Corruption of Conclave

Want to talk about tickets? You've come to the right place

Re: Corruption of Conclave

Postby OregonRed » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:59 am

Canoe wrote:
OregonRed wrote:
The CO wrote:We get touchy about it, yes...

... threads like this one make me BEYOND angry. Someone out there is cheapening my contribution to the burn by doing one of two things A) Starting nasty rumors about the Fire Conclave; or B) Selling spots that should be earned by hard work and dedication to a performance gift to BRC.

Do keep in mind that, using a simple explanation, where half of the population is above average, the other half is below average. Don't take everything said too hard, when everyone can see which side of the fence it's coming from...
But it is interesting seeing more details of what goes into what we see on-playa.
I've received some PMs that show individuals and camps contributing more in one year than I'll ever be able to contribute in my life.

I've got fuck-all for money so, time and energy is all I have to give. Fortunately, I've got both in abundance.
M*A*S*H 4207 We're not doctors.

"Just be yourself. All the good personalities are taken." stolen from my amazing friend Dwayne Gerken's fb status post.

OregonRed

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Postby AntiM » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 am

Hey CO, thanks for answering questions asked of me, I didn't get back to this thread right away.

Dump dogs? Hehehe. We get to use "fuel masters". But dump dog describes it.... No, I can't watch your coat, toys, pack, whatever, because MyLarry and I will be hauling ass with our fuel cart of dip cans AWAY from the pyro and big flames when it goes off. Exciting. And no smoking, and don't put your toys down here, others will trip on them. Even more exciting at the regional where we are closer to the effigy, it goes up suddenly, and there's not really a helmsman to give us a warning. That was quite the rush.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby The CO » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 am

Glad to be of assistance, Anti.

We started calling them dump dogs after the job description: Anyone with anything on fire comes near this fuel locker, you go after them like an angry junkyard dog. Barking actually helps sometimes.
M*A*S*H 4207th: An army of fun.
I don't care what the borg says: feather-wearers will NOT be served in Rosie's Bar.
Yes, I am the arbiter of doing it right or wrong. Guess which one you are!
The CO

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207th/404: Error

Postby AntiM » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 pm

I'll tell you of the spectator who put a cigarette out on MyLarry's forehead one year for being told not to smoke near the fuel cart. Best told in person. I think Larry showed great restraint as no one was maimed or arrested.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Postby oneeyeddick » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:06 pm

AntiM wrote:
Dump dogs? Hehehe. We get to use "fuel masters". But dump dog describes it.... .

Just for the record, we call them "Fuel Bitch' here in Reno.... well....at least I do.

And for the record also, being the Fuel Bitch is probably the most difficult safety position, what with all the performers bobbing around with hot tools, and with spectators trying to violate your perimeter(almost always with lit cigarettes).
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Postby pinemom » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 pm

Amen Brotha~
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
pinemom

Postby AntiM » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 pm

oneeyeddick wrote:
AntiM wrote:
Dump dogs? Hehehe. We get to use "fuel masters". But dump dog describes it.... .

Just for the record, we call them "Fuel Bitch' here in Reno.... well....at least I do.

And for the record also, being the Fuel Bitch is probably the most difficult safety position, what with all the performers bobbing around with hot tools, and with spectators trying to violate your perimeter(almost always with lit cigarettes).

That's why MyLarry and I do it as a team, he is the strong back and quick hands, I am the eyes and the second pair of hands. I've been tols I do "bitch" very well. That, and he and I like doing it together.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Postby oneeyeddick » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:32 pm

You guys are absolutely Bitchin' as a team.
We have an obligation to make space for everyone, we have no obligation to make that space pleasant.
oneeyeddick

Postby OregonRed » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:44 am

As you can see, dear OP, there are several eplayans who work for Fire Conclave, and your brand of shit stirring is not welcome around these parts. IF what you're saying is true, then have the courage of your convictions and REPORT THE SHINS VIOLATING THE RULES. If you're not going to do that (by yourself or through The CO or myself), may I suggest crawling back under the rock where you and your fellow trolls spend your time figuring out how to stir shit up.

M*A*S*H 4207 We're not doctors.

"Just be yourself. All the good personalities are taken." stolen from my amazing friend Dwayne Gerken's fb status post.

OregonRed

Camp Name: M*A*S*H 4207

Postby theCryptofishist » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 am

OregonRed wrote: ...may I suggest crawling back under the rock where you and your fellow trolls spend your time figuring out how to stir shit up.

Nothing posted in almost a week indicates that 'mice may be there already...
Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Matrushka » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:28 am

While is unusual for Matrushka to speak vociferously on subjects not usually adressed by her... She must to make opinion known.

OP (We would to call it out by its name but words taste of unnatural disgust like air of dustless playa) has only 4 posts - ALL posted within 34 minutes of one another? We would harken to call that "shit disturbing whiny-batfuck snivelin' mole"... with flaky creepazoid ticket agenda that wants to drag righteous and hard working Conclaves into some Scabie-infested Yak Dung Conspiracy shit brewed and festering in little, mean spirited and narrow minded empty skull of said mole...

LET THIS BE SAID - Matrushka does NYET to like flaky creepazoid ticket agenda-packing shit disturbing whiny-batfuck snivelin' moles who DARE to sully the awesome and righteous labors of the Comrades of the Conclaves... Should said (deleted) show face in presence of her, they would to regret. Greviously. One does NOT to draw unfounded suspicion on Comrades of Conclaves without garnering wrath.

So says Matrushka.
Наша ошибка: отказа от контроля на предателей.

Их ошибка была Уничтожение истории.
Matrushka

Previous

Return to 2012 Tickets Discussion