Mashup DJ available

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.

Mashup DJ available

Postby lobsterdust » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:04 am

hi there,
my name is Lobsterdust. I've been producing and spinning mashups for the past 6 years..
I'll be on the playa this year DJing with the Bootie BRC crew (http://bootiemashup.com/brc/)
but if anyone else is interested to dancing to music with words (no dubstep) with 2 or more songs at a time, then I'd be happy to play at your camp :D
http://lobsterdust.com
http://soundcloud.com/lobsterdust

cheers

[LD]
lobsterdust

Burning Since: 2011

Re: Mashup DJ available

Postby percussivepaul » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 pm

I am a fan! Love the Bootie parties. I may be able to extend an invitation to you, checking on it right now. Hope to see you at one of your parties this year either way!
percussivepaul

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 am

Yeah Lobsterdust! He kicks ass, and then makes it dance!
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby brotherdisco » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:36 am

Love your styles man! Please keep a thread where you'll be! I dj at marquee in Australia and your mixes are dope! I'll be there! Best of luck!
brotherdisco

Postby lobsterdust » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:59 pm

brotherdisco wrote:Love your styles man! Please keep a thread where you'll be! I dj at marquee in Australia and your mixes are dope! I'll be there! Best of luck!

thanks mate
I'll use this thread for updates
as of right now I'll be doing Bootie BRC wednesday & friday and also The Death Star on Thursday
lobsterdust

Burning Since: 2011

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby brotherdisco » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:11 am

lobsterdust wrote:
brotherdisco wrote:Love your styles man! Please keep a thread where you'll be! I dj at marquee in Australia and your mixes are dope! I'll be there! Best of luck!

thanks mate
I'll use this thread for updates
as of right now I'll be doing Bootie BRC wednesday & friday and also The Death Star on Thursday

Awesome! Do you have set times yet for Bootie BRC? Checked FB but no luck. Will check back on your updates here. Later skater!
brotherdisco

Postby percussivepaul » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Lobsterdust Lobsterdust are you still here??

The mashup party on the Death Star was the most fun I have ever had in five years of Burning Mans. (Mostly because I spent the entire set circling the vehicle on my bike while dancing and waving a light sabre around). I said hi and thank you at the end but just wanted to say thanks again. :)
percussivepaul

Return to 2012 Art & Performance