From San Diego? Will haul your stuff Reno -> BRC

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

From San Diego? Will haul your stuff Reno -> BRC

Postby BoyScoutGirl » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 pm

You:
Coming from the San Diego area by car/truck. Pretty certain you've got enough room to squeeze everything into the vehicle... but then again, where's all the food/water/last minute gear you pick in Reno going to fit? Planning to arrive in Reno on or before Sunday.

Me:
Based in the San Diego area but arriving in Reno from points east with all my gear except my bike. Picking up a box truck in Reno with way more space than one gal needs. Hoping to find a ride for my bike from San Diego as far as Reno. Have a bike rack to lend as well. Enjoy long walks on the playa.

Bottom line:
I can haul your extra supplies and/or one member of your crew from Reno to the playa if you can help me get my bike to Reno.

Send me a private message or post a reply if interested. Long-term commitment or playa hook-ups need not apply. NO TATTOOS.

Thanks!
When he lights his streetlamp, it is as if he brought one more star to life, or one flower.
When he puts out his lamp, he sends the flower, or the star, to sleep.
That is a beautiful occupation.

- Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
BoyScoutGirl

Camp Name: Lamplighters!

Re: From San Diego? Will haul your stuff Reno -> BRC

Postby BoyScoutGirl » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:31 pm

I have found bike transport! :D

Might still be willing to haul your stuff from Reno (regardless of where you're from), if the schedules match up. Shoot me a PM if interested.

PS - I don't actually care about tattoos, that's a joke/reference that was supposed to make the post more hip and cool.
When he lights his streetlamp, it is as if he brought one more star to life, or one flower.
When he puts out his lamp, he sends the flower, or the star, to sleep.
That is a beautiful occupation.

- Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
BoyScoutGirl

Camp Name: Lamplighters!

Return to 2012 Share Resources