USPS Lost my ticket - what can I do?

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

USPS Lost my ticket - what can I do?

Postby KidA001 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 am

Hey family,

I was not home to sign for my burning man ticket when it came in the mail. I signed the slip that they left and put it in my mailbox, but it was never delivered. I called to have it re-delivered multiple times, but it never came. I finally got off the phone with my local USPS office and they said they can't find the package. My tracking number shows it was never delivered and never signed for, and USPS can't find it. What can I do?

This same thing happened to my friend who lives two blocks down and has the same carrier, so I think they're being stolen.
KidA001

Re: USPS Lost my ticket - what can I do?

Postby MyPlayaUserName » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 am

This happened to my friend as well, only her ticket was never registered as delivered. Last I hear though USPS was just giving her confirmation the package is lost, she called BMORG or whatever it is called and they were helpful and there will be a will call ticket waiting for her. I guess your situation is a little different since the package is saying 'delivered'.
MyPlayaUserName

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Ass Stamp Camp/ The Neighbourhood

Postby KidA001 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 am

No no, the tracking does not say delivered. What number did she call, 415-to-flame ?
KidA001

Postby trilobyte » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 am

Don't call. There's a FAQ item that applies directly to your situation, follow those instructions.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion