No more 2011 Costco Carports?

Ideas, advice, tips, and tricks regarding shelter, shade, tents, and camping. Yes, this includes RV's too.

Re: No more 2011 Costco Carports?

Postby MsSlowjam » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:26 am

I have 2 of the canopy each one was 1.99 and with taxe it was 215 all together it cost me 2 30 is what i pay for both of them I put it over my ground deck and made it to be 2 room eating area and a sattin area and it is very nice i call it my sunroom we use concrete to put it in the ground and i really enjoy it i'll show your a picture of it I live in Maryland every year i pay a canopy and when the rain and wind come my canpy go flying through the air it was very thin but this one is heavy duty it isnt gonna anywhere it you got one please do enjoy gbu

sig MsSlowjam
MsSlowjam

Postby DustHand » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:51 pm

MsSlowjam wrote:I have 2 of the canopy each one was 1.99 and with taxe it was 215 all together it cost me 2 30 is what i pay for both of them I put it over my ground deck and made it to be 2 room eating area and a sattin area and it is very nice i call it my sunroom we use concrete to put it in the ground and i really enjoy it i'll show your a picture of it I live in Maryland every year i pay a canopy and when the rain and wind come my canpy go flying through the air it was very thin but this one is heavy duty it isnt gonna anywhere it you got one please do enjoy gbu

sig MsSlowjam

Welcome to the eplaya.

Let me introduce you to something.

Try it...you will like it.
Burner from Baltimore
)'(
DustHand

Burning Since: 2010

Postby mamasharon » Wed May 30, 2012 11:51 am

Bi-Mart has these up here in Oregon. I bought mine there and it was only about $180.00. I checked Costco and they don't have the industrial quick-shades anymore either.
mamasharon

Postby HandJamMasterC » Thu May 31, 2012 10:25 am

For anyone in the Sacramento, CA area - I saw carports at the Folsom COSTCO last week - just FYI. Get them while they are in stock.
CAMP D.O.A.

Fun As A Scorched Earth Policy...........

https://sites.google.com/site/campdoa/
HandJamMasterC

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Camp D.O.A.

Postby Undecided » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 am

Sacramento Area - Expo Parkway Costco had quite a few for $219. (The packaging is huge so take a truck.)
Chris (Undecided) | 2011 Dusty B'Owl | 2012 Sparklepony Express | Soundcloud
Undecided

Burning Since: 2011

Postby illy dilly » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 am

HELL YEAH!!!!!
A fella on Craigslist is selling a 10x20 canopy for $150, with a picture of the box (directly below). I was wondering if it is a Costco Carport, and so I googled "Costco Canopy 10x20" then checked the images to see if the box matches. The very second picture in the Image results was the picture posted by Freedyjay at the very bottom! WHAT DO YA KNOW! Googling Costco Carport the second option is an eplaya thread! HAHAHAHA!

So Hells Yeah! I'm gonna text the guy right now to tell him I'll take his "gently used" canopy! WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!
Two Craigslist Scores in 2 days!

Freedyjay wrote:So here is what they are selling at the local Costco...

Is this the one everyone is talking about? It's $199.
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Previous

Return to Shelter & Camping