Bikes, trikes, personal mobility and mutant vehicles - this is the place to discuss general transportation issues. For ride and RV shares, please go to Share Resources.
What time are you planning on arriving @ BRC?
I'm planning right now on arriving early monday morning 4-8am. Do any of you have any experience on arriving around that time, how was the wait?
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 am
- Burning Since: 2017
- Camp Name: This one place on the esplanade
Peak time. Expect 3-6 hour wait after bumper to bumper stop and go traffic the whole way. Embrace it.
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
- Posts: 5812
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:54 pm
- Location: Your mom's tent
- Burning Since: I'm not sure
Are you asking what the wait time is from the entrance to the playa? The backup starts well before Gerlach. In 10, we arrived in gerlach around 11pm Sunday, and didnt reach camp until sunrise.
Praise the Lowered
- Posts: 631
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:05 pm
- Location: santa barbara
- Burning Since: 1996
- Camp Name: Camp Yonder/Ottoman Empire
Return to Transportation
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest