Looking for Theme Camp to join *willing to pay fees and work

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

Looking for Theme Camp to join *willing to pay fees and work

Postby angelsensi » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:37 pm

I came back to Burning man last year after not coming for a few years. I camped out in the residential area but all of my really awesome BM memories have been with Theme camps. It will be myself my father, my boyfriend and a virgin friend of ours. I am an excellent face and body painter (did this as a real world job for years *have all the gear, maybe too much just not bringing Airbrush equipment) and my guys are as helpful as guys come. We are willing to pay fees and work. We know this is last minute but we were not certain until this last week that we were going for sure.

We have an RV so we will need a little space (About 35ftX15ft) but other than that we are totally self sufficient. We are usually the neighborhood coffee shop as we have a big keurig coffee maker and bring hundreds of little cups in every flavor imaginable. I would just like to be closer to all the fun and the action. If anyone has room or knows a cool camp to join that has room can you please point me in the right direction. I used to be part of the playaQ camp.

Please message me here, email me at njimenez.ca@gmail.com or call txt 415-999-2325

If there is a camp based in the Bay area we are also willing to come out and help with last minute preparations! 8)
angelsensi

Re: Looking for Theme Camp to join *willing to pay fees and

Postby nuclearember » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi there,

I need to do up the camp map and make sure we'd have room for you, but I think you all would be a great addition to Great Balls of Fire, my theme camp. Dues are reasonable, PM for details. You can see more at:
viewtopic.php?f=283&t=57504&p=870882#p870882

Hope this works out!

Ember
240-603-9676 (poor signal in the house, so if I don't answer leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can)
ember@rememberember.com
nuclearember

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Great Balls of Fire

Return to 2012 Theme Camps