Pony Girl Express

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

Re: Pony Girl Express

Postby Elliot » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Splendid! I'll bring it over as soon as I get there.

I still think you should push to recruit a third builder, in case of breakdowns. Different designs protect against design flaws. (Yeah, we can all do only so much.)
Elliot's Naked Bicycle Service & Piano Bar - on 4:30 Plaza

--------Bike come unglued? Take it to the nude dude!--------

Camp website:
http://www.elliotsbikes.org

Elliot

Burning Since: 2006
Camp Name: Elliot’s Bicycle Service

Postby ZaphodBurner » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 pm

The Green Hour absinthe and root beer saloon is at 9:00 and D. The root beer will make the ponies refreshed and snappy, but the absinthe might cause them to run around in circles or engage in promiscuous behavior with each other. We'll have ice water ready for them in any case.
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Postby Kimera Azriel » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:48 pm

We remember your camp from last year. It will have to be our route again this year as we had a good time there. Thanks for the invite. You will see ponies.
Kimera Azriel
Kimera Azriel

Postby SachiIvy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:01 pm

I ran half way down my block to greet and take a photo of a pony and rider - didn't realize that it was a whole message delivery organization! I was so excited and amazed - the pony girl and delivery lady were the very first thing that inspired me to break out the camera! Good job! Going to have to send some message love this year!
SachiIvy

Previous

Return to 2012 Theme Camps