Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby waynerd » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Dr Helix wrote:
waynerd wrote:I'm in Calgary too. No ticket yet and now it's a long weekend. Have a notification email telling me they were sent on July 19 (no tracking options). I'm really starting to wonder if I'm supposed to go at all. A guy I hired and paid a deposit to help build me the main section of my art/photo project has flaked out and all but disappeared leaving me high and dry. My budget is non existent, I don't even have a bike yet and now my vehicle is now making noises. My headspace is a mess, I could really use some good news.


My wife, who lives in Calgary has not received hers yet either. She has sent in the online form and has not heard back. Hers were shipped on July 20th. We are scared to death.


Yeah. I understand that there's a lot of tickets and it's a lot of work. But really, they've had my money for months, why wait til "June" if it's actually going to be August.
Excuse me, this is way different than what was described in the brochure!
User avatar
waynerd
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Camp Come Again

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby Dr Helix » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:28 pm

waynerd wrote:
Dr Helix wrote:
waynerd wrote:I'm in Calgary too. No ticket yet and now it's a long weekend. Have a notification email telling me they were sent on July 19 (no tracking options). I'm really starting to wonder if I'm supposed to go at all. A guy I hired and paid a deposit to help build me the main section of my art/photo project has flaked out and all but disappeared leaving me high and dry. My budget is non existent, I don't even have a bike yet and now my vehicle is now making noises. My headspace is a mess, I could really use some good news.


My wife, who lives in Calgary has not received hers yet either. She has sent in the online form and has not heard back. Hers were shipped on July 20th. We are scared to death.


Yeah. I understand that there's a lot of tickets and it's a lot of work. But really, they've had my money for months, why wait til "June" if it's actually going to be August.


We'll stay in touch on this and let you know if we received them. Good luck and don't let any side distractions deter you....we will see you on the playa!
"Love, Rockets and write when you get work"
User avatar
Dr Helix
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Hayward, CA
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Interaction Cafe

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby trilobyte » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:56 pm

If you received a shipment notification more than a week or so ago and still no tickets, make sure you use the online support form linked on this FAQ item to request support from the ticket vendor. I wish they were responding immediately, or even the same day, but they're slammed right now and digging through requests as quickly as possible (if you've already submitted a request you do not need to submit another).
User avatar
trilobyte
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10622
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby waynerd » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Dr Helix wrote:We'll stay in touch on this and let you know if we received them. Good luck and don't let any side distractions deter you....we will see you on the playa!


Thanks Dr. H. I'm hoping so.
Excuse me, this is way different than what was described in the brochure!
User avatar
waynerd
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Camp Come Again

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby Dr Helix » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:09 pm

waynerd wrote:
Dr Helix wrote:We'll stay in touch on this and let you know if we received them. Good luck and don't let any side distractions deter you....we will see you on the playa!


Thanks Dr. H. I'm hoping so.


Just wanted to let you know the tickets came in the mail today! And its a Calgary address. So I am hoping yours are there as well.
"Love, Rockets and write when you get work"
User avatar
Dr Helix
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Hayward, CA
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Interaction Cafe

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby Katiebaby25 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Thank Trilo, Canada Post seems to be just as slow, if not slower!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that my tickets came on Friday so there is still hope for the Calgarians! :D

Good luck all, I'm sending the good ticket vibes your way!
*Sgnoflake*
Space Gnomes <;)
User avatar
Katiebaby25
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Space Gnomes

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby Rice » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 pm

My peeps in Saskatoon got their tickets Friday/Today...
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
User avatar
Rice
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Great White North, Saskatchewan, Canada
Burning Since: 2007

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby waynerd » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:59 am

Mine was in my mailbox last night. A little soggy from the thunderstorms but it was there! I'm in a much better mood today.

Image
Excuse me, this is way different than what was described in the brochure!
User avatar
waynerd
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Camp Come Again

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 am

I do have a phishing email from the Canadian post telling me I missed a package.

Okay, I don't know it's a phishing email, but as I live in California and have no Canadian address that I'm aware of, I'm just going to take a leap of faith on that.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
User avatar
theCryptofishist
 
Posts: 37396
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:28 am
Location: In Exile
Burning Since: 2017

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby Rice » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 am

theCryptofishist wrote:I do have a phishing email from the Canadian post telling me I missed a package.

Okay, I don't know it's a phishing email, but as I live in California and have no Canadian address that I'm aware of, I'm just going to take a leap of faith on that.

That is probably right. I have been getting emails like that for the last year or so.. The link goes to a web page that tries to infect your computer as soon as the page starts to open... {yikes!!}

Canada Post never contacts you by email if you miss a delivery. They leave a card on your door handle.
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
User avatar
Rice
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Great White North, Saskatchewan, Canada
Burning Since: 2007

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby trilobyte » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 am

Glad to hear Canadian post is finally getting there, woohoo!
User avatar
trilobyte
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10622
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby Savannah » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Congratulations, waynerd! :D
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
User avatar
Savannah
Moderator
 
Posts: 10512
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm
Burning Since: 2000

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby waynerd » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Savannah wrote:Congratulations, waynerd! :D


Thanks Savannah! I'm getting more and more excited. :D
Excuse me, this is way different than what was described in the brochure!
User avatar
waynerd
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta
Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Camp Come Again

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby ^Rhino! » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:09 pm

The only remaining question for the folks at the BMORG is this:

Are you folks going to give out Atomic Fireballs or Lemon Heads at the 'Will Call' window?

"will call' ticket holders might be interested.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
Black Rock Beacon - '10, '12, '13
(lux, veritas, lardum)
Bacon is forever.

Veni, vidi, pertudi. (We came, we saw, we DRILLED.) - BRC Division of Geology 2009-2013

I'm here until the serendipitous synchronicity is ubiquitous.
User avatar
^Rhino!
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm
Location: Columbia, Missouri
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Black Rock Beacon

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby Rice » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 pm

^Rhino! wrote:The only remaining question for the folks at the BMORG is this:

Are you folks going to give out Atomic Fireballs or Lemon Heads at the 'Will Call' window?

"will call' ticket holders might be interested.

Never seen it done! Used will call the last 3 years, never saw either...

What your you rather they have room for? Tickets or candy? ;)
Love Rice

Roach: "I feel like in this day and age, every girl should know how to build a flamethrower."
User avatar
Rice
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:33 pm
Location: Great White North, Saskatchewan, Canada
Burning Since: 2007

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby ldzpstnr » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello

I am writing this for my friend, he is not a forum board savvy person. He ordered his ticket in June two days after I ordered mine, direct sale ones for our camp. He has his confirmation email of the order, his credit card was billed, but the ticket has not been sent yet. I got my ticket a few weeks ago. Are tickets still being sent out? The burn is getting close, starting to get a little worried here.
ldzpstnr
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 pm
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Orphan Eaters

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby trilobyte » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Ticket orders that were placed to be mailed out should probably have mailed out by now. Have your friend read the FAQ, and follow the instructions there on how to contact support.
User avatar
trilobyte
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10622
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: San Francisco
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Re: Have not received tickets yet. Have you?

Postby ^Rhino! » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 am

Yo, Trilo......thanks for giving us the inside track on what's going on. A bunch. You're a star.
Rue Morgue - '08, '09
Black Rock Beacon - '10, '12, '13
(lux, veritas, lardum)
Bacon is forever.

Veni, vidi, pertudi. (We came, we saw, we DRILLED.) - BRC Division of Geology 2009-2013

I'm here until the serendipitous synchronicity is ubiquitous.
User avatar
^Rhino!
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm
Location: Columbia, Missouri
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Black Rock Beacon

Previous

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests