• The Barfly: If you have a bar, this person will keep people coming back to it, night after night. Always willing to spell you at bartending, always there when you need a smoke, always drunk enough to find everyone fascinating, will dance to any music, laugh at any joke, applaud any story. Will probably sleep on the couch even if their tent is ten feet away. This person is your bar's heartbeat.
• The Overprepared Neighbor: Forgot your can opener? Your toenail clippers? Your corkscrew? Here you go! No, you can keep it; I brought twenty.
• The Person Who's Having Way More Fun than They Seem to Be: Often the oldest person in their camp. Has had a hard life. You have trouble catching their name. You'll worry because they just sit at the end of the bar the whole time, drinking from a flask. but when you catch their eye they give you a giant shit-eating grin.
• The Philosopher: Prefers shots to cocktails. Often fails to notice hot nudity that's right next to them. Has rough mornings. Loses their voice.
• The Sparkle-pony: No camp is complete without some of these. Well costumed, and fun but offer not much in the way of usefulness as Sparkle Ponies. They hug, but don't do dishes, nap during dome setup or offer sunscreen but not help tear down. They're a bit like furniture you might get a chance to fuck.
I have been all of these at one point in time... haha changes each year.