Mutant Vehicle Registrations OPEN til May 15th

Planning to build and bring a mutant vehicle? Talk about your plans and recruit crew members here.

Re: Mutant Vehicle Registrations OPEN til May 15th

Postby Marscrumbs » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Thank you Trilo for anwsering my question. Will proceed with the concept planning just incase I get lucky.
Still a little edgely about this year. And once I filed an art project installation(without funding) I wasn't able to complete back when Bee was art director, and felt bad when the crazy magic shit hit the fan in my last minute preparation. Did drop by the Artery when I finally arrived to say it wasn't going up.
Marscrumbs

Postby trilobyte » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Good luck with the project. Fortunately I think that the people working on those teams know as well as any of us who've been there that sometimes something beyond our control happens and despite your best efforts the project just isn't going to happen (or won't happen as originally planned). While you still felt bad about things not coming together, I imagine the folks at the ARTery appreciated your letting them know.
trilobyte
Site Admin

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: Eridu Society

Postby tireboy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:26 pm

wooo the dead is still on may 15, I can still register!
tireboy

Postby videoparker28 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Dustdevil wrote:The processing sessions have not started yet, but I expect them to in the next week or so. I have started processing the Flame Effects part of the DMV. I would give it at least another couple of weeks before you will hear anything.

Any idea on when they will start the process? I know with low income tix and things they are swamped. Sent in my paper work 6-7 weeks ago and thought it would be like 5 weeks to hear something so just kinda wondering about when to expect something.
videoparker28

Postby SnowBlind » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 am

videoparker28 wrote:
Dustdevil wrote:The processing sessions have not started yet, but I expect them to in the next week or so. I have started processing the Flame Effects part of the DMV. I would give it at least another couple of weeks before you will hear anything.

Any idea on when they will start the process? I know with low income tix and things they are swamped. Sent in my paper work 6-7 weeks ago and thought it would be like 5 weeks to hear something so just kinda wondering about when to expect something.

AFAIK the processing has started. They are working their way thru the queue. Sounds like more people got their apps in early this year, likely because of the ticket situation, so it depends on where you are in the queue.
SnowBlind

Postby Galaxo Magic » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:43 am

Beau Le'Phant received and invitation to bring Beau to the Playa and let the DMV Hotties look him over! WooHoo!

Yes, Beau is a male elephant. His real first name is Beaumont and he has the biggest pink appendage on the playa!
Elephant trainer to the MV Beau Le'Phant, the pink elephant!
Camp Upsie Dasium
Galaxo Magic

Postby videoparker28 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:08 am

SnowBlind wrote:
videoparker28 wrote:

AFAIK the processing has started. They are working their way thru the queue. Sounds like more people got their apps in early this year, likely because of the ticket situation, so it depends on where you are in the queue.

I got my answer and my invite last night. Deep Playa Hippy Fishing Adventires will be on Playa this year on=)
videoparker28

Previous

Return to 2012 Mutant Vehicles