OK, so I had used an elastic that seemed to be a little too lightweight and was already stretching out just being around the chair so I went out and bought a more heavy duty elastic. Once I sewed it together I had to take apart the old one and redo it to the new band. Having the practice of the 1st one I did a better job and the knots were closer and tighter because it bugged me that catinthefunnyhat's tutus were not so see through and mine was. I mean if I feel like going free under my tutu I don't need to be all shirtcocker about it.
All the tulle from the 1st one covered about 1/2 of the 2nd on which shows you how much room for improvement there was.
This pic is of the new and improved tutu. I am much happier with this one.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
It's like a flamingo circle jerk up in here. - BoyScoutGirl