Looking to join an RV?

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Looking to join an RV?

Postby Freddie » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:38 am

Hi, we are three friends from London who currently have a double bed available in our RV;
We're driving from San Fran to the playa on Sunday 26th and returning there afterwards, and are currently not part of a camp.
Please get in touch if you'd like to know more.
Best,
Freddie, UK
Freddie

Burning Since: 2012

Re: Looking to join an RV?

Postby trilobyte » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:57 am

Moving this over to the Share Resources board, since that's a better fit for ride and RV share postings. If you get a moment and would like to take the time to just say hi and tell us a bit about yourself, please feel free to circle back to the greeter's station and do that. Good luck connecting with your future campmate!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Freddie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:43 am

Hi Trilobyte, good idea moving it here - thanks.

I'll write a little about us here too:
We are three friends in our mid-late 20s, Phil is an architect, Emma is a massage therapist and I'm a video editor. We all have keen interests in music, photography, theatre, drawing and the outdoors. This is our first Burn and we are not currently joined to a camp.
Ideally we're looking for a couple to join us, or two people who are happy to share the double bed, but would love to hear from anyone.
Thanks all,
Freddie, UK
Freddie

Postby Mil3s101 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi there, Me and my two friends are from germany and our car broke down. We are in LA soon but also in las vegas or when its better for you we could also meet in Reno I think we could get there by train bus or plane. It ist too bad that you guys only have place for two more people, so i guess me and my friends would have to seperate and then meet at burningman again. You guys sound intresting and i think it would also be fun to found a european camp. I hope its no Problem that we are all 19, we are making this big roadtrip across north america for our graduation and we are all open for new things. We have been traveling already for 2 months so we have a lot stories to tell and a lot of experience to share. We are two Boys and one girl, it would be fun to join you guys and i hope you will reply soon !
German greetings, Ryan :mrgreen:
Mil3s101

Postby Freddie » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:41 am

Hi Ryan, thanks very much for the message. It would have been great for you to join us but sadly the space is no longer available.
I hope you find another RV on the forum to share with, and perhaps see you all on the Playa!
Best,
Freddie
Freddie

Return to 2012 Share Resources