Rv share. Rideshare. Share space across from center camp

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Rv share. Rideshare. Share space across from center camp

Postby destinyhome » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi I am a veteran burner and grandma going to the burn in an rv I am renting in las Vegas. Leaving las Vegas on wednesday early morning 8/29 and returning to vegas late in Monday 9/3. I actually live in Los Angeles so I am staying the weekend prior in Vegas to see my boyfriend. I could pick you up at airport on tuesday 8/28 and we could provision together. Also you could fly back out of Vegas on 9/4. I have a hotel for both nights already. Or ride back to los angeles with me 9/4. I have 2 of everything bikes goggles the works. Contribute to rv and gas and food for yourself. My camp is the most central location in all burning man. I am a professional woman and don't drink or party. I am a temple guardian so I will be there most of the time. What do you think?
Destiny
destinyhome

Re: Rv share. Rideshare. Share space across from center camp

Postby Mil3s101 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi me and my 2 friends are kind of stranded since our vehicle broke down so we are still looking for a ride share. We only need a ride we also will be in LA and we are open to camp or stay with new people and making new friends. We are all three from germany and making a roadtrip around NorthAmerica so we have a lot of culture and experiance to share! I hope you reply soon :D
Mil3s101

Burning Since: 2012

Postby destinyhome » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Hello. I appreciate your offer. I am leaving out of Vegas however not Los Angeles.
Best wishes
Happy burn
Destiny
destinyhome

Postby gzawisza » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 am

I'm working at EMS and could use a ride from the Reno airport. I have an early pass and can arrive anytime on Sat or Sun.
Please email me at gzawisza@msn.com Thanks ! George
gzawisza

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: Burning Sky

Postby destinyhome » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Now leaving Vegas on Tuesday 8/28 afternoon.
Thx
destinyhome

Postby juan.antonio » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 am

Me and my friend (female) will be arriving on the playa on wednesday from LA. This is my second burn, my friend's first. Do you have space available starting wednesday night for two?
juan.antonio

Burning Since: 2009

Postby ADilwicius » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:26 am

Me and a buddy had our RV rental cancel on us and need a place to sleep and shower. Let me now if you have space still
Andrew Dilwicius 
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
ADilwicius

Postby dragonpilot » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 am

I'm in! Is it OK if I bring COSTCO loads of perishables and stuff it in the frig? That, plus a case or two of PBR? Don't forget plenty of Gatorade.

I also hate the dust, so is it alright if I take two hot showers each day...I'd be totally grateful. Since I have a touch of claustrophobia I wouldn't want to sleep in the back bedroom...the convertible dining table will be fine. And since I'm always out until sunrise, I'll be sleeping there during the day so please don't make a lot of noise fixing meals, etc.

I LOVE dancing! And one of the best places to dance is on a RV roof. The foot stomping when done right echoes thru the RV interior making an awesome oonz oonz!

My colitis has been flaring up lately so having a toilet nearby will be a blessing...should I bring air freshener? And I was going crazy wondering where I was going to get it on with all the playa lovelies I'll be bringing inside...for that I WOULD totally like to use the back bedroom.

So, to whom do I send my check or can I use PayPal? This is going to be such an awesome Burn!!
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.
dragonpilot

Burning Since: 2005

Postby shinji » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi Destiny,

My name is Shinji. I am flying in to LV from Hawaii to see a friend. I am able to get a ticket, but I have no logisitical support or know how, this will be my first Burn. I am an easy going guy from the islands in my 30's, no drama, great social skills, slightly introverted, low maintenance. I am totally hoping the universe conspires to support me in going to Burning Man and have a great first experience. Call me if you have any questions.

Aloha,

Shinji

(808) 315-4024
shinji

Camp Name: I do not have a camp

Postby SparkleUnicorn » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Hi Destiny,

This will be my second burn. I learned a lot from last year's trip, so I have lots of nutritious food, supplies like dust masks, goggles, customized trike for giving rides and serving snacks to passengers etc. I'd love to share RV costs and get a ride back to LA. Please let me know if still available. Thank you.
SparkleUnicorn

Burning Since: 2011

Postby ADilwicius » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:47 pm

If anyone here still needs a ride let me know... Me and friend have a huge motor home with room. Heading out from LA area Monday am and back Sunday am.
Andrew Dilwicius 
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
ADilwicius

Postby dragonpilot » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:13 pm

ADilwicius wrote:If anyone here still needs a ride let me know... Me and friend have a huge motor home with room. Heading out from LA area Monday am and back Sunday am.

Talk to these folks: viewtopic.php?f=284&t=59571
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.
dragonpilot

Burning Since: 2005

Postby aachaudh » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:34 am

Destiny, are you still looking for someone to travel with from Vegas? Im in LA and I would fly in to Vegas and drive back to LA with you. Im not a drinker/partier either.

Please call me at 917 968 0084
aachaudh

Gone: Rv share. Rideshare. Share space across from center ca

Postby destinyhome » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:12 am

[quote="destinyhome"]Hi I am a veteran burner and grandma going to the burn in an rv I am renting in las Vegas. Leaving las Vegas on wednesday early morning 8/29 and returning to vegas late in Monday 9/3. I actually live in Los Angeles so I am staying the weekend prior in Vegas to see my boyfriend. I could pick you up at airport on tuesday 8/28 and we could provision together. Also you could fly back out of Vegas on 9/4. I have a hotel for both nights already. Or ride back to los angeles with me 9/4. I have 2 of everything bikes goggles the works. Contribute to rv and gas and food for yourself. My camp is the most central location in all burning man. I am a professional woman and don't drink or party. I am a temple guardian so I will be there most of the time. What do you think?
Destiny[/quote]
destinyhome

Return to 2012 Share Resources