First Class Gibberish

All things outside of Burning Man.

Re: First Class Gibberish

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri May 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Stop sound leakage. and are specially designed for you. If you are familiar with (WXYZ)'s former flagship the SparklePony, then you will fall in love with its updated version the WXYZ SparklePony XE. It may not hold the title as WXYZs current flagship, but still this is something that you would want to have. This handset now packs a slightly faster processor unlike the SparklePony. It ships with a pair of Beats Audio headphones. The handset comes with red highlights or accents (as a trademark of Dr. Dre's best-selling Beats). It comes packed with a 1.5GHz Dual-Core processor, an 8MP camera, a large screen, and more. The handset is quite slim; it is at 11.3MM with tapered edges as well. This then enhances the phone's beats for dr dre quite slim profile. When it comes.
Settle for the basic kick, snare, and hi hat because you aren't going to make a banging hip hop club beat with just those. Instead, you should switch it up and implement some more instruments you normally wouldn't use. Just don't over do it to the point where your main beat becomes over crowded. Strong Bassline: If your beat doesn't have dr dre beats review a strong enough bassline then it won't get played in the clubs and you will have a hard time getting an artist to jump on it. In order to make a banging beat you need a good bassline. All hip hop club beats have a strong enough bassline and so should yours. Just make sure your bassline isn't too overpowering or you will drown out the rest of your beat. There are many other things that go into making hot.

It's dj spam!
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Sun May 20, 2012 1:17 am

DJ spam which references Sparkleponies AND Dr. Dre?

:shock:

The rumour is true!!!
If you want drama to stop following you everywhere, try letting go of the leash.
catinthefunnyhat

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun May 20, 2012 9:49 am

Yes, one of Simon's alts has gone mad and been seduced into the dark side...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Sun May 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Wait, I thought all of Simon's alts were already mad and born on the Dark Side.
:?:
If you want drama to stop following you everywhere, try letting go of the leash.
catinthefunnyhat

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun May 20, 2012 2:38 pm

There's the shadow and the collective unconscious and those can look like they're evil. And then there's the dark side. The cookies, contrary to popular belief, are with the collective unconscious.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby AntiM » Mon May 21, 2012 9:41 am

If I like semi-sweet chips in my chocolate chippee cookies, does that mean my soul belongs to the Dark Side? Is membership mandatory?
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:20 pm

One of my favorites:

the wind the salt the bright boat coming dave in the water old man
einstein on top of his house white deep blue andalusia red yellow
red yellow black car red light far black place walls blue chair morocco
hamburg paris the pieces of the puzzle are waiting the water of the
dark boats gliding bright boats gone out to sea and dave is floating
dave is floating an old man einstein crazy in his attic
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Ugly Dougly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 am

Sanos ankrosei-kun nar burnu larrta. "Slarrad innai mu embepalla; Shalikslarrad medra dvi walknais ast. En walk gruza'st; khorya, nadast, kummad, adrad, maraistya, sardmallad, svamarzad, agad, antangast, vazlikya, lekhsi, lekhkarvad, yarlikya, i ekhad astakh. Ch'atra walk vai ast; arvad, sadla, karya, spenda, serazad, dahast, kardana, komtangya, udarast, vara, intekya, i druva astakh. Tissemaz slarrad ishta innai du i talatra mannu embepalla." Tiyyanos na palnu mullti, nar sesandu tatsu-kun, i tama seddan prekti, "Kita walk tislarrdan vonnsi?" "Timmestadarron-daz.", tissanos erspennti.
Ugly Dougly

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:39 am

Spam, spam, spam!
but entitled :
Vehiçle Coveräge
love the creative spelling!
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 am

So guys how much excitement you have to Watch Favorite Hollywood Actress ?

OMG! I luuuuuuv Favorite Hollywood Actress! She wuz sooooooooooo gud in that movie, with that guy, um...

Who is more excited to Watch Favorite Hollywood Actor Online ?

OH YAH! HIM! Favourite Hollywood Actor! They were sooooooooo gud in that show together. I think it was called....

So guys who is your Favorite Character Hollywood Movies ?

Right! Favorite Character Hollywood Movies! I luuuuuv that show! Soooo gud! OMGGGGGG!
catinthefunnyhat

Postby AntiM » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:33 am

Protesters—including some claiming to be informal settlers of Sitio San Roque in the North Triangle business district along EDSA in Quezon City—stormed the gate of the residence of President Benigno Aquino III Thursday to denounce the impending demolition of their homes. While news media took pictures and video,ralph lauren, the protesters rushed past police officers posted along Times Street. They outnumbered the handful few police who tried to set up barricades,polo ralph lauren, but the rallyists were faster and just slipped past them. Aquino was not in his home at the time of the protest,d&g, but the demonstrators seized the advantage presented by the moment to air their gripes against the plan of the Quezon City local government to develop North Triangle into a business district. Overwhelmed,christian louboutin, the police detail at Times Street allowed the protesters to conduct their brief rally in front the Aquino residence. After a few minutes and having had the opportunity to exercise their constitutional right to seek redress for their grievances,dolce gabbana, the protesters dispersed. The office of Quezon City mayor Herbert Bautista clarified to GMA News that no demolition is imminent although stores along the EDSA flank of North Triangle are being cleared. The mayor’s secretary,casque beats, Tady Palma,casque dr dre, said the city government hopes to complete the relocation of the North Triangle informal settlers before the next school year opens in June.An urban poor group was quick to issue a statement Friday to express their solidarity with the Sitio San Roque residents. "President Aquino remains faithful to his class as he continues with the development of QC Central Business District. Social justice and the rights of the urban poor are totally disregarded under this administration in order to give way to big businesses like the Ayalas,mercurial vapor," said Gloria Arellano of the Kalipunan ng Damayang Mahihirap (KADAMAY). "Our message to you Noynoy: shed off your skin and show your true colors. You are no different from the much-hated Arroyo government," Arellano added. "The poor experience heightened poverty,air jordan, hunger and unemployment under the Aquino administration while big businesses and investors enjoy tax cuts,mercurial, overpriced contracts and perks,christian louboutin uk," the KADAMAY officer also said. — ELR,jordan, GMA News相关的主题文章:

administrative regulations

said they were part of a growing trend.

internship Editor

Looking for alternatives? Don't trust anything the FDA approves. Stick with high quality vegetable oil, like cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, and buy only fresh fruits and vegetables that do not need additives.

So Ralph Lauren is a protester, and Christian L. is with the police? And the poor have to suffer with Air Jordan? And how did the FDA get in there?
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 am

Those are brief commercial breaks.
Please have happy enjoy!
Ugly Dougly

Postby theCryptofishist » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 am

Most concerning the it is certainly plausible do not if you'll allow a period to learn more about carry on the town any kind of cleaning. So they detect a resource box ach and every integral is the domain All fast homeowners who can by no means take the time a period of time for cleaning all it takes to in order to allowing you to have robotic vacuum cleaners. Apart back and forth from them,christian louboutin,more aged homeowners and working class it is certainly plausible also what is needed a resource box.
This many of the new the latest and greatest attracts distinctive customers as the vacuum cleaner will worry about they all are going to be the desired task on such basis as going at less than going to be the tables and chairs that will be the ach and every difficult for more information regarding need to panic about manually. Also element is the fact small on length and girth and for that reason all your family can easily store element wherever all your family want.

For a moment there, I thought they said "resource box arch". I feel better now.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby AntiM » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:32 am

Sexy all the use towards tepid. Mix usually the flours together with sodium within a very weighty can. Pay a let me tell you inside the along with with the yeast infection, in that case , baby, subsequently lubricate, afin de in the powered dairy and after that river and furthermore crossstitching. When in which will be doughy are through to mistakes floured surface (it will be ultra awkward) and massage concerning 15 minutes. You must keep on introducing flour simply because rub. It is healthier for it to be a bit too sweet as compared to a tad too dry out : you increase the amount of flour, but pretty dehydrate help establish a trustworthy work, very difficult loaf. Appropriate after Ten minutes, put it back into a toilet bowl acquiring vanity container over it and then leave in a very very warmish place for two hours approximately. So therefore lower, snugly important out the air flow, but is not across kneading, you should make to become a couple loaves even on a defense games online making bed-sheet, protect any more and leave to elevate to get another hour or so. Accompanied by bake intended for A half hour available at 190C right up until how they seem to be hollow if you touch on the bottom you get with the lf. Nice upon a cable roof-rack

I don't think I want to eat lunch at this guy's house.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:37 am

So much beauty in the post I found today. Hard to isolate the best bits.

The instant many individuals think about beignets, they believe filmy of the people spectacular, padded, pillow-like pastries spread through confectionery carbs, supported with Dining Du Monde in the Age-old People from france 1 fourth.

'Tis true! Oh, the filmy of the people spectacular! Where can I get me some of these pastries. If only I had a recipe...

Oh, look. The ePlaya provides!

Elements:

Two servings LouAna Peanut Olive oil, challenging crazy style free of cholesterol

A couple of servings flour

2 . 5 cups of coffee milk
Bigger 11/2 oz to Bushmills 1st Irish Tequila create warm wine glass. Populate and sturdy black caffeine and after that main for whipped salve.

2 capfuls Bushmills Authentic Irish Bourbon

Challenging crazy style cholesterol-free peanut oil -- Check!
A couple of servings of flour -- Check!
Coffee milk -- Check!
Authentic Irish Bourbon -- Check!

But what do I do with them...?

Acts three
Inside pretty big soup pot, sauté leeks, shallots and furthermore beans all over butter additionally oily fat until finallyl cuddly, stirring continually (involving Strategies a short time).

Saute until finally cuddly. That makes sense!

Give mad seafood and fire up instead of a material high heat except if they start to understand ease. Get meat catalog and convey to a new come. Just try adding often the porcini, soaking the liquid, thyme also pepper and salt. Minimise the temperature, part protect your current tray in addition simmer smoothly when considering Around 30 minutes, mixing from time to time.

Fishy, I'm sorry to have to do this to you...

Simply just about 3/4 while using soups within food processor to mix together prior to light. Match positioned soups, include calculated balm and warmth because of. Read the reliability, surrounding somewhat more carry also mineral water regardless of if the soups is simply too huge. Mix 3 capped teeth at Bushmills Pioneering Irish Bourbon. Period of time that will help flavour. Work as scorching hot, garnished in addition to sprigs for organic thyme.

I don't usually put dental work into my cooking...

Intermix crushed peppercorns. Look at salmon ham to mustard and even news peppercorns for the lowered components together with the fish to make thinner coating. Holiday season accompanied by salt.

Liquefy butter within sexxy baking pan. Add some fish ham. Reduce the the heat of channel and as a consequence prepare meals on one side, to the point where browned, on the subject off Two to three temps.

It makes sense, I guess, if you're cooking things until they're finally cuddly, that using your sexxy baking pan would help.

Escalate warm up of structure tremendous, earnings salmon. Use bourbon. Help you make very fast before the whiskey might discounted. Put the face cream so awaken easily, scraping this any existing portions that can be being dedicated to the bottom of the type of baking pan. Give an important disect.

Don't forget to use the bourbon! USE IT!

Fix so that the spices sets out to become thick (1-2 tracphone minutes), afterwards spring so that you can taste to pepper and salt. Fire up through the trimmed chives to act without delay, garnished while a lot more chives.

Trachphone minutes: Slightly longer than metric minutes.

A person specific tbsp . cooking powder snow

One tablespoon giochi online qualified salt

Right. Cooking powder snow and online qualified salt.

Every free time you will make loaves of bread you’re assured to work an ideal 15 minutes at contemplation that you rub understand it, your automatic stroking movements frees mind toward amble or simply transition off…very restorative healing. Aquiring a explore added too along with is definitely an additional benefit.

Wait... I know we're using the sexxy pan and cooking until finally cuddly, but now it's all starting to sound downright euphemistic.
"Make loaves of bread" now has a new meaning for me. Thanks, random spambot!
Okay, now where were we...?

Method haven’t don't forget to designed loaf of bread.

Right! Stay on task, cat, or you'll never get to eat.

This is usually a fairly properly growth. therefore emerged the event when you are your near by company amongst rye loaf of bread, what people created a lf the fact (magic associated with miracles), the various the children would most likely try to eat, consented to transition quality recipes and use caraway throughout the it…instant rejection as a result of enormous beloved ones.

Not sure I'll get to eat anyway. Too many enormous beloved ones, too much caraway, too many children, not enough magic associated with miracles. COME ON, TIMESTAMP!

Sexy all the use towards tepid. Mix usually the flours together with sodium within a very weighty can. Pay a let me tell you inside the along with with the yeast infection, in that case , baby, subsequently lubricate, afin de in the powered dairy and after that river and furthermore crossstitching. When in which will be doughy are through to mistakes floured surface (it will be ultra awkward) and massage concerning 15 minutes. You must keep on introducing flour simply because rub. It is healthier for it to be a bit too sweet as compared to a tad too dry out : you increase the amount of flour, but pretty dehydrate help establish a trustworthy work, very difficult loaf. Appropriate after Ten minutes, put it back into a toilet bowl acquiring vanity container over it and then leave in a very very warmish place for two hours approximately. So therefore lower, snugly important out the air flow, but is not across kneading, you should make to become a couple loaves even on a defense games online making bed-sheet, protect any more and leave to elevate to get another hour or so. Accompanied by bake intended for A half hour available at 190C right up until how they seem to be hollow if you touch on the bottom you get with the lf. Nice upon a cable roof-rack!

OK... whoa. Sexy rubbing. 15-minute massages. Important snuggles. Bed sheets. Very weighty cans. Lubricate, baby!
Yeast infections?
Oh, that's right, we're still baking here.

That's gonna be some sexxy bread soup pastry. Whatever.
I think the take home message is "lubricate, baby, and use the bourbon!"

Oh, and this:
Delivering jam was likely the main step forward entering self-sufficiency,

Bring jam!
catinthefunnyhat

Postby AntiM » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 am

Ah, a detailed analysis, I see.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:51 am

Yeah, it kinda snowballed out of control once I started. Tl; dr for sure! But it was fun... And people can skip ahead to the important part, highlighted in pink at the bottom.

Also, to Fishy: Jinx!
catinthefunnyhat

Postby FIGJAM » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:24 am

Super fantasy fun time!!! 8)
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Postby Simon of the Playa » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:25 am

hot, hot gravy....
breathe deep, the playa is the dust of your ancestors

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins

Postby AntiM » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 am

More cooking!

Insert mad organic mushrooms and thus rouse even on a carrier temps correct up until realize make softer. Give ground beef provide and convey to a great disect. Bring in our porcini, reducing veggie juice, thyme and even pepper and salt. Decrease the temperature, half of insure this particular griddle or simmer frivolously for A half-hour, mixing situations.

I would insert mad organic mushrooms if I had any handy! Let's griddle frivolously!

Serve almost 3/4 while using the soup inside a food processor also combine up till undeterred. Complement excess soup, put in high emulsion and heat along. Check the profitability, including even more stocks or it may be drinking water and see if the soup is huge. Add on Five less difficult along with Bushmills Genuine Irish Bourbon. Season festivities into quality. Cater for hottest, garnished when it comes to sprigs connected up to date thyme.

My soup is huge. Nudge nudge wink wink.

Bundle destroyed peppercorns. Policy trout ham now with mustard and then click peppercorns in the present carve perimeters of one's fish to make little fur. Time of the year equipped with sea salt.

Destroy all peppercorns! And fish have fur? Did I miss something?

Chief cook prior to marinade actually starts to thicken (1-2 minutes or so), then series so that you notice due to pepper and salt. Awaken within a marauded chives also deliver appropriate away, garnished along with the too much chives.

And now we maraude the chives. This cooking stuff is rough.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Postby FIGJAM » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 am

Duck petard reciepe? 8)

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 pm

AntiM wrote: I would insert mad organic mushrooms if I had any handy! Let's griddle frivolously!

Yes, yes!

And fish have fur? Did I miss something?

Yeah, a lot of Fishy's TPBM posts, apparently....

This cooking stuff is rough.

Amen, sister. A-fucking-men.
catinthefunnyhat

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:29 pm

That really was a wonderful post, Cat. Pulling out more and more from that prose...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby FIGJAM » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Well, I'm not the biggest bunyon in the boot, but I do smell like feet! 8)

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me
FIGJAM

Postby Roberto Dobbisano » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:12 am

Parse the language how you wish.
The result is clear enough, and was actually the reason for the ultimate drop of the prohibition of alcohol.
That is, widespread availability and use of alcohol by minors as a result of the outright ban.

I call it the outlaw effect.
Call it what you like.

Strangely enough, no one sells anything when there is no demand.

You can see exotic drug use drop in a population old enough to purchase alcohol easily.

links and citations, please... :twisted:
one nation, under a groove.
Roberto Dobbisano

Postby gyre » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:53 pm

I will indulge your trolling once again, since it took five seconds to find a thousand links.
The prohibition disaster remains relevant

Anyone paying attention in high school can observe the change in drug use, linked to availability.

http://www.druglibrary.org/prohibitionresults1.htm

Obviously, "banning" things removes ALL controls, which resulted in widespread alcohol use in the very young.
They were used as runners and had easy access.

Statistics during prohibition are skewed due to covering up many alcohol deaths though.

'Saving children' was the linchpin in the argument for prohibition, and it was used effectively to argue for re-instating alcohol control again.
The Simpsons have referenced this in their show more than once.
gyre

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:08 pm

"In truth, nobody really knows exactly how much alcohol consumption increased or decreased during Prohibition. The reason was simple enough -- people like Al Capone didn't pay taxes on their product and thereby report their production to the government. Licensed saloons became illegal speakeasies, and many common citizens took advantage of the high sales price of illegal booze by secretly manufacturing booze in their own bathtubs. That's one of the major problems with all drug prohibitions -- they greatly reduce the ability to make accurate judgments about the problem"

unless you're Gyre, of course...

please precious, me trolling you?

even if i tried i could never match your skills, you obviously have a degree in it...

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby gyre » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:15 am

Keep reading, as if you care about the subject at all.

I'm the expert?

Yes, I planted every one of the research papers on the subject.
Did you know I'm an internet billionaire too?

Do you ever actually just want to discuss anything?

We can play later.

This is wearisome.
gyre

Postby Simon of the Playa » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:35 am

Did you know I'm an internet billionaire too?

well.

that changes everything!

golly, i most certainly will kiss your ass from now on.... :twisted:

A gift for the Playa
Simon of the Playa

Postby ygmir » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 am

YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic