Virgin from NY

Virgin from NY

Postby Hobo Brewer » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Hey everyone. Billy from Mount Vernon, NY here. Never been to the playa but I can't wait to! Unfortunately don't have the resources to make it happen this year. Therefore I will be beyond ready next year.

Been partying with Disorient in NY for the last year and a half or 2 years so I'll be camping with them when I go.

Hobbies include wandering, brewing beer, dancing and meeting new people. If you see me chances are I've got home brew and looking to share. Probably will get you wasted.

Looking forward to meet several of you, be it on the playa, at a party, or in passing somewhere random.

Love, Billy
"Give a man a beer and he'll drink for the day. Teach a man to brew and he'll be drunk the rest of his life." - Anonymous
Hobo Brewer

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Disorient

Re: Virgin from NY

Postby Drawingablank » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Billy! Welcome to eplaya.

I can attest to both the quality and potency of your home brew - awesome on both counts.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
Drawingablank

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby Hobo Brewer » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Bob, thanks for the reply and the kudos! Thanks for the good stories, the enthusiasm, and introducing me to eplaya at Country Club. I'm trying to soak up whatever I can over this next year to get myself immersed into playa living so this forum will be perfect.

Not sure if you're interested but next month is boom boat which is a day party that floats around manhattan. Lots of fun if you don't have plans.
"Give a man a beer and he'll drink for the day. Teach a man to brew and he'll be drunk the rest of his life." - Anonymous
Hobo Brewer

Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Disorient

Postby Drawingablank » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Boom Boat sounds great but I will probably not be able to attend. I had to cancel my plans to attend compressor too.

I leave for the playa in 46 days and will probably spend most of my spare time on last minute art and other preparations.

Say hi to Laura and Jack for me.
Savannah: I don't know what it is, but no thread here escapes alive. You'll get 1 or 2 real answers at minimum, occasionally 10 or 12, and then we flog it until it's unrecognizable and you can't get your deposit back.

Yet Another Crappy Birgin Guide
Drawingablank

Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby Savannah » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Billy! :D
*** 2013 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000