1 seat available From Sacramento to BRC 8/24

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

1 seat available From Sacramento to BRC 8/24

Postby Lex-Leo » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi, Unfortunately I can't post on the rideshare board due to some shitty technical reasons (Cant see the Recaptcha letters/ numbers). Anyways I have a seat available in my truck for a burner who has thier shit together, a Burning man 2012 ticket, and an early entry pass. We are leaving friday 8/24/12 from Stockton at about 6pm, stopping briefly in Sacramento to meet up with other members of our camp. You must be on time to meet us in sacramento, or we will leave without you. We will then head out about 8-9pm, one stop planned outside reno to fill up on non potable water, fuel, and any other last minute supplies. We plan to arrive at BRC between 3-5am. I will not drive around in the dark looking for your camp, so be prepared to wait until sunrise. This will be a non smoking flight, so if you can't handle 3-4 hours between smokes this isn't the ride for you. I have room for your bike, plus a moderate amount of gear. Other than your bike, ALL your gear must fit within a 2ft x 3ft x 4 ft area. Please PM me for details on fuel contributions. We are also offering a return trip back to sacramento leaving BRC no earlier than 9am TUESDAY 9/4/12 morning. All the same restrictions apply.
A little about us, We are a couple of virgin "Burners" 34, and 40yrs old. We really have our shit together, we've been preparing for Burning man for about 13 months, we don't smoke tobacco, but we are Prop 215 card holders, we are open minded, laid back, fun people to be around. We will be camping with Camp Zondernaam near 5:45 and Foxglove. I know I come off as a dick, but I just don't tolerate liars, or flakes. If you arent a liar or a flake then we will probably get along just fine.
Seriously though, if you do not have a Burning Man 2012 ticket and an approved early entry pass you will not ride in my truck PERIOD! I'm not going to get stuck driving you back to Reno because you lied to me about your early entry pass or your ticket. Please don't try this because I wont find it amusing, and you won't find it amusing when I drive you another 50 miles out into the middle of nowhere and throw you and your gear out for lying to me.
So If you fit the criteria, and our ride fits your schedule then please send me a PM so we can work out the details. thanks, and have a awesome burn!
MORE DUBSTEP PLEASE!
Lex-Leo

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Zondernaam

Re: 1 seat available From Sacramento to BRC 8/24

Postby trilobyte » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:21 am

Moving this over to the share resources board, since that's a better fit for rideshares. As for not being able to see the codes on the rideshare board, you may want to check or reinstall your browser (make sure it's current and working properly, etc). Google's reCAPTCHA system doesn't require any plugins on any platform. I periodically get emails from users who have similar problems with ePlaya, and every single time the problem has been with their browser. Good luck!
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby Lex-Leo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Bump
MORE DUBSTEP PLEASE!
Lex-Leo

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Zondernaam

Postby portaplaya » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 am

Don't forget that the main Burning Man website has a rideshare board: http://rideshare.burningman.com/ridesha ... -man-2012/

You are probably not getting much of a response because most people go to that site to search for and share rides.
portaplaya

Return to 2012 Share Resources