available (must have your own pass)

Postby nuclearember » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:04 am

Rides available Reno > BRC > Reno, one way or round trip. I am asking for riders to pay for this ride share, but it's not as much as the ToBurn bus. Please email me at ember@rememberember.com for details or see my ride share listings at:

GOING: http://www.ridejoy.com/rides/20379-reno-to-burning-man-on-august-26
RETURNING: http://www.ridejoy.com/rides/23507-burning-man-to-reno-on-september-3

We have room for 1 going into BM, 1 coming out.

GOING: We are leaving for the playa from Reno around 1pm on Sunday, after my husband arrives at the airport (scheduled arrival is at noon). We will want to get on the road immediately, please have your things together prior to meeting us for departure.

RETURNING: We plan to leave the playa early on Monday, at dawn or within a couple hours after.

We need a passenger going in with an EARLY ENTRY PASS (the rest of us have ours). There's room for you and your large duffel/suitcase (carry-on may have to go under your feet depending on the reality of the car, we'll see) and one bag of groceries.

We have access to our camp truck to possibly carry your water/bike, but you might have to throw a few $ to our camp mate and truck driver, Kip. The truck will be parking in our camp, which is placed on 7:30 near Dandelion.

No tobacco smoke in the car, please.

I am a BM veteran and this will be my ninth year. My co-camp organizer, riding with us, is also a multi-year veteran, and my husband is a BM virgin. Our ages range from late 30s to late 40s. I run a registered, placed theme camp, Great Balls of Fire, a mix of fire performers and friends.

Let me know if you're interested in either leg of the trip.

Thanks,
Ember
nuclearember

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Great Balls of Fire

Re: One EARLY ENTRY ride in available (must have your own pa

Postby nuclearember » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Bump.
nuclearember

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Great Balls of Fire

Return to 2012 Share Resources