COFFEE CAMP c[_]''

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

COFFEE CAMP c[_]''

Postby CLARKcon » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Hey folks =D! You like COFFEE? Do you like GAMES? Do ya like (big underline) chatting, laughing, smile'ing, general tomfoolery, shenanigans, various forms of humanitarianism sprinkled with moments of calm/gentle insight and caffeinated reflection ;D? Well then, COFFEE CAMP may just have the cup (day or night) you're looking for...
After 8 years at it's "8 & C" location, COFF' CAMP {CC} will be out for it's 9th time on da other side of the playa at "4 & A", coupled with/inside it's long-standing & bigger neighbor camp P3 Oasis (located in Fandango Village)!!
...R o c K .: )'( :. R o L L...
Over the years, COFFEE CAMP (Est. 2003) has served hundreds upon hundreds (thousand+?) of gallons of hot black java to dusty faces on the playa. We've maintained this stunningly simple feat by 1.) being a small, core group of campers, and 2.) by being a small, unregistered theme camp (never ran out of coffee ;)!
c[_]'' !!!NEW!!! this year: As well, (to up participatory interaction, activity & entertainment--Oh LA LA!) we'll be introducing a play-for-gift'cup game, "COFF' TOP's" (draw a token from the can for action/task) ..Panda driving car!!WHAT! Panda can't dRiVe car =0 ..BIG COFFEE PARTY--EVERYONE DANCING ;D!!! >>
c[_]'' Some big changes with big surprises (dual counter for inside P3 Tower bar and express counter [for bikes/small art cars] facing out towards the street, W H A T =D!?!?! Once the sun drops, will close express lane to set-up small french stools & table to cater to the intimacy of night: small light-strand outside villa atmosphere for groups to discuss plans, persons getting to know each other & for couples to take a break and soak it all in..
C[_]'' Much fun, wonder, and c o f f e e to be had & to come :)...play da game, have a cup, and get in/on/over/under/through/with it :D ...this forum will serve for anything CC related: questions, comments, suggestions, love mail, electronic art, recipes, conversations inc., and misc./fill in the blank for coffee: post away & thank you from the crew!!!

c[_]''' '' ' seriously. :/ ...
.. :P ..why are you just staring at it??
"DRINK IT!!" <3
--Jeremy (aka Jitters, CLARKcon)
COFFEE CAMP: "The Social Hub of the Uncivilized World"
"Remember- Drink coffee...it's for your own good"
"DRINK IT!"
"...it's only just begun."
"To Percolate & Serve."
CLARKcon

Location: .:P3 OASIS & COFFEE CAMP (@ 2:15 & "G") in Fandango Village:.
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: COFFEE CAMP

Re: COFFEE CAMP c[_]''

Postby Eric » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 pm

CLARKcon wrote:After 8 years at it's "8 & C" location, COFF' CAMP {CC} will be out for it's 9th time on da other side of the playa at "4 & A", coupled with/inside it's long-standing & bigger neighbor camp P3 Oasis (located in Fandango Village)!!

Sweet! Welcome to the Fandango Family of camps!

(so now I get a bar & a coffee shop without leaving the Village? I live!)
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scalpers and Scammers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Postby thisisthatwhichis » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 am

CLARKCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!!... You'll be right across the street!... WHOOT!!!
TITWI

To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting.
It's show time, folks.....Joe Gideon
thisisthatwhichis

Postby CLARKcon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Hey Eric :D! Thanks for the warm welcome :)!!! Big fan of yours (from newsprint & ePlaya), rock!! Looking forward to seeing/being on the other side (again-ish :lol: --my first year out in 02' was camped around 3:45 & D? then COFFEE CAMP formed, and this will be my 10 trip, full circle!), meeting folks from A' block & about being a hop n' a skip away from Esplanade~ Excited about coffee, dancing & chatting buddy..
TITWI!!!! What's up my brotha :D!!! excited to be over as a nearby neighbor :D 8) :) --will have a bottle of White Zin for you & Piney...getting primed to be the best/dustiest/most caffeinated year E V E R --be well friend & and will see ya hear in t-minus 1 1/2 months (beautiful days & sweeping nights.. b i s c u i t s~

COFFEE CAMP- Propelling you closer/faster/& tastier to your future..,one C[_]'' at a time.
(CC circa 2010. Photo & mod. by Kristen Woo)
"DRINK IT!"
"To Percolate & Serve."
CLARKcon

Postby ygmir » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:14 pm

YAY!! CC!!!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby CLARKcon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Hey YGMIR :D!! True indeed friend :)!--the only destination spot in year's past for traveling across the playa for is just so happening to be this year's campspot :lol: heh! Best of all world(ing)~ time to perc' PERC' it UP^ ;)
"DRINK IT!"
"To Percolate & Serve."
CLARKcon

Postby ygmir » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 pm

CLARKcon wrote:Hey YGMIR :D!! True indeed friend :)!--the only destination spot in year's past for traveling across the playa for is just so happening to be this year's campspot :lol: heh! Best of all world(ing)~ time to perc' PERC' it UP^ ;)

you will light up the neighborhood!!
like a coffee pot, levitating above the Cuyahoga River!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Camp Name: qqqq

Postby CLARKcon » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Thanks yg :), ~we're just a small little carafe trying to do our part on playa ;): fuel the minds/veins of the designers, architects, builders, artists, performers, lovers, dreamers, humanitarians, comedians by slowly adding a mild-grade stimulant into the core (((beat & the pulse))) that t h_u m_p s in the desert~ or in so many words to say the same: simple :Dha! It is "us" (me, you and our friends we may have not even met..yet 8) ~) that make "Us.", {We the people...} and I can tilt a mug with a happy heart to that! One of my favorite things to do in the dust :)? Listen. Pure, calm, sincere listening. To people, the sounds, the wind.. I am a sucker for a story (good, poor, inspiring, frightful, fill in the ____, etc.), and in coincidentally, coffee to match! Don't know how many tales have been shared, learned, expressed, and behind-the-scene information has been popped into the knowledge stream at camp... oceans ;). Look to the time to be on "playa-time" to renew/refreshe my senses buddy...>>s m i l e<< --Jitters
"DRINK IT!"
"To Percolate & Serve."
CLARKcon

Postby EspressoDude » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Welcome to the neighborhood!! Since Terminal City went the way of playa dust, the new Black Rock Army including Espresso Camp, Mash 4207, Playa Waste Raiders have hooked up with the Black Rock Power Co-op.
Mash 4207, Playa Waste Raiders, Espresso Camp, Hookah Lounge, and Brain Freeze/Got Stickers are expecting to be placed betwixt A and B starting @4:30 and extending 500 feet back towards 4:00 and will be sharing a nuclear power plant generator . . . . just kidding, actually a whisperwatt

Coffee and Espresso...Hookahs and Margaritas..we almost have all of the essentials......(where is bacon camp?)
Is 4 shots enuff? no foo-foo drinks; just naked Espresso
Tactical Espresso Service http://home.comcast.net/~espressocamp/
Field Artillery Tractor
FOGBANK, GOD OF HELLFIRE
BLACK ROCK f/x Trojan Horse,Anubis,2014Temple
burn shit and blow shit up
EspressoDude

Postby CLARKcon » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Sweet ED :D!! Lookin' forward to be being close by for your playa-legendary espress' shots (great kickstarter in the morning to get a r_u-s h^, before the rush :)!! Had a neighbor ~donate~ a small espresso maker last year (made about 5 delicious shots off it, and I know they'd seem simple to make, but I'd like/need to learn from a pro' so I don't blow the seal' out of it!) As well buddy: I know we both like our hot brews inky black & natural, but how bout' some caffeinated hybrids :)? (think chili-bomb-- a mug of ours (from whole-bean ground mix to specialty gifted coff') and drop a condensed shot of yours (levels of hues, depth & stoutness) and make em' dance the Calypso =D!! Excited about getting percolated brotha!
.: F i r e it UP^!! :.
"DRINK IT!"
"To Percolate & Serve."
CLARKcon

Postby CLARKcon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 pm

"MORE YOU+MORE COFFEE=MORE BETTER!"
-COFFEE CAMP officially unofficial byline/motto for 2012...drink up. :wink: .
"DRINK IT!"
"To Percolate & Serve."
CLARKcon

Postby shep » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:06 am

Some camp mates and I went around metropolis on the hunt for bloody-marys. Finding Coffee Camp instead was a wonderful surprise. by the time we made it back to our camp afterwards someone was dolling out bloodies in our own camp.

Keep the coffee coming!!!
~Shep

<3
shep

Camp Name: The Steam Bath Project

Postby CLARKcon » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey shep :D! Glad to hear ya enjoyed the brew :) Finding out our location this year may be shifting (stay tuned for most current info.) Rock it & be well friend~ hope to see you in the .:dust:. for a mug of Joe 8) !!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (print, cut & put in Desert day planner_ _ _ _ _ _ _

c[_]" COFFEE CAMP Caffeine Survival Tip #17:
If you find yourself in a dust storm, remember to have instant coffee sticks on you at all times!! In the event of an unsurmountable case of wind rage, follow this simple rule of thumb/training plan:
1.) Stop. Get you (& your bike if applicable) safely away from road or non-locatable transportation devices. P.S.--Hugging a remote art structure saves lifes!!
2.) Drop. Get as low to ground as possible. If no breathing apparatus is available, place head/arms into shirt (assuming you're wearing a shirt) and cocoon...in any case, just ball up & cocoon your breathing holes friends!!
3.) Coff'. Locate your instant coffee-crystal sticks (either in pocket, pack, or taped onto an extremity/appendage. Tear open & consume. (Q: Will it taste bitter? A: Absolutely, yes...DO NOT SPIT IT OUT!! here's a question for you in unsolicited turn: would you rather have metric tons of acidic alkaline dust inside your mouth cavity or deliciously strong micro-ground java :? ...the choice is yours, as well, the caffeine will sustain your vital organs until a.) the storm subsides, b.) help arrives, or c.) you get up & MoonWalk for performance art.
In any & all case(s)..e n j o y :D Because even in severe, life-threatening situations there will always be one thing that Grim M.Reaper will never have on you or be able to take away: Ya got that right, 8) s m i l e~
"DRINK IT!"
"To Percolate & Serve."
CLARKcon

Return to 2012 Theme Camps