Fundraising for Incendiary Intent!

Discuss and share theme camp plans, find a camp to join, or recruit new campmates here.

Fundraising for Incendiary Intent!

Postby NyxValentine » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Incendiary Intent is doing a fundraiser over on Indiegogo, and we would deeply love and appreciate your support!

While we certainly would love any donations you may be able to send our way, we also welcome and love any signal boost you can provide!

A little about us - this is our 4th year as a theme camp. We're mostly based in Southern California, though we have a few members hailing from the Great White North, and we'll once again be over in the 4:30 sector somewhere (more placement info to come later). You may have seen our giant flaming sign during our bar nights:

Or maybe you stopped by during the day, and participated in our terrible mean Challenge? Where we invite people to take a bite of super spicy chili, do a shot of our even spicier vodka, and then chug a warm beer?? (The cheaper the beer, the better...) We don't totally understand why, but people just keep coming back for this one. And we absolutely love encouraging them.

So this year, we are trying out this whole fundraising deal. Fundage goes in a large part to hauling all those big metal pieces. The rest of it goes to:
-producing our excellent hand made chili pepper and black pepper vodka
-and of -course- our incredibly spicy Insanity Pepper vodka
-the mixers that go into a bar, our stash of cheap beer for the Challenge (and we always welcome cheap beer donations on the playa! The cheaper the better!!), and other challenge supplies for the chili
-This year, we're trying out some Incendiary Sugar for your tasting pleasure - some candied spicy bacon, spicy lollipops (diabetic friendly!), habenero caramel, and who knows what else we'll dream up, all offered around by adorable camp mates in candy cane outfits.
-Spicy snow cones!!
-WoW Addicts recovery meeting delicious chocolate cake!!!
-And the rest of it goes to things like repairing our metal structures from wear and tear, paint, nuts, bolts, parts, etc., and all the other delicious things that go into making a theme camp.
NyxValentine

Re: Fundraising for Incendiary Intent!

Postby NyxValentine » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 pm

A gentle "Hey it's Friday, and I'm going to make people drink spicy vodka tonight!" bump!!
NyxValentine

Postby NyxValentine » Fri May 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Bumpity! I just figured out I can realistically make sriracha lollipops. They will be delicious and terrible!

Much thanks to all those that have donated so far, your assistance is deeply appreciated!
NyxValentine

Postby NyxValentine » Wed May 16, 2012 7:23 am

Just 10 days left! We're doing flexible funding, so every little bit helps! Please consider donating, or sharing the word - both are deeply appreciated! And, a huge thank you to everyone who has donated so far - you have no idea how much we appreciate it!
http://igg.me/p/90183?a=175404

Some pictures from our last camping trip:

Our friend Lili -rocking- the challenge....with a Clamato??? So disgusting. She's my new hero.

There's a certain bit of terror in his eyes....but he made it through!
NyxValentine

Postby NyxValentine » Mon May 21, 2012 7:23 am

Just five days left! (And then I'll shut up about this, I promise!!!) We are doing flexible funding, so every little bit helps!!!

So much thanks to everyone who has already donated. It means so much to me personally, and to the camp, and I truly appreciate it!
NyxValentine

Postby NyxValentine » Wed May 23, 2012 7:32 am

Just 66 hours left!! So much love for everyone who has contributed, either financially, or by sharing the word, it means a lot to us!!!
NyxValentine

Postby 9ah » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:29 am

Nom nom nom... You're back for 2013, right?
Illuminate. Navigate. Celebrate.
What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?
9ah

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Return to 2012 Theme Camps