TO FLAME BUS - BUSES TO BRC FROM RENO, SF, LA, AND SACRAMENT

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

TO FLAME BUS - BUSES TO BRC FROM RENO, SF, LA, AND SACRAMENT

Postby jkisha » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:59 pm

TO FLAME BUS - BUSES TO BRC FROM RENO, SF, LA, AND SACRAMENTO

Do you live in or near LA, SF, or Sacramento?  Are you without a car or ride, and not sure how you're going to get to Burning Man?  Flying into Reno from some corner of the globe?  Don't want to spend a lot of money on a rental car?  Wanting to help reduce cars to the event ... or just don't want to drive?  Are you still unsure how you're going to get home from the playa?

To Flame Bus is part of a national "social mobility network" that is providing bus transportation to Black Rock City from Reno, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Sacramento.  Return trips from BRC to these cities are also offered following Burning Man.  Seats are now available to reserve at very reasonable prices, while rates will increase incrementally over the summer as Burning Man approaches.  NOTE:  Each bus trip will need to achieve a certain number of passengers in order to confirm, so keep that in mind in your options, while you may want to tell your friends about it too.  But they're all likely to fill.  You can find out further information, ask questions, check out the many schedule possibilities, and reserve a seat by going to their website at:  www.brc.toflame.com
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Re: TO FLAME BUS - BUSES TO BRC FROM RENO, SF, LA, AND SACRA

Postby Cyprexx » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Awesome-o-3000! Less cars, less pollution and a bus full of Burners! If buses won't get full, they'll try to reroute and pick up people along the way (ex. SF-Reno-BRC) 8)
Austria-> India-> Thailand-> Laos-> Cambodia-> Indonesia-> Australia-> Burning Man-> Taking the long way home :)

http://www.chasing-dreams.net
Cyprexx

Burning Since: 2012
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp

Postby trilobyte » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:01 am

Giving this a push over to Share Resources, since I think that's a better fit for anything rideshare related.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby abigdeal82 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm

can you drink on the bus?
abigdeal82

Return to 2012 Share Resources