Sex on the playa

Building art? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about it here.

Re: Sex on the playa

Postby mshaman » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Witnessing the inevitable pattern of someone with like 2 posts asking where the hairy beavers or swingers camps or sex shows are, getting a smackdown, and then the discussion turning into a more philosophical reminiscence works with nearly clockwork perfection... it somehow reminds me that all is well, and that there are things I can count on in life. As far as sex on the playa, I always seem to stumble across someone doing it in an art installation late at night. I'm always somewhat happy for the simultaneously daring and furtive couple. Personally I bring an RV so I can power the 110v sex-toys and have a place to anchor the tie-downs... :-).
The road of life is littered with flat squirrels who couldn't decide.
mshaman

Postby tamarakay » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:45 pm

mshaman wrote:Witnessing the inevitable pattern of someone with like 2 posts asking where the hairy beavers or swingers camps or sex shows are, getting a smackdown, and then the discussion turning into a more philosophical reminiscence works with nearly clockwork perfection... it somehow reminds me that all is well, and that there are things I can count on in life. As far as sex on the playa, I always seem to stumble across someone doing it in an art installation late at night. I'm always somewhat happy for the simultaneously daring and furtive couple. Personally I bring an RV so I can power the 110v sex-toys and have a place to anchor the tie-downs... :-).

*swoon*
When the only tool you got is a hammer, every problem looks like a hippie.

Mmmmmm I love the smell of Burning Man - Token

Getting overly dramatic about the ticket sale process is so 2012. - Maladroit

http://www.dyewithdignity.com
tamarakay

Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity at BDC

Postby wh..sh » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Eric wrote:
wh..sh wrote:Sex on playa in a tent and on a mattress *yawn* is REALLY different than hooking up on dirt in some dark alley...
just saying...

:wink:

So it's hot & nasty and kind of dangerous? Sounds good so far, keep talking...

:lol: Now that I have everyone's attention...
Unless you have sex on "real" playa in open, it's not really considered sex on playa.
And damn right, the real sex on playa in some dark alley sounds lot more fun than mattress and tent.
In my world there's only legible and more legible.

-Bob
wh..sh

Postby junglesmacks » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:50 am

I dunno about a mattress and a tent.. I think I may have been on Jupiter at the time. Maybe it was Venus. Could have been Mars. All I know is that it sure wasn't on a mattress and I sure as hell wasn't anywhere on this planet.. :wink:
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby Sail Man » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:23 pm

junglesmacks wrote:I dunno about a mattress and a tent.. I think I may have been on Jupiter at the time. Maybe it was Venus. Could have been Mars. All I know is that it sure wasn't on a mattress and I sure as hell wasn't anywhere on this planet.. :wink:

So, this WAS you :wink:

Excuse me Ma'am, your going to feel a small prick.

Algorithms never survive the first thirty seconds of patient contact
Sail Man

Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Kidsville: Delicious

Previous

Return to 2012 Art & Performance