Getting from BM to Reno Airport??

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Getting from BM to Reno Airport??

Postby Inglewood » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:19 am

How can I get from BM to the Airport? I have a flight on Saturday, September 1st, 2pm - what's the best way to make my flight on time? (I don't have anything to carry except my bag.)

I see there is a lot of info about how to get from Reno Airport to BM - but what about the other direction?

Thanks everybody for your help!
Inglewood

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Area 51

Re: Getting from BM to Reno Airport??

Postby trilobyte » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:39 am

Moving this to the share resources board since that's a better fit for rideshare posts.

Your campmates are just leaving you hanging to figure this all out on your own, eh? Well, first thing you'd want to do is post on the Burning Man rideshare board. Then take a look at recent issues of the Jack Rabbit Speaks newsletter (you did sign up for that back when you started making your plans, right?), as getting to/from the event was covered recently. But seriously, you may want to start with your campmates - you're with a fairly sizable group, there's a good chance you can get something connected with someone in that network fairly quickly. Good luck!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Getting from BM to Reno Airport??

Postby Inglewood » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 am

Thanks trilobyte - much appreciated!
Inglewood

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Area 51

Return to 2012 Share Resources