NEED RIDESHARE FOR THREE

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

NEED RIDESHARE FOR THREE

Postby incubus_pantomime » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 am

Hello there! Would you like to practice advance gifting and help three Burgins get to the playa? We have considered the To Flame Bus, but it looks like they will only allow one large piece of luggage per person. Here's the specifics of our travel needs...

We fly into Reno on Sunday, August 26th at 11 and 11:30 am (three people coming on two separate flights). We are pushing the baggage limits for Southwest Airlines, which means that we will each have two checked bags, one carry-on bag and a Camelbak each. We will need to pick up food and water before we hit the playa. One person in our group already has a ticket in hand, and the other two will need to pick up low income tickets at Will Call. We are flying out of Reno on Monday, September 3rd at 3:50 pm -- we would be amenable to leaving on Sunday night or very early Monday morning to avoid Exodus hassle and risk missing our flight.

WE ARE WILLING TO PAY THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR GAS EXPENSES FOR BOTH TO AND FROM BRC. If you choose to transport us, you will not have to pay for gas at all. Doesn't matter if you have a small rental car or a massive RV. If there are other expenses you would like us to help you with, please PM me with details and I will be happy to work something out to keep from being ride-less in Reno (hey, I rhymed!).

Please, please, please consider us! All three of us are open-minded, non-smoking, fun-loving, low-maintenance people who will happily accept what is given to them with a smile and a hug and financial compensation! Pretty please? :D
"I think perhaps love thrives on unlikely circumstance and chance : life thrives on these principles, and is life not love? And love not life?"
incubus_pantomime

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Lamplighters (thanks, guys and gals!)

Re: NEED RIDESHARE FOR THREE

Postby incubus_pantomime » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:08 am

I know this is selfish to do, but I'm giving this a bump. I have not yet heard anything from the rideshare boards, and we're starting to freak out a little bit...
"I think perhaps love thrives on unlikely circumstance and chance : life thrives on these principles, and is life not love? And love not life?"
incubus_pantomime

Re: NEED RIDESHARE FOR THREE

Postby incubus_pantomime » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:52 pm

So, we will no longer need a ride to or from the playa. We were lucky enough to find someone on the rideshare board, so this post is no longer needed. I don't know if the mods would prefer to take this thread down or not, but I at least wanted to post this message so that ePlayans know that we've found a ride. :)
incubus_pantomime

Return to 2012 Share Resources