Will work my ass off in los angeles for burning man ticket!

Looking for tickets? Post about it here

Will work my ass off in los angeles for burning man ticket!

Postby oddcookie29 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 pm

I am in the los angeles area... I have had the hardest year and am in desperate need of the spiritual uplifting that is burning man. I have had no luck all year getting a job and have been selling crafts just to get by and have ended up with no ticket for the burn. All i want is to spread my positive light all around burning man and give all that i can give to the experience, i want to hoop, cook, hug, love, listen and live. I am so desperately in need of this i am willing to go out there and clean houses, be someone's personal assistant, whatever it takes just to make some money or earn a gifted ticket. I know people out there want free tickets, but i truly want to put as much of myself into this as possible right down to earning my way in. I can give simple hair cuts, clean houses, do yard work, babysit, cook, wash cars, help pack and organize, crochet things for you.... I don't drive and I won't do anything sexual, but i'll do almost anything else that's in the legal realm of things to do. All i want to do is help you if you can help me!! I'm calling out to you brothers and sisters, please please let me earn my way in to the playa, i need my faith in humanity restored. I need burning man! Love to you all!!
oddcookie29

Burning Since: 2012

Re: Will work my ass off in los angeles for burning man tic

Postby Simon of the Playa » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:22 am

All i want is to spread my positive light all around burning man and give all that i can give to the experience, i want to hoop, cook, hug, love, listen and live.

i am so stealing this for my sig line....

MANASTE!
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby ygmir » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 am

Simon of the Playa wrote:
All i want is to spread my positive light all around burning man and give all that i can give to the experience, i want to hoop, cook, hug, love, listen and live.

MANASTE!

say it like you mean it, Simon!!

MAN-TASTE
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby wh..sh » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 am

you missed "Bazinga"
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
wh..sh

Postby Dr. Pyro » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:16 am

oddcookie29 wrote: I won't do anything sexual

For a moment there I figured Ygmir had a ticket lined up. My bad.
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby Lonesomebri » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 am

MANASTE!

And with this, my faith in humanity is restored.
"Grow some facial hair it may help with the gender confusion" -tatonka
Your dreams are not mine to share.
Lonesomebri

Burning Since: 1997
Camp Name: Camp Threat

Postby Box Burner » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 am

oddcookie29 wrote:I am in the los angeles area... I have had the hardest year and am in desperate need of the spiritual uplifting that is burning man. I have had no luck all year getting a job and have been selling crafts just to get by and have ended up with no ticket for the burn. All i want is to spread my positive light all around burning man and give all that i can give to the experience, i want to hoop, cook, hug, love, listen and live. I am so desperately in need of this i am willing to go out there and clean houses, be someone's personal assistant, whatever it takes just to make some money or earn a gifted ticket. I know people out there want free tickets, but i truly want to put as much of myself into this as possible right down to earning my way in. I can give simple hair cuts, clean houses, do yard work, babysit, cook, wash cars, help pack and organize, crochet things for you.... I don't drive and I won't do anything sexual, but i'll do almost anything else that's in the legal realm of things to do. All i want to do is help you if you can help me!! I'm calling out to you brothers and sisters, please please let me earn my way in to the playa, i need my faith in humanity restored. I need burning man! Love to you all!!

Some of these are legitimate jobs. All you have to do is put an add in the classifieds. My Foster sister did that for many years and it worked out for her.
Dance in the heart of chaos. . . . .

ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- Σωκράτης

Box Burner

Postby oddcookie29 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:22 pm

I have posted in classified ads, craigslist, facebook etc... Just putting it out there as many places i can to reach as many cool burners as i can. I really need my burning man cherry popped so to speak and i need this burn to be my first..lol i've never been and i have been stuck my the intense desire to throw caution to the wind by taking this blind leap of faith. If anything reading the responses is entertaining.lol Keeping positive positive positive, hopefully if i envision myself there and work hard i can get there. I'm in pasadena outside los angeles but i'm down to go wherever if someone can help make my dreams a reality. Love love love!
oddcookie29

Burning Since: 2012

Postby pink » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Um, if you have no money for a ticket, how will you afford all the other stuff you need to go and not be a drain on others?
I'm not a slut, I'm good time floozy!
pink

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Retrofrolic

Return to 2012 Tickets Wanted