Eugene, Oregon

Get in touch with other Burners in your area.

Would you participate in Burning Man activities held in Eugene?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:15 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 15

eugene burners

Postby wovenone » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:35 pm

are eugene burners still meeting the last thursdays of every month at the 5th street beanery? i live in eugene and want to meet you guys!
"Why should humanity act as if it is the only intelligence?" - Deva of the Golden Conifer
wovenone

EUGENE burners poll

Postby wovenone » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:56 pm

i'm waiting to hear from anybody in eugene!!! :lol:
wovenone

Postby diane o'thirst » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:01 pm

I thought about trying to get a parade group together for the Eugene Celebration this weekend, but I've been slammed. Babylon's been pretty gentle with me this year but the Burn just exhausted me.

I'm planning to go down to the EC with one of my StickHobs (handcrafted stick horses) and ride around on it. If anyone's interested in riding a maharajah's tiger, an Indian mirror horse or Anubis, get in touch with me. I even have a cool little jousting horse for a small adult or kid.
ImageImageImage
diane o'thirst

ec

Postby wovenone » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:20 pm

diane,
i would like to ride the other horse you have. call me or email 6871229 jfourman@darkwing.uoregon.edu
ttfn
jadene
wovenone

2:30 and Sedna

Postby bigfathairyape » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:27 pm

Hello Oregon Burners, I am looking for a group that was camped near 2:30 and Sedna most specifically for a Lady that was camped with you that was from Connecticut.If you know her or anything please let her know that she is being sought out. For me at least it is a matter of the heart and I would like to know if it was the same for her, thank you.
bigfathairyape

Re: Eugene, Oregon

Postby mamasharon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 pm

Live in Stayton, near Salem, Or. and seek other Burners to create a Theme Camp or a Theme Camp to join, We have a motor home transformed into a dragon and run the Bizarre Bazaar where burners shop for free. Interested?
mamasharon

Previous

Return to Regionals & Events