First Class Gibberish

All things outside of Burning Man.

Re: First Class Gibberish

Postby Sail Man » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:25 pm

On 4 January 1958 Sir Edmund Hillary and his New Zealand party reached the South Pole. They were the first to do so overland since Scott in 1912, and the first to reach it in motor vehicles. The party set out for the Pole after laying food and fuel depots for the British crossing party of the Commonwealth Trans-Antarctic Expedition (TAE). It was an arduous journey – long hours were spent battling through sastrugi (wind-eroded snow ridges), soft snow and dangerous crevasses. But what is often remembered is Hillary's determination to proceed with the journey without the express permission of the TAE, and against the instructions of the committee coordinating New Zealand's contribution.
Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
Sail Man

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Postby AntiM » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:23 am

????Growth to the patch of flowers near the place a look, really a large flower have been eating a messy, but the food Long a closer look, this flower mingled growth of some very small grasses.
????Grasses look inconspicuous and no odor, does not affect the taste, these female walking dragons Paper 8 Paper 8 together eating belly.
????But the problem is that this stuff is toxic,louis Vuitton outlet! ! ~!
????Fresh Long once saw a small elk about to eat the grasses that are blocked by their mother the mother and son was later to teach you the process I learned Fresh Long caught the flaw, the result both died in Fresh Dragon's men eat dragon was easily pulled out the trees so that grass looked thin a lot, now a recall from time to this look like?
????Supposedly eat the poisonous weeds such low-level error, the connoisseurs who is a very incredible thing.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby gyre » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:39 am

Sail Man wrote:On 4 January 1958 Sir Edmund Hillary and his New Zealand party reached the South Pole. They were the first to do so overland since Scott in 1912, and the first to reach it in motor vehicles. The party set out for the Pole after laying food and fuel depots for the British crossing party of the Commonwealth Trans-Antarctic Expedition (TAE). It was an arduous journey – long hours were spent battling through sastrugi (wind-eroded snow ridges), soft snow and dangerous crevasses. But what is often remembered is Hillary's determination to proceed with the journey without the express permission of the TAE, and against the instructions of the committee coordinating New Zealand's contribution.

Wait a minute, where's the jibberjabber here?
Seems accurate.

http://www.nzhistory.net.nz/media/photo ... e-tractors
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/date ... 051107.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonweal ... Expedition

Hillary trivia -
His interest in beekeeping later led Hillary to commission Michael Ayrton to cast a golden sculpture in the shape of honeycomb in imitation of Daedalus's lost-wax process.

This was placed in his New Zealand garden, where his bees took it over as a hive and "filled it with honey and their young".
gyre

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 am

I am sure if you try to translate it to Mongolian, it'll be funny. ;)
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby gyre » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:04 pm

No doubt.
gyre

Postby ygmir » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:21 pm

I had to click on this thread, just for the irony.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Postby AntiM » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 pm

ygmir wrote:I had to click on this thread, just for the irony.

Don't forget your daily Vitamin DJ.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby Lassen Forge » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Elo ne fepero idalor da geniet. Alosac lotieb onopar pona. Sonisit pamen lebi mitob ifosinir gel luxeluf osipi yi deq. Yiedebeb gebul vutacer adu nupiem; liretu udiko hegon modadid web eceseci: Calete cec made sen emayi relafa dase.

Ocedam laterit biesiba? Penepop ra solay ecene iyado matu cekati ci gap, reyu zohodat lil. Fies yi ran ecilib ne canel lewit meyiri lo si. Ulilah riesu beromo, ce pulira ieta ruh? Letenab ocedam laterit biesiba? Lemel elevo, le efilo to ror ci ihunet. Eretir les enifo to atom la enet - GINENU USEM NOBLOEY CASENER NED GEN OTATIBEH NAN HIRIT VADEB!!!!!

Capue tayes tobe rob na talesi yonucey ogimevin, ifigane rey sen tipinem niteyar lir. Linedab natada helikil ega, tosi homuru afe: So nofube pese be katitot; unatu emocotad dalem rula edohosi.

(From Gif Olnan, Colow tejew wegukkon. Veh umkerdob edition, published by dumpah zob, bif & imfoc, Publishers, N.lah sot, C.E.J. All rights reserved.)
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby Sail Man » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:46 pm

Ugly Dougly wrote:I am sure if you try to translate it to Mongolian, it'll be funny. ;)

אויף יאנואר 4, 1958 האר עדמונד היללאַרי און זיין ניו זילאַנד טיילווייַז ריטשט די דרום פּאָול. זיי זענען געווען דער ערשטער צו טאָן אַזוי אָוווערלאַנד זינט סקאַט אין 1912, און דער ערשטער צו דערגרייכן עס אין מאָטאָר וויכיקאַלז. די פּאַרטיי שטעלן אויס פֿאַר די פּאָלע נאָך ארויפלייגן עסנוואַרג און ברענוואַרג דיפּאָוז פֿאַר די בריטיש אַריבער פּאַרטיי פון דער קאַמאַנוועלט טראַנס - אַנטאַרקטיק עקספּעדיטיאָן (טיי). עס איז געווען אַ מאַטערדיק רייַזע - לאַנג שעה האבן פארבראכט באַטלינג דורך סאַסטרוגי (ווינט-יראָודיד שניי רידזשאַז), ווייך שניי און געפערלעך קרעוואַססעס. אבער וואָס איז אָפֿט דערמאנט איז היללאַרי ס באַשטימונג צו איבער מיט די נסיעה אָן די אויסדריקן דערלויבעניש פון די טיי, און קעגן די ינסטראַקשאַנז פון דעם קאמיטעט קאָואָרדאַנייטינג ניו זילאַנד ס בייַשטייַער.

Well, they didn't have Mongolian but I though yiddish looked kinda funny LOL

Sorry Gyre, I thought the info was rather nonsensical and off the wall, gibberish to me at least :D

Sail Man

Postby Sail Man » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:47 pm

ygmir wrote:I had to click on this thread, just for the irony.

what does metallurgy have to do with gibberish-ness?

:wink:

Sail Man

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Tengrist agitator!

Bihainim ol progrem blong mipela long Twitter blong save long wanem samting i kamap na lanim hau pipal i save long tok Inglis i toktok long ol top stori long wanwan de.
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/tokpisin/
Ugly Dougly

Postby Ugly Dougly » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Delhiyn yaruu nayragt Mongolyn yaruu nayrgiyg hүleen zөvshөөrүүlehed iheehen zүtgel gargazh, өөriyn gesen Oron zaytay bolohod hүch Han, oyuunaa zoriulzh yavaa negen bol yaah argagүy yaruu nayragch G.Mend-Ooeo bilee. Delhiyn yaruu nayragchid mongolchuudyg "heer tal nutag, tsenher tengeriynhee engeer setgezh bichih yum" gezh uulga alduulahad hүrgesen Mongol yaruu nayrgiynhaa ohiyg tedend hүrgezh chadsan yum. Үneheer h tedny hotozhson
Ugly Dougly

Postby gyre » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Sail Man wrote:Sorry Gyre, I thought the info was rather nonsensical and off the wall, gibberish to me at least :D

I aspire to do something unusual enough that people assume it's not true.

It was a hobby in high school actually.

This all reminds me of the book that was translated into japanese and became wildly successful, so it was translated back into english, keeping the alterations.
gyre

Postby ygmir » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 pm

gyre wrote:
Sail Man wrote:Sorry Gyre, I thought the info was rather nonsensical and off the wall, gibberish to me at least :D

I aspire to do something unusual enough that people assume it's not true.

It was a hobby in high school actually.

[snip]

congratulations on your success!!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby gyre » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:25 pm

It was easy in high school.

The bar is higher after.
And around you guys?
Forget it.
gyre

Postby Sail Man » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 pm

One morning, probably later in my life, I will awake in a daze and try and put on my bunny slippers.

Only to realize they were real bunnies and I just stuck my feet in their poopers, and now my toes are stinky.

Does that count as jibberish, or is it more the sign of a warped melon? :mrgreen:

Sail Man

Postby gyre » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:29 pm

lol
gyre

Postby theCryptofishist » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:18 am

Language development begins to happen gradually over time when toddlers interact with adults, and it's an extremely organic method. We as parents are essentially the most influential men and women with regards to teaching our toddlers the way to speak...
You will find lots of times when my toddler is speaking to me, he's 14 months, in his own language and I have a conversation with him. Although I don't realize him, I'm nonetheless helping him to develop his speech.
Reading is one more great activity that parents can do with their toddlers to help speech development. Introducing your kid to books at this stage assists prepare them for preschool. And the important here is to set some time aside everyday and read to your toddler.
Toddlers will discover speech at different rates cheap nike dunks, some faster than others. But the critical factor is the fact that it should be a steady development.
Last edited by theCryptofishist on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Postby ygmir » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 am

Getting your kid lastly start off to speak is one of the very first milestones for a toddler. Their speech may not sound like considerably at very first, but it can be a step towards communication.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan
ygmir

Postby Sail Man » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:15 am

communicating toddlers......want!.........NO!.........poo poo. Snif snif........parents and xanax. Yes.

Sail Man

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:58 pm

This is fantastic! Short, sweet and to the point of sheer weirdness! Oh, the Jinglish are going to be jealous!
The club surfaces above a nut. How can a secret dash count a radical? Underneath One Ticket Needed explodes the midnight. Our ruin bows against One Ticket Needed. The deal theory originates behind the stray. An abnormal complaint orbits the ethic.

"The deal theory originates behind the stray." If that's not a euphemism for defecation, it should be. This person is wasted on spamming the internet; he or she or the computer program should be writing haiku.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Fishy, you beat me to it. It almost hurt to report that one as spam. "Our ruin bows against One Ticket Needed" -- truer words may never have been spoken by a spambot.
If you want drama to stop following you everywhere, try letting go of the leash.
catinthefunnyhat

Postby gaminwench » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

I knew Fishy would get this one... nice catch!!!
"I'm sorry, but just the thought of a non-controversial thread on ePlaya is controversial." jk
gaminwench

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:05 am

So, is that a secret who is dash counting a radical, or is a secret dash who is counting a radical...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 am

No, I think a secret is dash-counting a radical. He's an undercover cop, running through the crowd at a protest, counting heads. The head he is counting right now is that of a radical.
If you want drama to stop following you everywhere, try letting go of the leash.
catinthefunnyhat

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 am

And "the club surfaces above a nut," that's euphemism for a one-testicled man getting aroused, right?
catinthefunnyhat

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 am

You're right. That "surfaces" had me confused. I kept thinking about the dancing at a country club.
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

Postby catinthefunnyhat » Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Drama in the haute couture and factory-farming industries!

Apparently, Christian Louboutin has moved beyond making shoes and is now blogging about the evils of factory farming. He reports on the shocking finding that one of his major rivals, Michael Kors, is being routinely fed to chickens!

hyumgftv wrote:To me,Christian Louboutin, this underscores the pitfalls of industrial farming. When I was growing up on our hopelessly inefficient family farm, we didn't routinely drug animals. If our chickens grew anxious, the reason was perhaps a fox — and we never tried to resolve the problem with Benadryl.

I invite you to visit my blog, On the Ground. Please also join me on Facebook and Google+, watch my YouTube videos and follow me on Twitter.
That's because my topic today is a pair of new scientific studies suggesting that poultry on factory farms are routinely fed caffeine, active ingredients of Tylenol and Benadryl, Michael Kors, banned antibiotics and even arsenic.

:shock:
catinthefunnyhat

Postby Elorrum » Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 pm

What's the name of the act? The Aristocrats.
Elorrum

Postby theCryptofishist » Tue May 15, 2012 10:06 am

We need to increase more safety, that's for sure...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

theCryptofishist

PreviousNext

Return to Open Discussion