Share Our RV At Burning Man! (Space for up to 4)

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Share Our RV At Burning Man! (Space for up to 4)

Postby WaterCat » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Share our RV / trailer at burning man! We have an awesome camp, with room to spare in our trailer. We are two male friends from college in our early 30's, one three-time burner, and one 1st time, both public interest attorneys. We are open to both male and female trailer-mates of all ages and backgrounds. Our campmates, ages 24-35, will be setting up a large "monkey hut" next door for nearby shade. Help build our neighborhood.

The price per person is somewhere in the range of $585 - $635 for the week depending on whether we have 5 or 6 people. There are 5 beds. The rental company provides a number of other extras like bike rental, food, and water, etc. that we could order for you if you're coming by air, though we are planning on bringing our basic supplies. This is a trailer, and while it will be a comfortable shelter from Sunday through Monday, this is NOT a ride to the playa. We are open regarding location but are leaning toward the area around 4:30 and D.

For pictures, see this ad:
Burning Since: 2010

Re: Share Our RV At Burning Man! (Space for up to 4)

Postby Danceswithoceans » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 am

Hey , I am interested in camping with you ! When are you arriving to Burning man ? Where are you driving from? I will be flying from New-York , but i didn't get tickets yet, so i am flexible. Please let me know if space is still available.

Sincerely , Marianna

(you can facebook me
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: PEX

Postby juan.antonio » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 am

Me and my friend (female) will be arriving on the playa on wednesday from LA. This is my second burn, my friend's first. Do you have space available starting wednesday night for two?
Burning Since: 2009

Postby ADilwicius » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 am

Me and a buddy the same age as you need a place to sleep if you still have a spot.
Andrew Dilwicius 
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Burning Since: 2012

Postby dragonpilot » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 pm

I'm in! Is it OK if I bring COSTCO loads of perishables and stuff it in the frig? That, plus a case or two of PBR? Don't forget plenty of Gatorade.

I also hate the dust, so is it alright if I take two hot showers each day...I'd be totally grateful. Since I have a touch of claustrophobia I wouldn't want to sleep in the back bedroom...the convertible dining table will be fine. And since I'm always out until sunrise, I'll be sleeping there during the day so please don't make a lot of noise fixing meals, etc.

I LOVE dancing! And one of the best places to dance is on a RV roof. The foot stomping when done right echoes thru the RV interior making an awesome oonz oonz!

My colitis has been flaring up lately so having a toilet nearby will be a blessing...should I bring air freshener? And I was going crazy wondering where I was going to get it on with all the playa lovelies I'll be bringing inside...for that I WOULD totally like to use the back bedroom.

So, to whom do I send my check or can I use PayPal? This is going to be such an awesome Burn!!
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.
Burning Since: 2005

Return to 2012 Share Resources